Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' (45830 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Googler(m): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2011
Good you now realise you had no point in saying that the devil, aka Iya Witch, is here to deceive and that those of us who believe the thread is a joke have been fooled.

Of course, to those who believe in the existence of witchcraft, it's real. No one is disputing that with you. What we are saying is that "draining" and the other main features of this particular story are jokes.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tpia5: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2011
^You're free to believe that.

S/he already clarified most of her posts on the thread, as much as s/he was able to.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Iya Witch i so much cherish and respect u for finding enough time to explain the truth generously even though , so many are not serious or can't even appreciate the effort it toke u .Instead , they're showing their bad mouth talents and dabbling with serious issue. Merry meet my darling fellow and greatest pleasure to know u. honestly speaking i have been seeking a real witch like u on this forum for years now^^ grin. Actually ,i was so busy on the next Forum somewhere on the site that i didn't care to branch the RELIGION section to see what have been happening- just today i luckily stumbled across this thread and i was like wow! This is real and i won't allow this opportunity and privilege to gallop away . sorry i came late fellow ,i send u infernal greetings, hugs and kisses from my COVEN! wink .

Iya Witch darling i wish to remain in contact with u- incase u have facebook account lets meet up , my facebook email is : Isaacgaldstone@yahoo.com send me a request to keep the merry meet up going not only here but also take us to our destiny in mutual kiss kiss kiss.

I carefully browse through all the respond and commentaries of people and i really like the way u didn't allow those of them talking no-sense to affect u .Yes ,indeed you are truly a Witch ,I'll be your WARLOCK darling . . . , darkest wishes to u can't wait to hear from u again kiss kiss kiss wink
[/size]
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IjinleWol: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2011
RichVkunt is the same person as Iya Witch

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by mrmayor(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2011
Ijinle Wol:

RichVkunt is the same person as Iya Witch,

Serious allegation, do you have any proof?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by kurus: 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2011
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2011
[size=13pt]Witches are great individualists. There are more "types" of witch than I could possibly write about here, so I will try and make a few generalisations! Witches on the whole are deeply spiritual and often sensitive. They suffer with each injured animal, plant or person and will do their utmost to help. This is because a witch is a person, male or female, that is aware of the different forms of life and energy yet see them all as the same, not as seperate entities. The earth is as much alive as you and me.

Witches do not exactly "believe in" anything. They just know it to be there. To a wiccan, the Goddess and God are just there, in the same way rocks and trees are just there. The Goddess is seen as maiden, mother and crone. She is the womb from which we sprung. She is the Earth itself, the beasts in the field, the stars in the sky. She is the feminine aspect. The masculine aspect is the God. He is seen as her consort, her lover and her son. He is the life force that impregnates the Goddess and us all. He is that which causes change; he is dynamic in all his forms. He is protective, fierce and strong as a guardian, yet tender, lusty and passionate as a lover.
[/size]
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by kurus: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2011
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by NnaNna4(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2011
@ogaga4luv

m sorry, u didnt show up on time.

u came when iya-witch has repented so keep ur back-up till the day of your repentance.

The only way iya-witc h xpect to avoid judgement is to repent and ask for forgiveness because the sin of witch-craft propagation is as the sin of witch-craft itself.

As for u poster, i blame Iya-witch. if not for iya-witch, you wont Pride urself in sorcery.

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by redjasper1: 6:05am On Sep 28, 2011
Funny thread but terrible. Why would a human want to become a witch? The goal in any religion is to become more God like, no? If one could become a God on this plane why then would anyone seek out petty dealings involving witchhood? Wiccan is slow magic and why would you spend days with slow magic now? One Truth of advice, leave the philosophical hokus pokus in the books and get out into nature. All of this doesn't make any sense, you should be ashamed Iya Witch to promote this way of elevation.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2011
[size=13pt]When trying to explain what it means to be a witch or what wicca is, it is useful to have some overall definitions, a bit of historical perspective, and clear up some common misconceptions. I have put together this little introduction for those who are just curious, regular readers who are not wiccan or witches.

Witchcraft is a spiritual practice, a way of life, a belief system, many believe it to be a religion and many do not. The denominations of Witchcraft are called Traditions. They further define and implement the foundation of beliefs into their own perspectives of practice. Defining their own creed, troth or rede of faith to provide guidance and principles for that tradition. kiss kiss kiss

You are all Welcome and blessed be! as u obey the order wink
[/size]
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by NnaNna4(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2011
obey which order

even if being a witch means buying and selling get out of it fast!

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2011
[size=13pt]Probably the best advice I can give you is that no one will ever be a better judge of what's right for you than you are. Obviously, you have come to this point in your journey for a reason, and that's wonderful. But picking and choosing is probably the most important thing you can do right now. If you go looking for advice and instruction, particularly over the net, you're going to get it, by the boatload. It's up to you to determine what feels right, and what doesn't work for you. [/size]

Nn-a-Nn-a:

obey which order

even if being a witch means buying and selling get out of it fast!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Joagbaje(m): 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2011
@ iya witch, I quite agree with some of your posts, however, I must emphasize that you got it twisted somewhere along the line. You made mention that darkness is superior to light, sorry to burst your bubble, light is the most powerful force in existence.

