Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,481 members, 7,861,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? (24809 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2022
The only people doing God's will today, doing what they know how to do best. Another search of A Kingdom Hall by the Authorities again. I am sure they refused to cooperate that's why a search warrant was made to search the Kingdom hall.

The last statement is appealing to people to report more cases of Child Sexual Abuse. Let them just focus on JWs alone. They can as well go to Ex JW forums because there are many victims amongst them who haven't reported to the authorities.

The only people doing God's will today. Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by cornelboy(f): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Rehab
Sorry
Be careful with machinery so I won't cut an organ
I want you to watch the video REJOICE WHEN BEING PERSECUTED
I'd really like you to watch it
Alright thanks.
Where can I find the video?
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
cornelboy:

Alright thanks.
Where can I find the video?

Jw.org

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
JWs feeding on the imaginations of Men. Your Watchtower leaders are not even sure if what they teach you is true. Look at Former Watchtower President Nathan Knorr who has fed you JWS all the doctrines you teach today.

As exposed by Ray Franz (Former Governing body member), Nathan Knorr was honest enough to say he isn't sure if what they teach you JWs are True including 1914 doctrine. The only thing he knows that are true and he is sure of are God, Jesus coming to die and be resurrected. Finish!

JWs are on a long thing with their Watchtower leadership as they are being fed imaginations. They are not sure if what JWs believe in are true but they need JWs to believe them as Truth. What a Scam!

So, if they are not sure of their doctrines, who has been feeding them these doctrines?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ray Franz, when he was a Governing body member visited the Bethel Branch in Nigeria and asked the Coordinator of the Nigerian branch if there are doubts about 1914. Below is his response.

You JWs are truly in the wilderness, tossed about by every wind of doctrine. Too bad. sad

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by cornelboy(f): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Jw.org
Oh okay sir
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
Courz:
JWs feeding on the imaginations of Men. Your Watchtower leaders are not even sure if what they teach you is true. Look at Former Watchtower President Nathan Knorr who has fed you JWS all the doctrines you teach today.

As exposed by Ray Franz (Former Governing body member), Nathan Knorr was honest enough to say he isn't sure if what they teach you JWs are True including 1914 doctrine. The only thing he knows that are true and he is sure of are God, Jesus coming to die and be resurrected. Finish!

JWs are on a long thing with their Watchtower leadership as they are being fed imaginations. They are not sure if what JWs believe in are true but they need JWs to believe them as Truth. What a Scam!

So, if they are not sure of their doctrines, who has been feeding them these doctrines?

These things they are fed are what dey called Bible scholarship they go boasting and bragging about grin grin grin grin grin

The same Ray Franz said once they get baptized after concluding the Bible study programme and become baptized, their knowledge of the Scriptures remain stagnant since must of what they get from the meetings are regurgitated and repeated continuously

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Aemmyjah:
The inspired book says that wicked men will abound in the time of the end, going from bad to worse, misleading themselves and others. See this nonsense this man under a Courz is posting.
He does not know that we keep our senses are we're as wise as serpents. We can see, smell and taste danger from far.
Bad lying Courz
Prove that he is lying grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol
If you knew Courz well and followed his comments
You will not have easily fall for his lies
You fell for his trick
People like you are the ones that are scammed everyday
Archoladey is an OG on this religious forum, an intelligent man at that
Go and ask the likes of RottenNaijai and ChristianFreedo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
achorladey:

Let me burst your post. Despite the screenshot, abeg na from your magazines dey develop ZOOM app used during the Covid 19 pandemic period for your meetings and up till today?

Where do your awake writers who are most times anonymous get their source materials from? Can you tell me please? grin grin grin grin

No dey overhype what you received from others. grin grin

And how the writers suck when it comes to science.
Not knowing the difference between Abiogenesis and Evolution grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
Courz:

This reminds of an incident that happened in Malta when a Governing body member visited there in the 80s I believe. This man took special flight and boarded in a five star hotel. The Malta Brothers wanted to host him in a home but he preferred a hotel. As a JW, you would expect that the Governing body member visiting is supposed to support the brothers for field service. For where! This man was busy touring around the country. He didn't go for field. The JWs there had guts because one JW sent him a letter while he was there criticizing him for not supporting them in the field but instead he is busy gallivanting about touring aroumd like a Tourist! The letter had a tone of anger. I wish JWs had that type of guts to correct them when they are wrong. The JW said he didn't expect such a character from a Governing body who is supposed to lead an organisation. grin grin

