Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike (25569 Views)

How Atiku Rejected Tinubu As Running Mate - Akande Recounts / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 / The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
All these things stand as impediment for Atiku/Okowa president actualisation for 2023 presidential election. I believe this law of karma that is returning back to Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by mastermaestro(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
espeeroke:
Wike should come out clear of what is paining him and leave GEJ out of his comedy show. The said GEJ has moved on, he is even supporting Atiku now. Wike's grouse is his rejection as VP. He should leave rabble-rousing, as it has failed.

Atiku will win the next year election, with or without Wike and his cotravellers.

Fantasy is cheap. I am not even concerned about Jonathan. Atiku should repent of his revenge mission, then go and beg Obj well so the curse can be lifted. As it stands, Atiku cannot be president in Obj's lifetime.

All those visits he paid Obj amounted to nothing. Obj refused to lift the curse because he knows, rightly so, that Atiku will take revenge if he ever became president. Unfortunately the same Atiku is seeking Obj's forgiveness while his heart still harbors revenge.

Mark it, Atiku will never be Nigeria's president. Una think say curse na joke. grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by Tinsim: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
This is pay back time.
Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by espeeroke: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
mastermaestro:

Fantasy is cheap. I am not even concerned about Jonathan. Atiku should go and beg Obj well so the curse can be lifted. As it stands, Atiku cannot be president in Obj's lifetime.

All those visits he paid Obj amounted to nothing. Obj refused to lift the curse because he knows, rightly so, that Atiku will take revenge if he ever became president. Unfortunately the same Atiku is seeking Obj's forgiveness while his heart still harbors revenge.

Mark it, Atiku will never be Nigeria's president. Una think say curse na joke. grin

Have you forgotten that the same OBJ supported him in 2019? Time has shown that OBJ's bitterness against Atiku then was informed by his opposition to the third-term agenda.

I need not mark your words as Atiku's victory is written in the stars. So obvious to the discerning
Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by Kamalex2: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
That's means awa lokan
Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by Tinsim: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
[quote author=pinkPUSSY post=118599394]

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/22/atiku-rejected-jonathans-pleas-in-2015-refused-to-support-him-wike/ [/quote
Atiku is becoming unpopular.
The discovery of oil in the north will further encourage northerners to vote for APC.
Thank God for Peter Obi, Atiku will not get any vote in the south, while the northerners will vote for APC.
Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by mastermaestro(m): 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
espeeroke:

Have you forgotten that the same OBJ supported him in 2019? Time has shown that OBJ's bitterness against Atiku then was informed by his opposition to the third-term agenda.

I need not mark your words as Atiku's victory is written in the stars. So obvious to the discerning

Supported and he still failed? Why did Atiku return to Obj with prominent Nigerians of different faith to plead with him several times? You will come back here to acknowledge the curse early next year by GOD'S grace.

Atiku cannot even meet the requirements for canceling the curse placed on him. My advice for you and anyone who cares is that you respect your superiors, especially the ones that are very spiritual like Obj. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by Bigleaf1006: 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Atiku is such a very greedy thief!!

His karma is well served ..

If the Thief had supported Jonathan in 2015, by now Atiku would be warming up for his second tenure and SE and SS would have reciprocated the gesture..

But no, he was busy shouting "northern turn" by playing an ethnic politics...

Let him and Kwakwaso keep scrambling for NE/NW votes.. He should forget PDP former stronghold!!
It's gone and gone forever !!

At ik u could have been president since 2015 instead of bihari only if he had stayed true to progressive ideology being propounded by then tinubu AC.

When he was chased out of PDP by obj,tinubu gave him a home in AC but what did he do after loosing to yar'ADUA,he went right back to same PDP that disgraced him.....that's why many politicians are against him and don't trust him.

2011 he still went ahead and was dragging PDP ticket with Jonathan claiming it was the turn of the north,if he had stayed back with the opposition he would have been in poll position to take over from gej because the anti PDP force was to strong for PDP to overcome and at ik u would have grossly benefitted
Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by Trendingbiz042: 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
Atiku is a monster and a devilish man. He worked against his party to support another party presidential candidate because Jonathan is from South. He worked against his party due to religious and ethnic purpose. because you wonder why he refused to support his party and supported another party not like he was the candidate of the other party. He is very wicked and hates the South.

Today i curse any southern person that votes to Atiku. I rather vote for mad man from south than vote Atiku who thinks power belongs to North. Any southern person that voted Atiku is a fool and doesn’t know politics at all. Who in his senses will ever vote Atiku The south especially SS and SE has given their votes many times for Atiku to the extent he won all the states in SS and SE and won only his Adamawa state in the North. He is an ingrate if not he supposed support SE for president. I felt ashamed to the SS and SE that voted for him and his audacity to tell his northern people not to vote any SE candidate. Just imagine such ungratefulness and insult to the zones that gave him everything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by Laturuturu: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
Dear fellows , do good if you do good sure good will follow you.
Atiku took five PDP sitting Governor with him out of PDP to join ApC
Now Five PDP sitting gov are fighting him
Do good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by onuman: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/22/atiku-rejected-jonathans-pleas-in-2015-refused-to-support-him-wike/

Through the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by northern soldiers who proliferated a large number of states in the far north, with corresponding number of political representation in the central government of Nigeria, the Atikus of the far north largely dictate who can be what in Nigeria.

