Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? (24595 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
achorladey:

Since the Bible and the name Jehovah made you and your religious organisation the better performing performance group in your eyes grin grin grin grin then the Catholics and their adherent who compiled that Bible and coined the name JEHOVAH you carry must be best performing performance group. Think grin grin

Since what they produced made you better then they the producer are the bestgrin grin grin. Think.

Now
I agree with Max that you are an atheist
No Christian that studies the Bible and history will say Catholics compiled the Bible and coined the name

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
achorladey:

Na your unreasonable peddling cause your need to start peddling your madman here.

Still asking me to prove after saying whose photo he posted. grin grin grin

When you dropped an article that had no point or relevance to our discussion, can you say you're normal?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Aemmyjah:

When you dropped an article that had no point or relevance to our discussion, can you say you're normal?

And do you respond to NORMAL post? grin grin

It is your unreasonable peddling that made you lose sight of the discussion CELEBRITY. Think!
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Now
No Christian that studies the Bible and history will say Catholics compiled the Bible and coined the name

See this one, the history of it that is scattered in all of your publications grin grin grin

Who coined the name JEHOVAH Abeg Aemmyjah the THEIST grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You stated earlier.....

Well
Ours are not religious celebs like the others
That's why we don't have incidence of stampede

Get to start applying your thinking. The article cited states....

Although we enjoy meeting and talking with the brothers and sisters who visit us, we would not show them respect if we treated them as celebrities.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol
He's deliberately modifying these things to deceive others
You'll never see it
I wonder how he does it
It depends on the type of newsfeed
I visit the forum also

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
Courz:
More comments.
Nice move, this will wake a lot of people up.
The disfellowship policy of shunning has messed up a lot of families.
They will no longer be receiving grants from the Norwegian government grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol
He's deliberately modifying these things to deceive others
You'll never see it
I wonder how he does it
ExJwReddit page

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
Courz:
Breaking News. Norway Government have deregistered Jehovah's Witnesses. They are no longer recognised as a Religion. Their handwork has borne fruits, fruits of the One True religion. sad
A big relief for Rolf Furuli grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Out of envy and hatred, they will say all sorts of nonsense
Jesus Christ himself said that his disciples will be busy preaching the good news of the kingdom Earth wide along with other things he said will happen during the last days. He also mentioned that his followers will be hated by all people
Your foolish claims do not surprise us
You and Courz are the same as you spew lies out of envy
Of all the denominations, mention one that has accomplished half of what we are doing when it comes to morals, ministry, spirituality
It is the wine of envy and hate that is intoxicating you
Sorry, you will continue to be intoxicated with more of the poison you are drinking.
Are Jehovah's Witnesses perfect people?
Do Jehovah's Witnesses not make mistakes
The unrepentant doers are removed or excommunicated and you complain about excommunication
You see reports of people who perhaps, before excommunication did something bad and you complain that people did something bad
Mention your own if you are indeed proud of it. You can't
Mention anything good you have accomplished in your denomination
Like Noah, Jesus Christ, the faithful prophets of old and the apostles, we will continue to please God
Pleasing God is always proportional to attracting hate from others so we don't expect you to praise us and we don't need it
You're in pains. Keep drinking poison and expect it to disturb us 1%

Let's do a challenge so I'll start
I am proudly one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Like Jesus Christ I preach God's kingdom ruled by Jesus Christ and the only solution to our problems
Like Jesus Christ, I refuse to be part of the world by adopting their values and lifestyle and supporting politics
Like Jesus Christ, I make God's name known
Like Jesus Christ, I don't go to war or engage in conflict
Like Jesus Christ taught and showed, I show self-sacrificing love for my brothers which is why they will never suffer any harm from me, I'll rather die than allow them to die

Tell us what you've done or doing like Jesus Christ
And the saddest part of it all is that Jesus is not even your MEDIATOR
This life no balance : grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Dav144(f): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
What you need to know about Jehovah's Witnesses

Click the link below to read the full details

https://scriptureunit.com/what-does-jw-mean/
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
OgaNightmare:

