Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk (80376 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff / Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Ekpekus(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kemistri4:
1st Frame

Before Elon Musk

2nd Frame

After Elon Musk

What do y'all think? cool
I think nothing... na him business, make he do as he want.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by MadamVanessa(f): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by AmeLonRo(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Things like this need to be both objective and subjective. This is not a complete comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4YgZTi2opU%200
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Falseprofet2: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
cry
Kemistri4:
My view is this:

Twitter was filled with woke, liberal, feminists who won't hesitate to ban anyone who disputes their agenda

But now Twitter is more balanced tongue
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
grin Elon Musk is a redpiller.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Franzinni: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Elon has shifted thier kokoidi.
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Johel(m): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kemistri4:
1st Frame

Before Elon Musk

2nd Frame

After Elon Musk

Elon Musk decided to be with Brainiacs,super intelligent technocrats...not quantity but quality.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by BreakingNews21: 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
We wanna see a pic of our happy and hard working Nairaland Forum staffs ! grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by FuckTheMod: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Elon musk go pack Asian guys full Twitter

No more racial and gender diversity

All cheap asians

The good news is Chinese TicTok is massively hunting and recruiting former Twitter staffs around the world

Shut up
Black sense and mentality

You lack business acumen and common sense.
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Ekpekus(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
socialmediaman:
Many people don't understand this post

The intention of the post was to show that he replaced American workers with people on H1B visas who will have no choice than to work 12 hours or more daily
And you can know the status of a person from their face abi?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by wiseone28: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
BreakingNews21:
I am crying for the lengthy ban you will get

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by socialmediaman: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ekpekus:

And you can know the status of a person from their face abi?

Are you insinuating that I made that post based on their looks?
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by wasuka14(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

All cheap asians

Are u sure eleon musk won't buy tiktok too one day soon??

The good news is Chinese TicTok is massively hunting and recruiting former Twitter staffs around the world

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by ezechi242: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
G
Kemistri4:
1st Frame

Before Elon Musk

2nd Frame

After Elon Musk

Women all over the place ...now he has a group of people that would work without emotions.

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Ekpekus(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
socialmediaman:

Are you insinuating that I made that post based on their looks?
Then how did you know they were HB1 visa holders. Again, there are about 7k workers for Twitter. So how come about your assertion?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Ckonnet: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
Most of them where just eating expensive lunch and been woke.
Twitter is still functioning with no downtime, that means alot of them where useless.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by MrPRevailer(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
Elon Musk is one of the globalists. Don't be deceived.
He said he will not reinstate Infowars.com account.
He said he will crack down on "hate speech" that his predecessor.

He wore a Halloween custome with the satanic baphmt goat-head and upside down cross (rejection of Christ).

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by int0x80(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ekpekus:

Then how did you know they were HB1 visa holders. Again, there are about 7k workers for Twitter. So how come about your assertion?
BanevsJoker:
That picture doesn't contain 7000 staff.
He has laid about 50% of the workforce off already. And be mindful they are not all in California.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Miyachi: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

All cheap asians

It's supposed to be a business not some left-wing social do-good checklist.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Kemistri4(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Chenult:
grin Elon Musk is a redpiller.

Formerly, twitter was a den of woke, liberal feminists who won't hesitate to ban any male that speaks out against their agenda

I guess that is changing now grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by dangoteinlaw: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

Before Elon Musk the staff strength is dominated by the female but now with Musk it is male dominated work force. I think there should be near gender balance.
how about we start with construction sites, females should be recruited to carry blocks to 2nd floor.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Mensonges: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
Elon is a no nonsense guy.

No more room for SIMPS, feminists, inclusiveness and wokeism nonsense at all under his government.

You cannot be the richest guy on the planet is you are not a no nonsense guy.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Benchilwell: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
BreakingNews21:
changing it ,to hard working tribaland forum staffs! angry
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by asobo1: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

All cheap asians

Staff not staffs
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by socialmediaman: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ekpekus:

My post was based on multiple articles and social media posts that asserted same, and some using that photo as a meme.

That photo was more like a meme rather than a real before and after photo
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Bankowner: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Where are all the women?
Kemistri4:
1st Frame

Before Elon Musk

2nd Frame

After Elon Musk

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
wiseone28:
Spot my face there and get $1k dollar instantly
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Kobicove(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Na vex Elon Musk use buy Twitter grin

Na him make am use red eye dey say people left, right and centre grin
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by eeetuk(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
"Photos of twitter before and after Elon Must. "

Critical examination of twitter staff photos before and after Elon Must took over shows there was a least one black woman staffer. And after Mr. Must took over, no black person is a staffer. This shows what Mr. Elon Must represent. Note that he has put former US president Mr. Trump back on the twitter--signaling his leadership direction. Note also that Africa has 54 countries and no content in the world has taped into twitter use than African countries. This begs one question: Does Africa has a unified policy on use of twitter in the content? Or is the content settled on the phrase " a beggar has no choice policy? "
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Ekpekus(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
int0x80:

He has laid about 50% of the workforce off already. And be mindful they are not all in California.
Sure I know, twitter had more than 7k workforce globally before the retrenchment of workers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) / IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / 6 Mistakes You Will Likely Make Between Age 20-30 AS A Young Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.