This Governing body charlatans no dey go field as often as they preach to JWs to do. You will only see them pose for the camera to snap them to appear like they go to preach in publications and videos. The only one people have said they have seen on field is the Black one and Geoffrey and yet these ones don't go often sef.
Tight pants Tony will be buying 7bottles of whiskey on a Sunday morning grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You know the meaning but you asked a stupid question cos I mentioned protest
See your level of thinking
This is the only thing that will unite you together with even atheists and muslim

In Jesus day, the pharisees and Sadducees did not always unite cos they are two different schools of thought and had different beliefs but it was only against Jesus they united

A ripe mango tree will attract all kinds of people
Some will attempt to climb, some will throw sticks, some will throw stones, some will just wait to pick from the ground

You and the others are under torments
Courz is under the greatest torments
I won't reply him directly and I don't even read his messages. They always belong to the trash
A very hopeless fellow under great torments like an expelled staff having no job but doing all he can to spread lies and slander against the company to give it a bad name and lure others to join his hopeless state
When I first joined NL, he thought he could easily entice me with his lies like a serpent. When I did not give him the green sign, it is to attack me and modify all I said. I am like a house built in a rock, a tree with deep roots and grounded. No storm can bring me down, any subtle person, I kick him a million miles away. When they see they have no success, they say I'm brainwashed. Let me remain brainwashed and serve my God
No need to be disturbed about what he's posting, it might look stupid to you, Yes, but at the same time no need for venting it's a public forum anyone can drop their comments without any reprimands.
You can decide to ignore him rather than spitting lava

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
achorladey:

Should you tell this one that those working inside bethel commit suicide by jumping from high rise building within the premises they will tell you it is a LIE and MALIGN.

Should you tell this one bethelite leave bethels to cool off and unwind hotels and motels with those they love to call Satan's agents na LIE AND MALIGN grin grin grin
BRO GOD GO BLESS YOU WOTO-WOTO
I'll always remember this words from Chritien-Majorie : "Their publications are their greatest enemies"

See added example from their magazine.....

We may keep busy in Jehovah’s service, preaching the good news of God’s Kingdom. But if we are not very careful to exercise self-control, we may transgress because of fleshly weaknesses and bring reproach upon Jehovah’s name. Thus, a few years ago an elder committed adultery with a spiritual sister who had an unbelieving husband. On the evening that the disfellowshipping of the former elder was announced, the infuriated husband strode into the Kingdom Hall with a shotgun and fired shots at the two guilty individuals. Neither of them was killed, but the next day this was front-page news in the largest newspaper in the United States! Truly, wrongdoing brings reproach.​—Proverbs 6:32.....

The above too na MALIGN, LIES and RUMOURS grin grin grin grin grin grin Awon the only religious organization doing God's will on earth today grin grin grin

Elder sleeping with the wife of a man that is not a Jehovah’s witness grin grin grin while busy in Jehovah’s services preaching the good news of God's kingdom on top unholy beds grin grin grin

Na their publications carry the news after dem no fit cover am any longer since the stuff was already in the open grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
achorladey:

Should you tell this one that those working inside bethel commit suicide by jumping from high rise building within the premises they will tell you it is a LIE and MALIGN.

Should you tell this one bethelite leave bethels to cool off and unwind hotels and motels with those they love to call Satan's agents na LIE AND MALIGN grin grin grin
BRO GOD GO BLESS YOU WOTO-WOTO
I'll always remember this words from Chritien-Majorie : "Their publications are their greatest enemies"

See added example from their magazine.....

We may keep busy in Jehovah’s service, preaching the good news of God’s Kingdom. But if we are not very careful to exercise self-control, we may transgress because of fleshly weaknesses and bring reproach upon Jehovah’s name. Thus, a few years ago an elder committed adultery with a spiritual sister who had an unbelieving husband. On the evening that the disfellowshipping of the former elder was announced, the infuriated husband strode into the Kingdom Hall with a shotgun and fired shots at the two guilty individuals. Neither of them was killed, but the next day this was front-page news in the largest newspaper in the United States! Truly, wrongdoing brings reproach.​—Proverbs 6:32.....

