Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk (80374 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff / Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by einsteine(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

Before Elon Musk the staff strength is dominated by the female but now with Musk it is male dominated work force. I think there should be near gender balance.

He asked who wants to work hard and the women quit.

He also fired a lot of people in useless positions.

A lot of those women were diversity hires anyway. He can't pay 44 billion for Twitter and not cut out some fat.
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by BRATISLAVA: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Musk could be gay in disguise. Moreover,in the tech world,you hardly have time to yourself so men can fill this sector more than women. No time for make up, seeing family or husbands, going on maternity leaves , etc. Full attention is needed. That's why IT guys always look simple all hands must be on deck. Mark Zuckerberg is a good example. You can imagine Facebook or twitter going offline for a few hours...billions will be lost

This isn't a good analysis of the lives of women in tech. Unless you're speaking for yourself. He's a man who uses and dumps women, so why would that be different in his company? It has nothing to do with men having "full attention", whatever you mean by that.

It's about skill, and they were good enough to be there in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by BRATISLAVA: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
einsteine:

He asked who wants to work hard and the women quit.

He also fired a lot of people in useless positions.

A lot of those women were diversity hires anyway. He can't pay 44 billion for Twitter and not cut out some fat.

Really? He asked that? And women did that? Where's all this info from?

It's good that his diversity hiring doesn't extend to black men. They would be needless fat anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by DOM7: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
The first one is smiling and suffering people, while the second one is genuine Free staff in an atmosphere of freedom (human relations atmosphere)
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Eriokanmi: 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

This isn't a good analysis of the lives of women in tech. Unless you're speaking for yourself. He's a man who uses and dumps women, so why would that be different in his company? It has nothing to do with men having "full attention", whatever you mean by that.

It's about skill, and they were good enough to be there in the first place.
Using and dumping women would have caused him to even employ more women than men. The habit shows he lusts after women which is one of his weak areas. How can you abandon what you like? Musk is someone who's not emotional when it comes efficiency. He can hire a robot if in his opinion would deliver more than man. Men would deliver more than women in tech industry where full attention is needed. At times, you don't go home. Can you ask a woman no to be with her husband?
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by BluntCrazeMan: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kemistri4:
1st Frame

Before Elon Musk

2nd Frame

After Elon Musk

What do y'all think? cool
It's too early to start seeing anything meaningful
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by tydi(m): 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Munzy14:

It takes a man with balls to make money..

Not for SIMPLE men cheesy

So what would you say about some pussies making the dough too
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Donmobi(m): 12:12am On Nov 23, 2022
Wow!
Jack must have really loved em ladies cheesy cheesy

Anyways all i see is rich kids.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by ogkrakkid(m): 12:39am On Nov 23, 2022
bamiede:
Team of tech engineers, and market gurus
I dey tell u.
Cool guys up there. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 23, 2022
wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by sukkot: 2:07am On Nov 23, 2022
dem no like black people working for them?
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by edgecution(m): 2:09am On Nov 23, 2022
If you live in Nigeria, you might not likely understand the pic.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by LordEclipse: 4:06am On Nov 23, 2022
What should we all think?..the only diff is that they were well arrangrd in the first pic.except you want to start posting all the over a thousand workers one by one
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Munzy14(m): 4:40am On Nov 23, 2022
tydi:

So what would you say about some pussies making the dough too
Discussion for another year..
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by 7arrows: 4:44am On Nov 23, 2022
ahiboilandgas:
we can't use a single picture to reach conclusion! They have 7 k worker .let see the nominal roll.

Yes o.
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by GentleBull: 4:51am On Nov 23, 2022
First picture, sincere smile
Second picture, fake smile...the boss is around.
My first post in Nairaland platform.. smiley
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by sonjohn994: 5:09am On Nov 23, 2022
He sacked almost all the drama Queens. grin

quote author=Kemistri4 post=118591575]1st Frame

Before Elon Musk

2nd Frame

After Elon Musk

What do y'all think? cool[/quote]
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by ono(m): 5:14am On Nov 23, 2022
The faces of evil
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by CheapHomes1: 5:32am On Nov 23, 2022
Kemistri4:
1st Frame

Before Elon Musk

2nd Frame

After Elon Musk

are these all the staff of twitter?
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by cl0r0x: 5:55am On Nov 23, 2022
So those are the opportunists that felt like they were gods. You need to see how these guys take decisions against someone, after copying and pasting replies.
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by deebrownneymar: 6:07am On Nov 23, 2022
Kemistri4:
1st Frame

Before Elon Musk

2nd Frame

After Elon Musk

You aren’t making any sense
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by 99thEnemy(m): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2022
Falseprofet2:
angry
Wtf is there to see but lazy Nigerians analyzing photos with limited sample size
Post before and after picture of the state of nigeria economy 2015& now

Even Elon Musk is regretting the purchase of twitter. He basically was played like a fiddle and paid $40M for an app worth about $12M that's why he tried getting out but the courts were going to force his ass to pay and he will still spend on lawyers so he behaved and paid up for his loud mouth
Is it a typo or what? Do you mean $40 Billion and $12 Billion respectively?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Falseprofet2: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2022
99thEnemy:

Is it a typo or what? Do you mean $40 Billion and $12 Billion respectively?

Yes. Thanks.
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by toloohthegreat: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Elon musk go pack Asian guys full Twitter

No more racial and gender diversity

All cheap asians

The good news is Chinese TicTok is massively hunting and recruiting former Twitter staffs around the world

TikTok cannot displace Twitter. That's two too different forms bro
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Moh247: 7:42am On Nov 23, 2022
toloohthegreat:

TikTok cannot displace Twitter. That's two too different forms bro
.sure the concepts are different but ultimately they are targeting same market of users and advertisers
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 23, 2022
Kemistri4:
My view is this:

Twitter was filled with woke, liberal, feminists who won't hesitate to ban anyone who disputes their agenda

But now Twitter is more balanced tongue you are bright

If you enjoy this thread, pls click on my signature wink
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2022
socialmediaman:
Many people don't understand this post

The intention of the post was to show that he replaced American workers with people on H1B visas who will have no choice than to work 12 hours or more daily
feminist spotted. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Myself2(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2022
ahiboilandgas:
we can't use a single picture to reach conclusion! They have 7 k worker .let see the nominal roll.

Sense wee not kee you.sha, OP thinks everybody is a follow follow kinda.sombori

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by tnerro1(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2022
At least the women in the first picture will have time to get married and have babies instead of looking for who’s account to monitor 24/7.

Feminist people avoid me ooo
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by NwaliE01: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2022
Former twitter was like girls school and now it's slightly a mixed schools with more boys at the centre.
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by vickydevoka(m): 9:09am On Nov 23, 2022
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

Before Elon Musk the staff strength is dominated by the female but now with Musk it is male dominated work force. I think there should be near gender balance.
For your own business. Gender balance. If I want only LGBTQ no body go stop me
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by cococandy(f): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2022
Give a black man misogyny and he will let you bury him alive. As long as you tell him he’s better than a woman

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) / IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / 6 Mistakes You Will Likely Make Between Age 20-30 AS A Young Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.