A big relief for Rolf Furuli grin

Does he originate from their too, I thought na Swedish man? Their popular defender of 1914 and 607 too was sent packing the moment he raised issues with what the GODS teach their followers grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
OgaNightmare:

And the saddest part of it all is that Jesus is not even your MEDIATOR
This life no balance : grin grin grin

He will still need another 1000 years to get it right and over with while some only need less than a century to do it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Now
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I laugh in Swahili
Please study the history of the Christian Church before making a fool of yourself grin
The Bible you are holding is a combination of different scriptures which were decided by a council, the council decided which canonical books should be part of scripture.
The Catholics make this bogus claim:
"The Holy Spirit continued his revelation to us through the writers of the New Testament. And when the time came, the Holy Spirit guided the Magisterium of the Catholic Church to proclaim which books were indeed Sacred Scripture and which were not."

The cannon of scriptures approved by the Catholic Church was later challenged during the Council of Trent.
In response to Martin Luther's demands, the Council of Trent on 8 April 1546 approved the present Catholic Bible canon, which includes the deuterocanonical books, and the decision was confirmed by an anathema by vote (24 yea, 15 nay, 16 abstain).

The Protestant cannon removed Sirach, Esdras, Wisdom Of Solomon, Macabees (And a host of other books)
*I think I'll create a different thread specially for this

3 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
@ Aemmyjah........ here is more

You stated.....

As if there's any( i.e other religious denominations) to compare with

This is one of the meaningless and unwanted words of your master Jesus

Now the Pharisees, who were money lovers, were listening to all these things, and they began to sneer at him. 15 So he said to them: “You are those who declare yourselves righteous before men, but God knows your hearts. For what is considered exalted(better performing performance group the only one doing God's will on earth) by men is a disgusting thing in God’s sight.

Think grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Now
As for the name 'JEHOVAH' Archoladey was right in what he said.
I don't know if you really research your publications.
AID TO BIBLE UNDERSTANDING 1971 Watchtower and Bible Tract Society p884-885) "The first recorded use of this form (JEHOVAH) dates from the thirteenth century C.E. Raymundus Martini, a Spanish monk of the Dominican Order, used it in his book Pugeo Fidei of the year 1270 A.D."

Raymondus Martini was Catholic. The form of this name came from the Masoretes.
The Hebrew Language had no vowels. This was unsatisfactory to those who wanted to pronounce the unpronouncable name of God. Their solution? By combining the vowel signs of 'Adho.nay and 'Elo.him' with the four consonants of the Tetragrammaton the pronunciations Yeho.wah' and Yehowih' were formed. The first of these provided the basis for the Latinized form "Jehova(h)." [/b]

As such, the form "Jehovah" is of late medieval origin; it is a combination of the consonants of the Divine Name and the vowels attached to it by the Masoretes but belonging to an entirely different word.[b]
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
achorladey:

Does he originate from their too, I thought na Swedish man? Their popular defender of 1914 and 607 too was sent packing the moment he raised issues with what the GODS teach their followers grin grin grin
It's Carl that is Swedish
He's a Norwegian, I loved his Battles with Carl Oloff Jonsonn, omo the exchanges between them were like invisible punches aim at each other grin grin grin grin grin

GB mess up big time, the disfellowshipped their only Scholargrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
achorladey:

He will still need another 1000 years to get it right and over with while some only need less than a century to do it. grin grin grin grin
The life of a PIMI JW grin grin grin grin
E no easy ooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Now
Your NWT is based on a Master Text owned by Wescott&Hort renowned Catholic Scholars
So calm down grin
Archoladey this guy was not informed grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
AmmyJah don't limit yourself study beyond Watchtower publications.
Read Read Re-Read and study.
Make good use of your watchtower online library grin

3 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by SopaterOfBeroea(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
Una still dey run this thread grin grin
Person wey been create the thread don deactivate him account grin grin grin grin

OgaNightmare you no dey sleep undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by SopaterOfBeroea(m): 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
Where's Pinkylovely
She suppose follow dey here cool

And that madman Jan-hosky grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
SopaterOfBeroea:
Una still dey run this thread grin grin
Person wey been create the thread don deactivate him account grin grin grin grin