You can't blame iya witch too much. That's what Satan makes them believe in his deception. Remember he will still carry out 2 more major rebellion against God with the hope of defeating God one day. He made darkness believe his lie.

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by mabell: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2011
Joagbaje:

Remember he will still carry out 2 more major rebellion against God with the hope of defeating God one day. He made darkness believe his lie.

What are the rebellions joagbaje and when, I'll love to know
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:51am On Nov 23, 2011
smiley smiley smiley

mabell:

What are the rebellions joagbaje and when, I'll love to know
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:04am On Nov 23, 2011
[size=13pt]Iya Witch darling where are u? kiss kiss been searching for u everywhere on this forum ever since i stumble across this thread . Aiiight mate we need to talk show online coven let's talk some things of our World . smiley
as Witches i believe you've known we conceive of the Creative Power in the Universe as manifesting through polarity - as masculine and femenine - and that this same creative Power lives in all people, and functions through the interaction of the masculine and femenine. We value neither above the other, knowing each to be supportive of the other. We value sexuality as pleasure, as the symbol and embodiment of Life, and as one of the sources of energies used in magical practice and religious worship. wink
[/size]
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by chines4(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2011
Ogaga

Pls allow this thread to die
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2011
Can't believe i missed this - Truth is Witch-craft is an exploration of one's own innate abilities. the ceremonial aspects are just to indoctrinate and enslave one's consciousness into submission to elementals (you call them demons, angels, spirits etc). Man is a complex creature with vast potential for god-hood. IMHO our purpose is to become like our maker - (Same thing Lucifer wanted) except with the full conscious awareness of GOD in the order of existence. our physical bodies may limit our capabilities, Witch-craft and other Occultic practices expand our awareness beyond these physical boundaries - the danger being we are not adequately equipped to assimilate awareness of spiritual realms except we die and loose off the physical body. wink
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by gotizsata: 12:37am On Nov 25, 2011
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Vyrdlokkin: 1:43am On Dec 02, 2011
[b][i][/i][/b]
I can't believe I am responding to this Post, but I am!!!
First of all, there would never be a 'Witchcraft For Dummies' handbook or otherwise because the very sentence in this context is a kinda-sorta 'oxymoron' of sorts. Not really, but I don't know how else to state it,
Witchcraft is the Craft of the Wise. And no one who is half-wise would ever seek a flash-book on the subject because THEY DO NOT EXIST!!!
In fact, the Craft is very detailed and although a lot has been published in recent years detailing the so-called 'secrets', every witch worth they're weight in salt knows that the true essence of witchcraft is not published and only offered the same way it has been through-out the Ages, through direct one-on-one 'word of mouth'. In Other Words: Direct teaching from a high priest/ess to one who would be fain to know true sorcery. PERIOD!!!
The very idea of a 'Witchcraft for Dummies' quick fix, quick answer handbook is preposterous and again'st every known witchcraft philosophical/theological/spiritual shamanic teaching,

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
Everybody kneel down

Iya Witch is back to continue answer all your questions.

Ogboni gboya toros gos to gbovas tomus.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by maryswags: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2012
Iya Witch: Everybody kneel down

Iya Witch is back to continue answer all your questions.

Ogboni gboya toros gos to gbovas tomus.

Where u dey since?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
Everybody kneel down.

Big heavy Edo witch is back to continue educate you in depth of witchcraft.

I have been since last year in hole in earth deep cave with intensive sucking and draining of many captive who came through nairaland.

let us continue

begin
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
Hello,
Are u back?were u locked up in jail?wat was ur crime?.

Thnx Jesus 4 making it possible 4 u 2 b freed,well come back,but I did not c u in d coven last nite 4 d meeting about d 2015 election in d Indian ocean,anyway we 'v decided to pull Buhari down and put GEJ up for presidency...HAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by 4watever: 3:33pm On May 08, 2013
Nice thread
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by TarryFour: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by KOYINSTEL(f): 10:31pm On May 07, 2016
Galaxy7:
It is very good for one to be witch,I am a witch of the first order,My source of power is a name that started with{J}and ended with{S}so cool down,you are small WUNCHY!!

I am also a correct member of this kind of witchcraft, the most powerful witchcraft in the world. the Jesus Christ witchcraft.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by KOYINSTEL(f): 10:37pm On May 07, 2016
At the mention of the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess to the glory of God the Father

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 6:07am On May 08, 2016
Pure lies. cool

Ignore these made up tales God's people. Just the devil trying to make himself look fearful. grin
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Molake94(m): 8:24am On May 08, 2016
Receive JESUS TODAY

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by taiwo850629: 11:42am On May 08, 2016
Iya witch, I dare you to visit me as you said you could in your opening post. I don't believe you have the powers you said you have. Prove me wrong. I really I'm surprised I did not see your post earlier. I'm waiting for you to prove me wrong. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Year God Died / Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos) / Ejiro Otarigho The Burning Tanker Driver Gives Thanksgiving In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.