Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' (45869 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by congoshine(m): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2011
Iya Witch:

@ all

Kneel down.

This is why this intervention is necessary, in order to educate ignorance.

Those of you asking for miracles and magic and for me to tell you what you ate, and how many planets there are, you are not paying attention.

I do not know these things nor do i perform the acts you request. I am real witch, i explained to you the nature of real witch and what we do. We drain life for our sustenance because we are not human beings. That is what we do.

All the power and life and blood that we drain, move through a spiritual tunnel that is the centre of our consciousness and this is called the downward spiral of blood. Everything passing though us sustains us the way food passing thru your own body sustains u. In our case, all spirals down to the Great Witch sitting at the deep dark depth of eternity, the witch of all witches whom i worship and who is the most powerful being in existence. The great witch eternally grows stronger and more eternal and divine eternally.

That is what witches are about. Initiated witches are our slave and tool for this. You can become an initiated witch too. You will be able to do some things and control some events but only thru punishment and draining
As always,bow down.
So who created the Great Witch (Lucifer) ?

You said you have been to other planets to drain blood,now you don't know anything again ,na wa for you o.

Are you from Benin ?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by martinosi: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
HEY MODERATOR DONT BE PLAYING WITH MY BISHOP OYEDEPO PICTURES, !!!

YOU ALLOWED THE WITCH TO POST , SO ALLOW ME TO POST THE BISHOP THAT NIGERIAN WITCHES
DREAD, LET THE WITCH SEE THE BISHOP PICTURES,

OR IS THE WITCH AFRAID OF THE WITCH DESTROYER FROM OTA!!!!

THE GREAT WITCH DESTROYER FROM OTA, OGUN STATE!!!

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by remoranger(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
@poster

Kneel down and heed my words

Do witches use their forces for political purposes or good causes?

Remain Eternal
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by cold(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
Martinosi abeg chill & let us learn.@Iya witch,what if I use a condom on a witch would that help  tongue
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by foreman: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
martinosi:

HEY MODERATOR DONT BE PLAYING WITH MY BISHOP OYEDEPO PICTURES, !!!

YOU ALLOWED THE WITCH TO POST , SO ALLOW ME TO POST THE BISHOP THAT NIGERIAN WITCHES
DREAD, LET THE WITCH SEE THE BISHOP PICTURES,

OR IS THE WITCH AFRAID OF THE WITCH DESTROYER FROM OTA!!!!

THE GREAT WITCH DESTROYER FROM OTA, OGUN STATE!!!

But this guy is a witch too na.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2011
see the opdancing alanta
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by martinosi: 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2011
THE BISHOP IS CALLING YOU OUT iya witch

HERE IS HIS NUMBER  - Tel: 234-1-7747546-8

Bishop Oyedepo muses - Hmmm so the iya witch whats to have an encounter with the Greatest power of all,

[img]http://1.bp..com/-iFCXOD2wtbs/TigCUntzFHI/AAAAAAAAFQc/-OGFSKT9VmI/s1600/268573_10150330551695729_661120728_9787283_3252923_n.jpg[/img]

Bishop Oyedepo Muses - Hmmm does this witch not know that that if i sneeze all the power the witch
has will evaporate,

Bishop Oyedepo Muses - If i kneel down and worship the Lord Jesus for 10seconds does this witch not know
that my worship will obliterate the witches influence!

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ congoshine

kneel down and hear answers. Do not tell me to kneel down because real witch is master. If you say that again i will stop answering your questions and i may also sniff you as a first warning.

The great witch is not lucifer. Lucifer is a figment of the imagination of men. In eternal reality there is duality. There is light and there is darkness. Neither is better, they are just like two poles of a magnet, north pole, south pole. The Great Witch is the summation of the deepest darkness.

Yes, i have been to many planets but i cannot know how many they are, and nobody but the great witch and her opposite can know.

@ kandikane

kneel down

yes draining leads to death but depending on the method it can be slow or fast. The death is not ordinary death because the spirit is eaten and so the person will have no afterlife unlike others. It will be as if he does not exist at all

@ remoranger

real witch are not concerned with politics of men, only initiated witch, and initiated witch are very greedy materially
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by cold(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
Iya witch you haven't answered my question o
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by martinosi: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
Iya Witch:

He is merely displaying fear. I have already sniffed him. But all i can smell around him is the Blood of Jesus
Due to this fact i am out of here, !!!!

