Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? - Religion (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? (23624 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Continue deceiving yourself! cheesy

If you're not a preacher with a recognizable group like those found in Antioch ọmọ you no be Christian! smiley

brocab:
No-I believe there are plenty of believers out there sitting in Churches today: waiting on the Lord: to separate the tares from the wheat, the sheep from the goats.
There's a time and a place for everything: Many of us spend the comforts of home mediating on the Word of God Day and Night.
Praying, thanking God daily learning and studying His Word: as watchmen we are watching the times and the seasons, for that great Day of the Lord.
You learned nothing from the scriptures I had written down: you believe in obeying the traditions of men, rather then God Himself.
This is why: I myself would never dream off walking away from the Word of God, to follow after another gospel: like yours.
I don't follow tradition of men.I follow God..
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
brocab:
In the Hebrew Scriptures, the name of God is recorded as YHWH.
So, where did the name “Jehovah” come from? Ancient Hebrew did not use vowels in its written form.
The vowels were pronounced in spoken Hebrew but were not recorded in written Hebrew.
The appropriate vowel sounds of words were passed down orally.
As a result, when ancient Hebrew is studied, scholars and linguists often do not know with absolute confidence how certain Hebrew words were pronounced.
This particularly becomes an issue when studying the Hebrew name of God, written in the Hebrew Scriptures as YHWH, also known as the tetragrammaton.

Brocab wey no bent, said " Ancient Hebrew did not use vowels in its written form.
The vowels were pronounced in spoken Hebrew but were not recorded in written Hebrew."

So, where did the name “Jesus” come from?
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
brocab:

. The Jehovah’s Witnesses emphasize the use of Jehovah to the extent that any other name or title for God is viewed as borderline idolatry or outright heresy.

Brocab werey LIAR.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
brocab:

With all of that said, it is not crucial to the Christian faith for the proper pronunciation of YHWH to be known.
Mumu child can never be proud of the Father's name.
Jesus Christ no be the Mumu wey you be.

John 5:43 ," Jesus came in the name of his Father".
John 17:6 "Jesus made his Father's name known"
Jesus Christ was proud to make his Father's name known.

brocab:

Both the Old and New Testaments, inspired by God, use generic terms for “God” and “Lord,” including El, Elohim, and Adonai {Hebrew} and Theos and Kurios {Greek}
If the authors of Scripture, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, were allowed to use these terms, it is not wrong for us to refer to Him as “God” or “Lord,” either.

Brocab is very dull, itibolibo.
Bible translators do not claim inspiration of holy spirit.
God did not send them to use generic terms.

Human authors have their names inscribed in the books they wrote.
God's name was replaced with generic terms even though it is known that YHWH is the name of God.
brocab initially said:
In the Hebrew Scriptures, the name of God is recorded as YHWH"

brocab:

In conclusion, it is highly unlikely that “Jehovah” is the correct pronunciation of YHWH. Further, it is far more important to know God through faith in Jesus Christ, than it is to know the correct pronunciation of His name in Hebrew.[/color]

Brocab said " Ancient Hebrew did not use vowels in its written form"

For the same reason given by Brocab, "Jesus" is NOT the name you the son of God.

Oga wey no bent, continue deceiving yourself. grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
brocab:
You have given me these verses: why? {John 20:17 & Revelation 3:12,21} they don't match up to anything?
This happens all the time with JW's, when we, write down scriptures, we, then explain there meanings, but you JW's don't, you return to us scriptures that doesn't line up with anything.

Those verses above have nothing to do with the subject: we have written about, you really haven't a clue about the scriptures, you just look up any verse and start writing them down, you don't even know why you are writing them down, let alone how to explain them.
But this is quite common within the Watchtower: with all the elders I have sat down with, sharing the scriptures, they do it all the time.
Once they know someone knows the Word, they jump from one verses to another: and the conversation we had doesn't even make sense any more.
This is obviously a sign-from God warning us true believers that the Watchtower is full of religious people who haven't the slightest idea who God is.

John 20:17 Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God

Revelation 3:12
The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God.
Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God"

According to Jesus Christ,who is his "my God" in Revelation 3:12 & John 20:17?

Brocab your IBERIBEISM is extremely extraordinary. grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
Smartini:

Says the supporter of the Catholic Church who have spent the past few weeks kissing the feet of the dead Pope and bowing down to his corpse.