The above too na MALIGN, LIES and RUMOURS grin grin grin grin grin grin Awon the only religious organization doing God's will on earth today grin grin grin

Elder sleeping with the wife of a man that is not a Jehovah’s witness grin grin grin while busy in Jehovah’s services preaching the good news of God's kingdom on top unholy beds grin grin grin

Na their publications carry the news after dem no fit cover am any longer since the stuff was already in the open grin grin grin

GOD BLESS YOU WOTO-WOTO
"THEIR GREATEST ENEMY IS THEIR PUBLICATIONS" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
Aemmyjah:
Courz is so empty headed

Only a child will deliberately make a toy to commit an offence and start to punish that child
Only an insane person will order food in a restaurant, put a cockroach and raise alarm to tarnish the image of the restaurant
Only a mad lunatic under spell of lunatic madness will deliberately plant a lie and make a big deal out of it. Da, I fit salute your lies.
The father of the lie singlehandedly trained you to be like this. I pity your future

ELDERS WIFE TEACHING HER STUDENTS TGE DEEP THINGS OF SATAN grin grin grin grin grin
Courz you never saw this coming grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
In case they wish to argue but scared to approach professed atheists who are more intelligent than them. wink

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
cornelboy:

Hahaha.
In one thread like that, one of the apostates here claimed in his post that watchtower has major assets in companies that produce weapon of mass destruction like nuclear weapons and stuffs.
They even brough forged documents supporting their claim. I almost fell for trap cos MaxinDhouse didn't debunk their false claims on time.
Max was expecting that no reasonable individual would believe them cos JWs across the earth preach peace and they don't engage in military services or fight any wars.
I was not smart enough smiley

They can say anything and spread any rumour just to malign God's people.

page 28, paragraph 13:

"An improper romantic relationship could develop within the congregation. Consider this true-life example. Daniel and his wife, Sarah, were regular pioneers. Daniel was also "a never-say-no elder," as he puts it. He eagerly accepted every privilege that came his way. As part of his ministry, Daniel conducted five Bible studies with young men—three of whom got baptized. THESE NEWLY BAPTIZED BROTHERS NEEDED CONSIDERABLE HELP.When Daniel was busy with his various theocratic assignments, SARAH OFTEN PROVIDED THAT HELP. Soon this pattern developed: DANIEL’S FORMER BIBLE STUDENTS NEEDED EMOTIONAL SUPPORT, AND THEY RECEIVED IT FROM SARAH. SHE NEEDED ATTENTION, AND SHE GOT IT FROM DANIEL’S BIBLE STUDENTS. A deadly trap had been set. "Months of my wife’s giving of herself drained her spiritually and emotionally," says Daniel. "This, coupled with the fact that I had been neglecting her, led to a disastrous turn of events. MY WIFE COMMITTED ADULTERY WITH ONE OF MY FORMER STUDENTS. She had become spiritually weak right under my nose, and I was too concerned about all my privileges even to notice it."

Courz just read the capitalized characters,
Archoladey you dey see am grin grin grin grin

Cornelboy better calm down and do some small investigation grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
OgaNightmare:

page 28, paragraph 13:

"An improper romantic relationship could develop within the congregation. Consider this true-life example. Daniel and his wife, Sarah, were regular pioneers. Daniel was also "a never-say-no elder," as he puts it. He eagerly accepted every privilege that came his way. As part of his ministry, Daniel conducted five Bible studies with young men—three of whom got baptized. THESE NEWLY BAPTIZED BROTHERS NEEDED CONSIDERABLE HELP.When Daniel was busy with his various theocratic assignments, SARAH OFTEN PROVIDED THAT HELP. Soon this pattern developed: DANIEL’S FORMER BIBLE STUDENTS NEEDED EMOTIONAL SUPPORT, AND THEY RECEIVED IT FROM SARAH. SHE NEEDED ATTENTION, AND SHE GOT IT FROM DANIEL’S BIBLE STUDENTS. A deadly trap had been set. "Months of my wife’s giving of herself drained her spiritually and emotionally," says Daniel. "This, coupled with the fact that I had been neglecting her, led to a disastrous turn of events. MY WIFE COMMITTED ADULTERY WITH ONE OF MY FORMER STUDENTS. She had become spiritually weak right under my nose, and I was too concerned about all my privileges even to notice it."