Ogoro boro igboni rete

THE BISHOP IS CALLING YOU OUT iys witch

HERE IS HIS NUMBER  - Tel: 234-1-7747546-8

Bishop Oyedepo muses - Hmmm so the iya witch whats to have an encounter with the Greatest power of all,

[img]http://1.bp..com/-iFCXOD2wtbs/TigCUntzFHI/AAAAAAAAFQc/-OGFSKT9VmI/s1600/268573_10150330551695729_661120728_9787283_3252923_n.jpg[/img]

Bishop Oyedepo Muses - Hmmm does this witch not know that that if i sneeze all the power the witch
has will evaporate,

Bishop Oyedepo Muses - If i kneel down and worship the Lord Jesus for 10seconds does this witch not know
that my worship will obliterate the witches influence!

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2011
Iya why must people kneel down to here answers?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by cold(m): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2011
Martinosi stop derailing.Mods,can you please put this martinosi in check
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by martinosi: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2011
Iya Witch:

@ congoshine

BREAKING CURSES

In the name of Jesus Christ, I now rebuke, break, and loose myself and my family from any and all evil curses, fetishes, charms, vexes, hexes, spells, every jinx, all psychic powers, sorcery, bewitchments, enchantments, witchcraft, love potions, and psychic prayers that have been put upon me, back to ten generations on both sides of my family.

I break and loose myself from any and all connected or related spirits from any person or persons or from any occult or psychic sources. I ask You, Heavenly Father, to return them to the senders now. Let him that loves cursing receive it unto himself.

PSYCHIC HEREDITY AND BONDAGE

In the name of Jesus, I now renounce, break, free, and loose myself and my family from all psychic heredity, demonic holds, psychic powers, and bondage of physical and mental illnesses, family, marital, and other curses upon us, back to ten generations on both sides of our families resulting from sins, transgressions, iniquities, occult and psychic involvements of myself, my parents, and any other ancestors of mine or my spouse, and all ex-spouses, or their parents, or any of their ancestors. I plead the blood of Jesus, in the Name of Jesus declaring that the enemy cannot penetrate the blood of Jesus.

*Scriptures to Meditate

Genesis 12:3
  And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 27:29
  Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother's sons bow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee.

Deut. 30:7
  And the Lord thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.

*Read and Meditate Psalm 109:1-31
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by martinosi: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2011
cold:

Bishop Oyedepo looks at cold-link and raises his fingers - Cold Link flee Idolatry & Witch-craft

[img]http://nationalmirroronline.net/thumbnail.php?file=/Bishop_Oyedepo_at_the_press_conference_477906107.jpg&size=article_large[/img]
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by martinosi: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2011
THE GREAT WITCH DESTROYER asks iya witch in front of a gathering -

"Come know let us meet and see whose power is the greatest"

[img]http://2.bp..com/_uxeoYKG5-bU/S7zfG1w8K7I/AAAAAAAAAjU/OE45fv0UYF0/s1600/David+Oyedepo.jpg[/img]
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by lastpage: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
@Iya Winch!

I can see that a few people are already "shaking and trembling" just because you "sniffed" (or is it "sneezed" sef?)!

I can also see that two or three people are daring you and even insulting you!

Are you just going to keep quiet and be reading/writing "epistle" while they openly insult you?

Can you pleaze have their Laps for dinner ASAP!

Dont drain their blood yet, just let them report their "Laps missing" first, here on Nairaland.
after that, you can then use their blood to wash it down proper! grin

By the way, dont fall my hand o,
if nobody reports "missing Lap" in the next 24hrs,
l will have no choice than to ask that you be completely unmasked and flogged with Koboko! (Thank God for Internet, otherwise, l will personally administer the Canning! Fashola or no Fashola's law!)

and no bull-shyte, O ya, bow down naaah? shocked

That reminds me, wont you answer the guy that inquired about using "condom" with Iya-Winch?
How do you like Condom? Do your snakes also eat the condom?
Gosh! Silly snakes! lipsrsealed
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by lastpage: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
Looks like "Mods" are sniffed already! grin grin
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by martinosi: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2011
lastpage:

@Iya Winch!

Salvation for Unsaved Loved Ones

Father, in the Name of Jesus, we come before You in prayer and faith believing that all things are possible with You. We believe Your Word and You watch over Your Word to perform it. You wish above all things that all men should be saved. Therefore, Father, we bring (our unsaved loved ones) before You to be saved, NOW! You said that we can have whatsoever we say. We say, in the Name of Jesus, (our loved ones) are saved, NOW! Salvation has come to (our loved ones') house, NOW! In Jesus' Name!