You missed your target! Catholic is jws twin church of Satan.

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
You are doing it again, writing down random verses, are you are stoner, you can't seem to keep up with the times.
Now I am not convinced you actually know what you are talking about, and since you don't search the scriptures like most believers prefer to do, just maybe anytime you fill like straighten up a little, tell your demonic spirits to hush-and then you may wonder why you are arguing over scriptures, you really haven't got a clue about.
Why don't you try and prove the Lord and God doesn't exist, But Jehovah does-instead of beating yourself up, over scriptures you haven't the slightest idea what they all mean.
Janosky:

John 20:17 Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God

Revelation 3:12
The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God.
Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God"

According to Jesus Christ,who is his "my God" in Revelation 3:12 & John 20:17?

Brocab your IBERIBEISM is extremely extraordinary. grin grin grin grin

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
No one is interested in Watchtower literature, it's no good arguing over something you haven't the slightest idea about,
The form Jehovah, though, is very commonly used. It is used in the King James Version of the Bible {Genesis 22:14; Exodus 6:3; 17:15; Judges 6:24; Psalm 83:18; Isaiah 12:2; 26:4}
So with all the bibles that is written around the world: Jehovah's name is written Just in a few verse in the old King James bible.
It is also used, and strenuously promoted by, the Jehovah’s Witnesses. The Jehovah’s Witnesses emphasize the use of Jehovah to the extent that any other name or title for God is viewed as borderline idolatry or outright heresy.
Of course they would? Janosky believes what the Watchtower teaches, it's true? He believes the Watchtower is chosen by Jehovah himself.
The vast majority of Jewish and Christian biblical scholars and linguists do not believe “Jehovah” to be the proper pronunciation of YHWH.
With all of that said, it is not crucial to the Christian faith for the proper pronunciation of YHWH to be known.
Both the Old and New Testaments, inspired by God, use generic terms for “God” and “Lord,” including El, Elohim, and Adonai (Hebrew); and Theos and Kurios (Greek).
If the authors of Scripture, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, were allowed to use these terms, it is not wrong for us to refer to Him as “God” or “Lord,” either. It is highly unlikely that “Jehovah” is the correct pronunciation of YHWH.
Argue as mush as you like-the Watchtower is wrong, it's just another lie you have chosen to spread, a lie you choose to believe once again Janosky.
I would rather listen to the experts, who study God's Word-then listen to a cultist organisation, that find it difficult 'to tell the truth in all circumstances.
{Psalm 101:7} He who works deceit shall not dwell within my house; He who tells lies shall not continue in my presence.
Nothing that comes out of your mouth has any truth within, you are full of deceit and lies and it don't interest any of us-I am convinced your brain does not function well, it's out of order:
Janosky:

Mumu child can never be proud of the Father's name.
Jesus Christ no be the Mumu wey you be.

Jesus Christ was proud to make his Father's name known.

Brocab is very dull, itibolibo.
Bible translators do not claim inspiration of holy spirit.
God did not send them to use generic terms.

Human authors have their names inscribed in the books they wrote.
God's name was replaced with generic terms even though it is known that YHWH is the name of God.
brocab initially said:
In the Hebrew Scriptures, the name of God is recorded as YHWH"

Brocab said " Ancient Hebrew did not use vowels in its written form"

For the same reason given by Brocab, "Jesus" is NOT the name you the son of God.

Oga wey no bent, continue deceiving yourself. grin

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You missed your target! Catholic is jws twin church of Satan.
This is another word for self deceit.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Janosky:

This is another word for self deceit.

There is no self deceit in pointing out that bandits (JW) and herdsmen (Catholics) are both Satan's children.

Their evil works are seen!

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
brocab:
No one is interested in Watchtower literature, it's no good arguing over something you haven't the slightest idea about nothing that comes out of your mouth interest any of us-I am sure your brain is out of order:
John 5:43 & John 17:16 Jesus words are out of order to your brain.

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

There is no self deceit in pointing out that bandits (JW) and herdsmen (Catholics) are both Satan's children.

Their evil works are seen!
Oga exercise your right to throw empty tantrums.
You can't even convince any Catholic parishioner with your GIBBERISH.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Janosky:

As you have exercised your right to try to defend evil works and workers!

