Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF (26019 Views)

See The Malnourished Criminal Babalawo Trying To Sabotage Obi / Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by Newton2024: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2022
Obi l'okan in all honesty. Thiefnubuu ti lu'le patapata.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by ipobarecriminals: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin clowns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by Yankee101: 6:59am On Nov 22, 2022
Hid younger brother will be vice president if obi wins
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by ZUBY77(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2022
Smithkafors:

Is it Igbo or Peter Obi is contesting?. You guys talk anyhow. Is there any presidential candidate that has granted interviews or visited places more than Peter obi?.
Una no get talk.

Don't mind the idiots. Always inciting hatred among themselves and blaming Igbos.

Igbos that lives in every corner of this country are the ones who hate them. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by seguno2: 7:00am On Nov 22, 2022
iSense247:
Spokesman of the Northern Elders’ Forum (NEF), Dr. Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, who stated this yesterday, dismissed any suggestion that the north has adopted a candidate for the presidential poll slated for February, 2023.

Is he not the brother of Peter Obi’s running mate who corruptly dashes degrees to people in his Baze university but pretending to be a saint?
Who is fooling who

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by AfonjaConehead: 7:02am On Nov 22, 2022
People in Nigeria should know that it is not only the Igbos that are rooting for Peter Obi.... Nigerians from all works of life are rooting for him.
Some Nigerians who have lost hope in this country have suddenly regained that hope cos of Peter Obi.

Nigerians should try something new and give Peter Obi a chance.
If he messed up,4 years awaits him.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by colestephan86: 7:02am On Nov 22, 2022
iSense247:
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-dont-blame-anybody-if-you-sabotage-obi-nef/?amp
Really presidency is not given, even the north that is currently presiding over the country didn't get it by just waiting for it to be handed over to them, despite their number.
Any region that wants it will have to work for it.
If the polls is were to be between atiku and obi, I assure you atiku will snatch it from him

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by Vicson2021: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2022
You said it all sir
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by Fiscus105(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2022
Why won't you reluctant to adopt candidate? When all ur eyes and mind still glue on power.

If it's south that is finishing his term, u won't think twice before you adopt northern candidate.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by IfnobeGod20: 7:06am On Nov 22, 2022
I am Omoluabi and I am aligning with Pa. Adebanjo, you cannot continue to deny the Igbo their pride of place and expect them to be happy with the same system. There is a need to find a balance to ensure all regions of the country are inculcated into the system and not use one region as slave or menstruation pad.
For now, Mr. Obi is a moderate Igbo and not only that he has the capacity, capability and competence, there is need for us as a country to rally round him. As he always says, if someone tells you he will fight corruption, check his past. How do they manage the resources entrusted with them? Do they kleptomaniacally enrich themselves. Till date some of them are still enriching themselves with state patrimony out of the little resources available while the citizens wallowing in abject poverty.
For now Peter Obi is the answer and the good people of Yoruba land will overwhelmingly vote for him and not play tribalism with Nigeria destiny.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by Gentleswift(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2022
It is just the North that See's things differently. Ordinarily, power is supposed to return to the South. But the major setback is the disunity among the Southerners.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by HNICEARTH: 7:07am On Nov 22, 2022
SE elites and politicians except Obi are all cowards. Obi is defying all odds. Win or lose, he has created a pathway out of bravery for himself. Fortune favors the brave!

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by 2016v2017: 7:07am On Nov 22, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
What is remaining now is for angels to come down from heaven and say "vote obi"
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by Newton2024: 7:07am On Nov 22, 2022
Racoon:

But you lots imposed a well known terrorist upon us right "A fight against BH terrorists is a fight against the North" You still recalled who made that treasonable statement?
"Buhari faults clampdown on Boko Haram members" https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/amp/
Afamed, Moh247, drlateef, MuhamMad satan06, DevilAdvocate, I8Xtians, PandoraObi, etrouble etc are Islamic terrorists recruited by MURIC to support Thiefnubuu on social media. Never take them serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by IfnobeGod20: 7:11am On Nov 22, 2022
seguno2:

Is he not the brother of Peter Obi’s running mate who corruptly dashes degrees to people in his Baze university but pretending to be a saint?
Who is fooling who
But it wasn't only him that said so. IPAC also said same yesterday. Read below and don't give yourself hypertension.

“Even if our Forum has the mandate to endorse or support any Presidential Candidate, we have about five better options among the opposition political parties that can effectively and energetically service Nigeria,” - says IPAC against the backdrop of purported endorsement of Tinubu.