Spirit-filled laborers cross their paths, NOW!, presenting the clear, concise, gospel to (our loved ones) that they will not be able to resist.

Satan, in the Name of Jesus, we bind your blinding spirit of antichrist and loose you from your assignment against (our loved ones) who have the opportunity to make Jesus Lord of their lives.

Now, Father, we release the angels to do spiritual warfare on (our loved ones) behalf -- bringing full repentance, in Jesus' Name. We praise You now, Father, for this is so, in Jesus' Name. Amen! Amen!

Scripture References:

Luke 19:10
Matthew 18:18
II Timothy 2:26
II Peter 3:9
Mark 11:23
Luke 10:2
Psalm 34:7
Isaiah 63:9
Romans 2:4

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by martinosi: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2011
lastpage:

Looks like "Mods" are keeping out of the encounter since they see that iya witch has
caught the attention of The Great Witch Destroyer - Bishop David Oyedepo

THE GREAT WITCH DESTROYER HAS CALLED OUT iya witch.!

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ Toba

Kneel down. Say ONI AGBAN SORO And the place your forehead on the floor.

This is because i explained to you already the reason for having to kneel down.

Check it at the bottom of the first page of this thread.

Oni agban soro.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2011
Funny thread grin

Iya witch, make we talk. Me sef dey in the cult, just not yours. Let's compare minstrel powers. . . . what's yours?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by congoshine(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
@martinosi,
Please stop all these nonsense !  angry angry angry

Na Oyedepo you dey worship ?  undecided undecided

@Iya Witch
You will always bow down,okay.  You need to learn who congoshine is.

Now tell me who is the opposite of the Great Witch ?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by martinosi: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
congoshine:

@martinosi,
Please stop all these nonsense !  angry angry angry

Na Oyedepo you dey worship ?  undecided undecided

@Iya Witch
You will always bow down,okay.  You need to learn who congoshine is.

Now tell me who is the opposite of the Great Witch ?

THE GREAT WITCH has no Opposite lol, Satan has no equal, he is the father of fools!!!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ cold

prostrate.

the snakes inside my womanliness form are nor ordinary snakes. Condom is mere rubber, and will not save the man. We will become a drained slave and also his descendants.

@ lastpage

kneel down

i am not here for games. That is why you will notice i do not respond to insult, mockery, threat etc. Those who we drain enter into realization at the last gasp of ddeath, that is when the laast drop of spirit is being removed already from them.

Some of them are made eternal slaves in the afterworld. This is only for a few ones that a tiny drop of life we allow to remain in them for purpose of eternal slavery in the dark realm. But like i said, the majority we we eat their spirit and so no afterlife at all for them.

@ cold

no more answering any questions from you since you have again done ogosuritimimi by asking master real witch to bow down. You are going to be sniffed within seven days, mark my word. When it comes u will feel the sniff and u will remember i told you. If you apologise now, maybe i will reconsider and return to answering your questions.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by martinosi: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
martinosi:

THE GREAT WITCH has no Opposite lol, Satan has no equal, he is the father of fools!!!

BTW = THE GREAT WITCH IS satan, and Bishop Oyedepo is the Satan Destroyer

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by remoranger(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
@iya witch

Knowledgeable One.

what are the origins of life? and your postulations of life after death for we mortals

Remain Wise
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by martinosi: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
Iya Witch:

@ cold
Cleansing Prayer

Heavenly Father, I need Your Holy Spirit to help me not think and live according to my old ways. I place my childhood fears and bloodline curses behind me and I cancel them, in Jesus’ name. By faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, I choose not to be enslaved to them any longer!

Today, I lay aside my fear of facing the pain from past friendships, romances, lovers, and relatives. I renounce the spirits of pride, bitterness, lying, self-exaltation, rebellion, witchcraft, and the occult. I choose to not walk in these any longer. When I am tested by these deceiving spirits, I choose to respond in godliness, righteousness and authority. Father, I thank you for removing any mental strongholds and for helping me to think and see clearly.

I choose not to listen to other spiritual voices. Instead, I choose to listen to Your voice. From this time forth, I will not trust in lying spirits nor the spirits who claim to offer me protection from evil. I close every door to Satan. I will not seek a false defense to shield myself from wrong, exploitation, or harm. I look to You, Lord Jesus, and place my trust in You to protect me from the harm of well-meaning people and from demonic spirits. Jesus, I choose You to be my Savior and Holy Spirit, I choose You to be my Defense.