Janosky:

Only devil jw try to convince their other devil siblings to come to their jw bed (incest) even with the use of force (rape) don enter now.

Any way, off point!

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
You are still out of order: your brain is not functioning properly'
Janosky:

John 5:43 & John 17:16 Jesus words are out of order to your brain.

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
brocab:
You are doing it again, writing down random verses, are you are stoner, you can't seem to keep up with the times.
Now I am not convinced you actually know what you are talking about, and since you don't search the scriptures like most believers prefer to do, just maybe anytime you fill like straighten up a little, tell your demonic spirits to hush-and then you may wonder why you are arguing over scriptures, you really haven't got a clue about.
Why don't you try and prove the Lord and God doesn't exist, But Jehovah does-instead of beating yourself up, over scriptures you haven't the slightest idea what they all mean.

brocab post:
"With all of that said, it is not crucial to the Christian faith for the proper pronunciation of YHWH to be known."

Jesus said : "I will write on them the name of my God", Revelation 3:12.

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

As you have exercised your right to try to defend evil works and workers!
Such as Revelation 3:12 & John 20:17 grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
He is right about the witnesses, the Watchtower began from the Freemasons which are connected to the Catholic Church.
Janosky:

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
brocab:
You are still out of order: your brain is not functioning properly'
John 5:43 & John 17:6 Jesus words are out of order to your brain and "your brain is not functioning properly'"
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
You can't help yourself, you are writing random scriptures: that has nothing to do with your conversation?
You are on drugs aren't you.
Janosky:

Such as Revelation 3:12 & John 20:17 grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
brocab:
He is right about the witnesses, the Watchtower began from the Freemasons which are connected to the Catholic Church.

That's the statement of those whose brain doesn't function properly.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
This is truly the sign of madness.
Janosky:

John 5:43 & John 17:6 Jesus words are out of order to your brain and "your brain is not functioning properly'"
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Maybe if you studied a little, you too can find out facts.
Janosky:

That's the statement of those whose brain doesn't function properly.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
brocab:
You can't help yourself, you are writing random scriptures: that has nothing to do with your conversation?
You are on drugs aren't you.

That's the evidence that CONFIRMED you brocab is bereft of sense.

Isi akun
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
But the name of Jesus's God was not Jehovah: Jesus preferred to God's Name as Father.
Janosky:

brocab post:
"With all of that said, it is not crucial to the Christian faith for the proper pronunciation of YHWH to be known."

Jesus said : "I will write on them the name of my God", Revelation 3:12.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
brocab:
This is truly the sign of madness.

John 5:43 & John 17:6 is "madness" to brocab.
Uselu candidate spotted.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
I have already got you pinned down, with plenty of evidence: as time has past, you still haven't learnt the scriptures.
Janosky:

That's the evidence that CONFIRMED you brocab is bereft of sense.

Isi akun
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
brocab:
But the name of Jesus's God was not Jehovah: Jesus preferred to God's Name as Father.

Confused dullard!

So father is the name of the God of Israel shey? smiley

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Confused dullard!

Hahahaha
When did Father became a name?

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
Read the scriptures? if you are gain.
MaxInDHouse:

Confused dullard!

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
Again you choose not to listen to the scriptures.
MaxInDHouse:
Continue deceiving yourself! cheesy

If you're not a preacher with a recognizable group like those found in Antioch ọmọ you no be Christian! smiley

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
brocab:
Brocab post:
"the Bible was made available to the people in general, and the name “Jehovah” became more widely known. In 1611 C.E. the King James or Authorized Version of the Bible was published. It uses the name Jehovah four times.{Ex. 6:3; Ps. 83:18; Isa. 12:2; 26:4} "
He concedes that the name "Jehovah" is in his KJV Bible.
The screenshot allows the internet to expose brocab mumu.
Brocab HATED the name "Jehovah" while his 3 deities worshippers continue to publish the name in the holy Bible.
Enough said grin

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
brocab:
I have already got you pinned down, with plenty of evidence: as time has past, you still haven't learnt the scriptures.
Uselu candidate bereft of sense. grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

Pastors Reading From Ipad And Tablet Instead Of Holy Book. Right Or Wrong ? / May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) / What Is The Weirdest Testimony You Heard This Year?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86