Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk (80375 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff / Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Tonnyray: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2022
Kemistri4:
My view is this:

Twitter was filled with woke, liberal, feminists who won't hesitate to ban anyone who disputes their agenda

But now Twitter is more balanced tongue

If you enjoy this thread, pls click on my signature wink
500th like.
You're so on point bro.
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by MALIGNANTHost(f): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2022
int0x80:

He has laid about 50% of the workforce off already. And be mindful they are not all in California.
I saw your mention sir
I no longer have access to my email.
My new email address is malignanthost@gmail.com
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by fluffybaby(f): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2022
Gender bias in both photos
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by fluffybaby(f): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Musk could be gay in disguise. Moreover,in the tech world,you hardly have time to yourself so men can fill this sector more than women. No time for make up, seeing family or husbands, going on maternity leaves , etc. Full attention is needed. That's why IT guys always look simple all hands must be on deck. Mark Zuckerberg is a good example. You can imagine Facebook or twitter going offline for a few hours...billions will be lost

So you think Mark Zuckerberg is the one doing the work that keeps FB online everyday?
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by BanyXchi: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
GentleBull:
First picture, sincere smile
Second picture, fake smile...the boss is around.
My first post in Nairaland platform.. smiley
welcome here bro, get ready for the Nairaland madness
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by AfonjaPriest: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kemistri4:
1st Frame

Before Elon Musk

2nd Frame

After Elon Musk

What do y'all think? cool
Twitter's diversity policy is poorly lit. Elon should do more to illuminate it.
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by SPAMBOX7: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
No wonder. Na slay Queens the lazy ass ex owner employed. Na why the output was dry as fvck cos one of them slay Queens was prolly sucking the dullard's brains out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) / IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / 6 Mistakes You Will Likely Make Between Age 20-30 AS A Young Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.