OgaNightmare you no dey sleep undecided

Guyman your nightplan never finish grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by SopaterOfBeroea(m): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
OgaNightmare:

Guyman your nightplan never finish grin grin grin grin

Atleast na me buy the data, Useme grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
SopaterOfBeroea:

Atleast na me buy the data, Useme grin
Okay manage your night plan, no dey spam my inbox again, ewu Zambia grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
OgaNightmare:

It's Carl that is Swedish
He's a Norwegian, I loved his Battles with Carl Oloff Jonsonn, omo the exchanges between them were like invisible punches aim at each other grin grin grin grin grin

GB mess up big time, the disfellowshipped their only Scholargrin grin grin

Those two no small battle grin grin grin grin Carl will just be looking at Furuli and shake his head. After all his works there. He still got the boot grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
Still on the cannon stuf

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
OgaNightmare:

Your NWT is based on a Master Text owned by Wescott&Hort renowned Catholic Scholars
So calm down grin
Archoladey this guy was not informed grin

He has decided not to think and investigate all his interested in is elevating his religious organization above all others with the incomplete information he carries about the organization he belongs.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
According to watchtower theology, 1919 was the year Jesus Christ visited the spiritual temple to do some cleaning work.
He checked all the Christian denominations and they failed.
So he appointed a group of 8 men over his belongings to provide spiritual food for the flock.
The faithful and discreet slave is born.
What type of spiritual food was available when Jesus made this appointment?
THE FINISHED MYSTERY [/b]
Yes the book is actually FINISHED because it contains "a powerful commentary on Ezekiel and Revelation"[b]

Cornelboy as a new Bible student I'll recommend this to you grin grin grin
AemmyJah try and read it also grin
Courz and Archoladey..... idle apostates come and collect spiritual food here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
achorladey:

He has decided not to think and investigate all his interested in is elevating his religious organization above all others with the incomplete information he carries about the organization he belongs.
He barely knows anything outside what is said at the meetings
I remember how I used to cram and digest all the publications, including the old and new light.....I used to think I coul answer any question about the Bible topics grin grin grin
My ego was high grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
OgaNightmare:

As for the name 'JEHOVAH' Archoladey was right in what he said.
I don't know if you really research your publications.
AID TO BIBLE UNDERSTANDING 1971 Watchtower and Bible Tract Society p884-885) "The first recorded use of this form (JEHOVAH) dates from the thirteenth century C.E. Raymundus Martini, a Spanish monk of the Dominican Order, used it in his book Pugeo Fidei of the year 1270 A.D."

Raymondus Martini was Catholic. The form of this name came from the Masoretes.
The Hebrew Language had no vowels. This was unsatisfactory to those who wanted to pronounce the unpronouncable name of God. Their solution? By combining the vowel signs of 'Adho.nay and 'Elo.him' with the four consonants of the Tetragrammaton the pronunciations Yeho.wah' and Yehowih' were formed. The first of these provided the basis for the Latinized form "Jehova(h)." [/b]

As such, the form "Jehovah" is of late medieval origin; it is a combination of the consonants of the Divine Name and the vowels attached to it by the Masoretes but belonging to an entirely different word.[b]

See his head
You said the name came from the Catholics
Now, you said that the first RECORDED form was from Martini
That does not sound like it was the Catholics that formed the Divine name
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
achorladey:
@ Aemmyjah........ here is more

You stated.....

This is one of the meaningless and unwanted words of your master Jesus

Now the Pharisees, who were money lovers, were listening to all these things, and they began to sneer at him. 15 So he said to them: “You are those who declare yourselves righteous before men, but God knows your hearts. For what is considered exalted(better performing performance group the only one doing God's will on earth) by men is a disgusting thing in God’s sight.

Think grin grin grin grin

You want to condemn with your cohorts and look innocent
I will continue to boast about Jehovah's accomplishments in his organization in the midst of opposers
Another drop of envy into your glass

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (54) (Reply)

Five Types Of Girls You Meet In Church / No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service / TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.