The north has woken up because they are also facing the heat that waa prepared by both APC and PDP.
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by 2016v2017: 7:12am On Nov 22, 2022
dynicks:
Soludo in deep thoughts right now...

Should i go on with the assaults or should i cover my face in shame?...
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by franudi: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by ComeToJesus: 7:17am On Nov 22, 2022
The enemies of a man are members of his household ~ The Holy Book

Igbo leaders fall my hand abeg. Senseless, self-serving bunkums. You could see envy and hate dripping off Umahi and Soludo's eyes.

For money, an Igbo man will sell his brother without batting an eyelid.
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by Bakinwuta(f): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

I keep telling Tinubu BATstards to wait for the shocker which will be the endorsement of Obi by the Northern Elders Forum by December or January.

As for Soludo, his political career is over except he relocates to Ogbomoso to elected Local Government chairman there or maybe the governor of Osun.

The daft Professor will forever regret the day he took a pen against Obi.

I would think its a terrible mistake to intimidate Soludo. He is entitled to his opinions. Lets not be doing all this to divergent views and positions.

That's why democracy is different. You can't have everyone onboard supporting a candidate. People are free to pick sides and support anybody of there choice. They are also allowed to voice there opposition to policies and candidates.

Soludo is free to air his opinion and support any candidate regardless. He did not commit a crime for doing that.

It's worth noting that other none Igbo people similarly oppose there own to pick Obi and support . Nobody harasses them like that. They are entitled to express there God given right and freedom to speak in support of the political process.

People should learn to accept and respect peoples free opinions. Free that man abeg. It's not by force to like a candidate. You win some you lose some across board.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by MasterJayJay: 7:18am On Nov 22, 2022
waice6571:
Deep hatred and needles arrogance will not allow the igbos to reach out to other regions of the country hence robb the country hope of getting it right politically this time around.

If they continue with their foolhardiness, Tinubu won't need to rig 2023 election to become the president.

Babablu Bluublu blabla.

Igbo voted for Obasanjo, Yaradua and Goodluck Jonathan and you still say they have hatred.

I wonder if most of you soak your brains in petrol before attacking Igbo people.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by PrinceOfLagos: 7:20am On Nov 22, 2022
Obi is obviously the most preferred presidential candidate right now , everyone seems to be on his side even the angels in heaven
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by specialmati(m): 7:20am On Nov 22, 2022
Afamed:
Only mad people will accord a terrorist patron respect
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin says a tout of the federal republic of nairaland
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by Izongdave(m): 7:24am On Nov 22, 2022
It would be much easier for Obi to win North eastern state than win his ward, know this as an obedient and know where to channel your energy in this course
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by Okoroawusa: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next president

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by Superwave16320: 7:26am On Nov 22, 2022
We are not in that era yet failures like Ikpeaze n Ugwayi can be winning election

Tenses:

This people thinks we are still in the era where corrupt politicians win election for you.

NEF relax and watch what will happen post 2023 after PO wins. All these corrupt politicians will be put in there rightful place.
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by Epedure: 7:28am On Nov 22, 2022
Antyislam:
If I were Tinubu , I will just step down for Peter Obi, ask me why?

I don't need to ask you why, I knew that you are a senseless with low IQ.
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by Superwave16320: 7:28am On Nov 22, 2022
Is presidency now given by the number of interviews granted or you are simply brain dead like many of your Igbo kinsmen.

Smithkafors:

Is it Igbo or Peter Obi is contesting?. You guys talk anyhow. Is there any presidential candidate that has granted interviews or visited places more than Peter obi?.
Una no get talk.
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by Onedance: 7:28am On Nov 22, 2022
We the Igbo support obi.any other person speaking against it only have a selfish interest of his own
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by DesChyko: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2022
waice6571:
Deep hatred and needles arrogance will not allow the igbos to reach out to other regions of the country hence robb the country hope of getting it right politically this time around.

If they continue with their foolhardiness, Tinubu won't need to rig 2023 election to become the president.

Bros, nobody is reaching out to anybody papa.

Anybody wey wan mumu, make e mumu dey go.

Na person wey don chop belleful go see the one e go give beggar.

After all, tribe or religion will not make you bread at a different price.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by Blazebond(m): 7:30am On Nov 22, 2022
Lol,one sad truth about all these organisations is that they have no influence in any elections,be it afenifere,ohaneze,pandef,nef etc,all their endorsements starts and ends in the halls or sitting rooms or gatherings where the endorsements took place.
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF by Atlantis585: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Something my darling will win flawlessly, with or without South east support.

Hmmm!
This one you dey call Obi ya darling.
Him go collect from you ooo! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates / Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM / Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.