Na unreasonable peddling that one one called Cornelboy dey do for nairaland instead of investigating what is before him and stop calling it LIES and MALIGNING his religious organization grin grin grin.

No be we send an message of peddling unreasonableness. He should concentrate his efforts into knowing who he associate with really are and stop hiding behind imperfections or validating his religious organization with the BAD acts of the first century Christiansgrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
In case they wish to argue but scared to approach professed atheists who are more intelligent than them. wink

Military intelligence keep going down the drain every day. One mouth will call us atheist today, another mouth will call us apostates. Now we should go and argue with those professed atheists.

Na you go tell us what to do on nairaland. Apply your intelligence. How is it your job to tell workers of LAWLESSNESS and good for nothing people their jobs. Those you are not even expected to converse with . Why is your military intelligence always going back and forth like this?grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
OgaNightmare:

Prove that he is lying grin grin grin grin

They will rather first deny then later admit that what was posted is indeed the truth but before they do that they will have subjected the person to numerous insult abuses, labels that they will think will hide the truth. grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
OgaNightmare:

And how the writers suck when it comes to science.
Not knowing the difference between Abiogenesis and Evolution grin grin grin grin

They will be basking on top of works and glory of others they call Satan's agent and still be abusing, bragging and lambasting them on it paapaa.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
OgaNightmare:

No need to be disturbed about what he's posting, it might look stupid to you, Yes, but at the same time no need for venting it's a public forum anyone can drop their comments without any reprimands.

Na him be the largest shareholder for nairaland now. He can do and undo grin grin grin grin

If this one get power he go don ban us and possibly the generations that will follow grin grin grin
He thinks this one na those their groups where they detect slight sign that you question their beliefs and their leaders they quickly apply the APOSTATE, WEAK LABEL and when the person insist they remove or ban am sharperly.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
@ Aemmyjah

This is the prompt that was making you blast other organisations and you were bragging over it the other time because your religious organization asked a question that they cannot place definite answer upon grin grin grin.

They asked the question below

Can the World Cup Really Unite People?—What Does the Bible Say?

Even your religious leaders and organisation cannot place a definite answer yet you came to this platform to tell us all other organisations and what they do don't Unite people. grin grin grin grin

You will go up and down on nairaland calling us UNREASONABLE. Please show me from that article captured on the website of your religious organization where it says THE WORLD CUP CANNOT UNITE PEOPLE?

And they went ahead to add what does the BIBLE SAY grin grin grin grin grin. As if the Bible was a commentary book on the world Cup grin grin grin

These are the ways you read your publications without thinking deep and well before using them as means to DENIGRATE and BERATE what all others do to elevate your religious organisation. grin grin grin

The publication stated...... cannot provide lasting unity

Had you been doing what I asked you to do all this WHILE which is THINK THINK THINK you will have seen LASTING UNITY grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by cornelboy(f): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
OgaNightmare:

page 28, paragraph 13:
The way ọna dé think sef dé vex person.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
achorladey:
@ Aemmyjah

This is the prompt that was making you blast other organisations and you were bragging over it the other time because your religious organization asked a question that they cannot place definite answer upon grin grin grin.

Even your religious leaders and organisation cannot place a definite answer yet you came to this platform to tell us all other organisations and what they do don't Unite people. grin grin grin grin

You will go up and down on nairaland calling us UNREASONABLE. Please show me from that article captured on the website of your religious organization where it says THE WORLD CUP CANNOT UNITE PEOPLE?

And they went ahead to add what does the BIBLE SAY grin grin grin grin grin. As if the Bible was a commentary book on the world Cup grin grin grin

These are the ways you read your publications without thinking deep and well before using them as means to DENIGRATE and BERATE what all others do to elevate your religious organisation. grin grin grin

Had you been doing what I asked you to do all this WHILE which is THINK THINK THINK you will have seen LASTING UNITY grin grin grin grin

A person who does not use his brain cannot advise someone to think
That is not a commentary on the world cup but a commentary on a misconception that the world cup unites people all over the world. You yourself must have seen the advert when they (football stars) said that 'Football unites us all'.
Two countries are warring
Many countries are battling severe droughts, poverty, terrorism
32 countries are fighting to win one golden trophy and people say that it unites.
That article does not condemn watching football.
Look at the images below. Both are players who just won their final group games. Both are crying. One is tears of joy and the other is unhappy
I'm really happy with the team that won but how people carry soccer stars on their head like God is amazing. Now, they want to use his image to print banknotes

Go and meet those religious leaders that are shouting since 2002 that Nigeria will win the next world cup.
Lemme then ask you, does football unite the world?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
achorladey:
@ Aemmyjah

What is the last sentence of the screenshot you shared?