Father, according to Your word in 1 John 1:9 it says, If we confess our sins, You are faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. So I confess that I have not loved rightly. I have resented others. I confess and renounce my sin, known and unknown. I now recognize my sin and confess it before you. With godly sorrow and repentance in my heart, I ask You Father, to deliver me from the snare of the fowler and set me totally free. Your truth is a shield to me and under Your wings, I seek refuge. By faith in your word, I now receive and take hold of your forgiveness and cleansing. Also Father, by the blood of Your Son, Jesus, I forgive myself as You have forgiven me.

Lord Jesus, I claim Your promise in Psalm 91:14-15: Because I have set my love upon You, You will deliver me. You will set me on high because I have known Your Name. I will call upon You, and You will answer me. You will be with me in trouble. You will deliver me and honor me.

Father, I give You thanks and praise and I believe it is done, in Jesus’ name, Amen!

@ lastpage

BREAKING CURSES

In the name of Jesus Christ, I now rebuke, break, and loose myself and my family from any and all evil curses, fetishes, charms, vexes, hexes, spells, every jinx, all psychic powers, sorcery, bewitchments, enchantments, witchcraft, love potions, and psychic prayers that have been put upon me, back to ten generations on both sides of my family.

I break and loose myself from any and all connected or related spirits from any person or persons or from any occult or psychic sources. I ask You, Heavenly Father, to return them to the senders now. Let him that loves cursing receive it unto himself.

PSYCHIC HEREDITY AND BONDAGE

In the name of Jesus, I now renounce, break, free, and loose myself and my family from all psychic heredity, demonic holds, psychic powers, and bondage of physical and mental illnesses, family, marital, and other curses upon us, back to ten generations on both sides of our families resulting from sins, transgressions, iniquities, occult and psychic involvements of myself, my parents, and any other ancestors of mine or my spouse, and all ex-spouses, or their parents, or any of their ancestors. I plead the blood of Jesus, in the Name of Jesus declaring that the enemy cannot penetrate the blood of Jesus.

*Scriptures to Meditate

Genesis 12:3
  And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 27:29
  Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother's sons bow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee.

Deut. 30:7
  And the Lord thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.

*Read and Meditate Psalm 109:1-31
@ cold

Confession of Favor

In the Name of Jesus, I am the righteousness of God. Therefore, I am entitled to covenant kindness and covenant favor. The favor of God is among the righteous. The favor of God surrounds the righteous. Therefore, it surrounds me everywhere I go and in everything I do. I expect the favor of God to be in full manifestation in my life.

Never again will I be without the favor of God. It rests richly upon me. It profusely abounds in me. I am a part of the generation that is experiencing God's favor immeasurably, limitlessly, and surpassingly. Therefore, favor produces supernatural increase, promotion, restoration, honor, increased assets, greater victories, recognition, prominence, preferential treatment, petitions granted, policies and rules changed, and battles won in which I do not have to fight.

The favor of God is on me and goes before. Therefore, my life will never be the same. This is the time of God's favor in my life. That is the favor of God. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Scripture References:

II Corinthians 9:8
Exodus 12:35-36
Genesis 39:21
Luke 2:52
Deuteronomy 33:23
Esther 8:5
Esther 5:8
Psalms 44:3
Psalms 102:13

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by martinosi: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Funny thread grin

Iya witch, make we talk. Me sef dey in the cult, just not yours. Let's compare minstrel powers. . . . what's yours?

iya witch former piece of land at ota that Bishop Oyedepo evicted him from, make u go take um back now,

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Galaxy7: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2011
Iya witch lie down,
 JESUS is the greatest lion of Judea,there in hell he is the mighty man in battle and there is no power on earth,under the earth or sea that is beyond him,do you believe?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ Galaxy

kneel down

i have said it already dont you hear? All those ideas on religions are for human beings, maybe even initiated witch, but not real witch. Real witch is not a spirit being in the proper sense and as such moral responsibility, karma, nemesis, salvation etc do not apply to it.

One thing i can assure you of though is that all the people saying jesus have no idea what that man was.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by desertboom(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
@Iya Witch. How can one identify initiated witches? Oh. . . Some nairalanders are just too afraid.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Ishilove: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
Double post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ejiro Otarigho The Burning Tanker Driver Gives Thanksgiving In Church (Video) / "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye / The Year God Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.