Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk (80372 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff / Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Ashirioluwa: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Elon musk go pack Asian guys full Twitter

No more racial and gender diversity

All cheap asians

The good news is Chinese TicTok is massively hunting and recruiting former Twitter staffs around the world

The Asians (Indians included) control the IT world. They are not as cheap as you think because they all earn decent salary like their American fellows. They all know what’s going on in the industry.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Fiscus105(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
Musk comet not but to steal, to kill and to destroy Twitter......book of elder chp 3 vs 3.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Karleb(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kemistri4:
1st Frame

Before Elon Musk

2nd Frame

After Elon Musk

What do y'all think? cool

It means a lot of those entitled biatches quited or were sacked.

They are so eager to ban anything male empowerment but feminist could wish all men death and the algorithm would still favor them without any treat of ban.

I wonder why people where asking where the women at but said nothing about the first picture that very few men.

I noticed same trend in Nigeria tech Twitter where these women founder are always crying over everything as if they are the only ones with vagina.

The only sane woman on naija tech Twitter I still follow is Adaora. Wokeness has taken over the rest.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by dettolgel: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kemistri4:
My view is this:

Twitter was filled with woke, liberal, feminists who won't hesitate to ban anyone who disputes their agenda

But now Twitter is more balanced tongue

Not balance the ones left are on work visa and can't really leave. grin
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Naturalista(f): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hello all please kindly vote for my company SJ RECYCLING it's the second to the last on the page thank you for your support
www.nimbus.com.ng/vote
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by maasoap(m): 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
Shetemi12:
He paid huge money so he should not have the people he wants there... Whether they laugh in the picture or not, they must do their work 100%

Lol. He gave out the slavery forms for the remaining employees to fill for them to work long hours or get out, they didn't fill it and most opted to get out.
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by vikstandon(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
My man dey do male things.

In the language of Elon Musk, please take your gender equality to your Father's house.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by maasoap(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
ahiboilandgas:
we can't use a single picture to reach conclusion! They have 7 k worker .let see the nominal roll.

Picture or no picture, half has been laid off. That's a fact. And many are willing to leave if the environment becomes toxic and non conducive
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Karleb(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
socialmediaman:
Many people don't understand this post

The intention of the post was to show that he replaced American workers with people on H1B visas who will have no choice than to work 12 hours or more daily

So you are saying all of Twitter staff left are foreigners, that is assuming Elon painstakingly fired only residents and left immigrants? That's funny.

The fact that those guys don't look American doesn't not mean they are not American by virtual of birth, marriage or permanent residency.

It might interest you that a lot of Americans have 2 or more jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by maasoap(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
he sent out most of the distractions

And now, he's mulling possible filling for bankruptcy. grin grin grin
And calling some back. Lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by micflo28(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Even Musk knows P*ssies are liabilities
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by sonature1: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

All cheap asians

The good news is Chinese TicTok is massively hunting and recruiting former Twitter staffs around the world

Every organisation wants to cut down their operations cost and Twitter is no exception.
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by MrBONE2(m): 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kemistri4:
1st Frame

Before Elon Musk

2nd Frame

After Elon Musk

What do y'all think? cool

I see Feminists attacking him soon Bwana grin

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by socialmediaman: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Karleb:

So you are saying all of Twitter staff left are foreigners, that is assuming Elon painstakingly fired only residents and left immigrants? That's funny.

The fact that those guys don't look American doesn't not mean they are not American by virtual of birth, marriage or permanent residency.

It might interest you that a lot of Americans have 2 or more jobs.

This was more of a meme than a real photo of a before and after
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Coldie(m): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Most of those ladies are feminists or lgbtq people.
Most of them resigned after Elon musk took over, some for their personal reasons some because they think they are supporting Amber heard

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Kemistri4(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
MrBONE2:

I see Feminists attacking him soon Bwana grin

True cheesy
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Kemistri4(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
Coldie:
Most of those ladies are feminists or lgbtq people.
Most of them resigned after Elon musk took over, some for their personal reasons some because they think they are supporting Amber heard

These feminists turned twitter into a political forum. Banning anyone that doesn't support their agenda

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Konjiboii: 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
This reeks of mischief, I shall not partake of the fuckery
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by 43Ronin: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

All cheap asians

There no such thing as cheap labor in the USA. You can't pay below the minimum wage and for IT best believe their labor ain't cheap
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Nonexisting1: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
I'm so emotional right now. Simps have so fuccked up my gender for so long. Thank you Elon Musk for saving and restoring man-kind. I really appreciate.

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kemistri4:
My view is this:

Twitter was filled with woke, liberal, feminists who won't hesitate to ban anyone who disputes their agenda

But now Twitter is more balanced tongue

If you enjoy this thread, pls click on my signature wink

It is always interesting when Africans bleat about wokeness with white supremacists who hate their very existence.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
43Ronin:

There no such thing as cheap labor in the USA. You can't pay below the minimum wage and for IT best believe their labor ain't cheap

False!

Their is cheap labour in IT in America!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by COOL10(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Elon my man cool
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by meobizy(f): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lol the females weren’t pulling their weight. It’s an open secret that affirmative action fills job roles with complacent white women. Twitter is now a bro force with hardworking male nerds.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by LordReed(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

All cheap asians

H1B1 visa. They probably were already there before Elon, if they resigned their visa would be in jeopardy.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by shomutuski(m): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Removal of Karens, 2hrs workers/11months holiday specie, gossipers, left wing, woke hullabaloo squad etc.
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Munzy14(m): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
tydi:
Elon seems not to be a SIMPle man by nature
It takes a man with balls to make money..

Not for SIMPLE men cheesy
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by jaxxy(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
Well so?? undecided
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by ThugOfWar: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Karleb:

It means a lot of those entitled biatches quited or were sacked.

They are so eager to ban anything male empowerment but feminist could wish all men death and the algorithm would still favor them without any treat of ban.

I wonder why people where asking where the women at but said nothing about the first picture that very few men.

I noticed same trend in Nigeria tech Twitter where these women founder are always crying over everything as if they are the only ones with vagina.

The only sane woman on naija tech Twitter I still follow is Adaora. Wokeness has taken over the rest.

There is no such thing as wokeness, they r just being plain stupid
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by ebufa: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
BanevsJoker:
That picture doesn't contain 7000 staff.

That 7000 staff number seemed too bloated for the revenue Twitter was generating..........the woke feminist clueless bunch were overpaid,I hear no one there earns less than 300,000 dollars pr annum. Lunch vouchers cost twitter as high as 400 dollars per meal per staff!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by Jayjayjohnson(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
Women dominates the first frame while men dominate the 2nd frame .
Re: Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk by simontosy(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Great guy, he is tired of Western lazy staffs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) / IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / 6 Mistakes You Will Likely Make Between Age 20-30 AS A Young Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.