Awon Werey Atheist go read the last sentence him eyes see but him hand & brain dey type something else.
Him brain refused to reason on 2 Timothy 3:1-5

Awon Werey Atheist,What do you see in 2 Timothy 3:1-5 that will bring Unity to the World or even your own family?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
Janosky:

What is the last sentence of the screenshot you shared?

Awon Werey Atheist go read the last sentence him eyes & him hand & brain dey type something else.
Him brain refused to reason on 2 Timothy 3:1-5

Awon Werey Atheist,What do you see in 2 Timothy 3:1-5 that will bring Unity to the World or even your own family?

grin grin grin grin

Don't mind him
What has other religion got to say?
People think that diplomacy can bring about world peace. World peace has been elusive after centuries of diplomacy
Some think that a month sporting events held every 4 years will unite people
He's not forced to agree with the article since he believes that the world cup has fully united the whole world

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
OgaNightmare:

Your comments are appreciated and thrown into the waste bin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Aemmyjah:
Courz is so empty headed

Only a child will deliberately make a toy to commit an offence and start to punish that child
Only an insane person will order food in a restaurant, put a cockroach and raise alarm to tarnish the image of the restaurant
Only a mad lunatic under spell of lunatic madness will deliberately plant a lie and make a big deal out of it. Da, I fit salute your lies.
The father of the lie singlehandedly trained you to be like this. I pity your future

That IBERIBEIST is totally divorced from reality to the extent of DUBIOUSLY using our monikers to answer his own posts to himself grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Courz:

Shut up your mouth there! Shut it! Who sent you to come here in the first place? Your Slave Masters have been warning you several times to avoid arguments with Whistle-blowers you call Apostates, una dey hear word? Your leaders know very well that your arguments are usually Childish with no depth and substance. They know you will go out there and disgrace them. They don't believe in what they have fed you because they know Intelligent people well grounded with facts and the Bible will scatter all your arguments finish. That's why they tell you JWs to keep your mouth shut!

If your Elders know what you are doing here you think you won't be punished? That your Cult that Monitors people will make sure to discipline you. Don't expect to come here boasting about how better you are than everybody else when we know your dirty laundry and we will expose everything here. You come here making claims without back up and you expect people with a working brain to accept everything you say? Because you are what? Who are you? Why are you JWs such Narcissists? You think that is how the world works? Because Watchtower deceived you all that you are special with special knowledge. We have shown you that your knowledge is Kindergarten level.

Expect your statements to be analysed over and over again as long as you post in this forum. If you JWs had any brain cells left after being brainwashed, you would have known that it is best not to boast else you will bring undue attention to yourself and your mistakes will be magnified for the world to see. Watchtower never taught you that. They taught you JWs to be Proud, arrogant, Narcissistic and to lack self awareness and human Compassion. These are not Christian qualities.

Wetin concern IBERIBEIST Atheist with Christian qualities?

How would Jesus Christ whom Atheist say doesn't exist have qualities?
grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
achorladey:

Just one evidence was enough to make dem scramble and start denying and accepting at the same time that they are imperfect and not angels that what was posted indeed shows fornication and adultery are acts carried out by their members too on basis that the largest newspaper in the country where their headquarters is located reported such incident.

We know you are indeed the only group doing God's will today when you go about organising Jehovah’s service of preaching the good news of God's kingdom on unholy beds with wives of every other group not doing God's will on earth today

Oga, enjoy your WAILINGS & tantrums. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Timothy 3:16-17,Romans 3:23,1 Corinthians 5:1-5, 1 Corinthians 15:12 are well documented evidences we heed to amend our ways when we err.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
Janosky:

That IBERIBEIST is totally divorced from reality to the extent of DUBIOUSLY using our monikers to answer his own posts to himself grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Honestly
In the developed world
They'll tell you the person is senile and has PTSD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (54) (Reply)

Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? / Leke Adeboye: I Listen To Fela’s Music A Lot - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.