Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' (45877 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by TrajansKong: 11:46am On May 08, 2016
KOYINSTEL:

I am also a correct member of this kind of witchcraft, the most powerful witchcraft in the world. the Jesus Christ witchcraft.

Ah! So you are a witch for Jesus!! GBAM!!

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by nnamdiosu(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2016
IyaWitch:
@ Grassroots.

Kneel down and hear your answers.

No witchcraft is not limited to blacks and africans alone. Infact some of the strongest spriral centres in this world are in other continents. Witchcraft also exists in all worlds in this universe and also all worlds in universes beyond which human beings dont know about, except one world. There is only one world that it does not exist. But for this particular world it exists everywhere. Infact the most powerful witches i personally know are caucasian. Most african witches are not even well developed.

I personally dont know any power that is beyond the witch that sits at the bottom of the spiral blood pit. That is the most powerful being in existence.

let me help u know. the next time your in your meeting just mention this name word, Jesus Christ. if anytime remarkable happens then know that the owner of that name is more powerful than the last person in the downward slope ok?

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by nnamdiosu(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2016
congoshine:
@Iya Witch, Bow down  angry
Can you tell me how many other planets human beings live ?
Also who do you a 'real witch' report to ?
Finally to confirm your 'power' tell me what I ate on Thursday night?

@martinosi, Why you dey fear na ?
Na Oyedepo or Adeboye phote go save you ?
Na wa o !

Lol @ bow down.smiley
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Ryabcool(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
lol bump. How about Lalasticlala putting this on FP to remind people of this old thread? Throwback Monday grin
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by delishpot: 11:30am On Nov 16, 2017
grin so na joke all along? I do not buy that it's a joke part sha. This person(Iyawitch)chop winch
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by dxpecial(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
@Iya Witch,^^^
O wise one,please pardon my ignorance,but could you explain how this story relates to witchcraft and draining of blood?
Sounds like a plain story of domestic violence to me.
hell pls is this a name of a moniker(nobody) or it is anonymous am kinda confused
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by zoedicus: 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
But you weren't exempted when The Word said..... "of things in heaven, of things on earth and of things under the earth.... "
You're just joking right

IyaWitch:
@ new deall

kneel down

i already said that such is for human beings and maybe initiated witch.

It is not for real witch that comes from cavity such as myself

in my next post i will try to make you all understand the philosophical underpinning of witchcraft

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ejiro Otarigho The Burning Tanker Driver Gives Thanksgiving In Church (Video) / View Christian Free-to-air Channels / "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.