Unfortunately, loads of southern politicians do not understand that land mass or population figures is never used as criterion to proliferate too many new states or LGAs in an area with larger land mass, in a country formed by diverse regions.
Because of this, Atiku could look President Jonathan in the face and tell Jonathan to relinquish power to Atiku.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
Golan007:

But many voted him in 2019 na.

grin

Yes many did because he was 'seen' as a better candidate compared to the incumbent. He actually had his highest support in the SS region.

I personally have him my vote because 'I perceived' his VP will help him drive his agenda.

The reason I voted for him is now a presidential aspirant I may have to go with him this time around.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by onuman: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
Tell some southern Nigerians that undue large number of states were created by northern soldiers in the old Northern region, especially in the NE and NW; these southerners will reply you that the land mass of Borno state or Niger State alone is larger than the land mass of all the Southeastern or all the
Southwestern states put together. Unfortunately for these southerners, they think that land mass or population figures is used as criterion to create new federating units in a country formed by diverse regions.
Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by Golan007: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Yes many did because he was 'seen' as a better candidate compared to the incumbent. He actually had his highest support in the SS region.

I personally have him my vote because 'I perceived' his VP will help him drive his agenda.

The reason I voted for him is now a presidential aspirant I may have to go with him this time around.

I didn't say you can't choose someone else but it would be rich for any of you to start calling him names.

I never voted him and would never.
Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
TechtraGadgets:
Northerners openly display bigotry and support their own.
Southerners think bigotry is beneath them, then go ahead to support northerners.

Won't be surprised if Jonathan supports Atiku. Like Soludo, in a bid to seem wiser than everyone else, they've become glorified simps.
And who among this current southern candidates supported Jonathan in 2015? Some of u think we south south pple don't remember what happened in 2015
Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by kingamaa(m): 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
History never forgets

What you sow, you reap

But Wike an baddest man

The guy just finish Atiku

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by onuman: 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
onumadu:
Anyone from South south who votes for Atiku is an incurable fool.
The man thinks he is clever.

To avert a situation where any southerner in PDP succeeds president Buhari is reason why Atiku threw himself into the 2022 presidential race.

He mapped out the strategy right after the Supreme Court pronounced President Buhari the winner of the 2019 presidential election.

Wike knew that Atiku would contest so followed Atiku toe to toe.

Power to the north has guided all of Atiku's presidential bids since the 1990s.
Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by Izuegbunnam: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
Peter Obi or BAT. Though I have some reservations for APC's MM ticket especially Kashim Shettima.
Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by currencyz22: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
Johnrake69:
Any Southerner supporting Atiku is simply ignorant.

If Peter Obi of Labour Party doesn't get it let Tinubu take it.

There's no justification for rewarding Atiku with Presidency when he has never supported anyone. He has never stood by the masses and not even with the corruption baggage hanging around his neck.

Atiku destroyed the PDP in 2015 out of his desperation for power.
well spoken, if obi can’t get it , then it should be tinubu, instead of a man that can not stand by his words, flying from one party to another which I call an act of desperation.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by Odogwu3310(m): 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Cmanforall:

Correct calculation

It seems they (Atiku and Tinubu) thought Buhari will die in office.
For Atiku, it will mean Osibanjo, SW, will complete the tenure and the next election period he(Atiku) will complete the Northern tenure

Everything has backfired now. Bubu no dey joke with his health... even if it means to be abroad for 6 months, he doesn't mind.

But a power hungry man, he (Atiki) still wants power even after a northerner.
Question is, can they North accept this?
Imagine if after Obasanjo, power remained in the South.
By now, it will be the Northerners agitating for Nigeria's division
how did you know they thought buhari will die in office?? You can lie oooooo
Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by zionstaar75: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
Johnrake69:

There's no justification for rewarding Atiku with Presidency when he has never supported anyone. He has never stood by the masses and not even with the corruption baggage hanging around his neck.

u are true Southerner, obi first, tinubu next.I don't even see atiku in the race.only southern bastards will support atiku.he has displayed in PDP how he'll rule Nigeria. Buhari dey learn work where atiku dey,tribal gay bigot
Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
Golan007:

I didn't say you can't choose someone else but it would be rich for any of you to start calling him names.

I never voted him and would never.

Never will I go low in calling people derogatory names even if they throw that on me.

I only asserted for myself and not any one else.
Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by espeeroke: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
mastermaestro:

Supported and he still failed? Why did Atiku return to Obj with prominent Nigerians of different faith to plead with him several times? You will come back here to acknowledge the curse early next year by GOD'S grace.

Atiku cannot even meet the requirements for canceling the curse placed on him. My advice for you and anyone who cares is that you respect your superiors, especially the ones that are very spiritual like Obj. grin

You are very funny. Curse my foot! Some people can believe anything. What is spiritual about OBJ? Abeg... Shift.

All I am telling you is to get used to the fact that Atiku will win the next presidential election. By December this year, it will become clearer to you.
Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by TechtraGadgets: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
And who among this current southern candidates supported Jonathan in 2015? Some of u think we south south pple don't remember what happened in 2015

In a bid to seem smarter than everyone else, what have you become?
Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by Cmanforall: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Odogwu3310:
how did you know they thought buhari will die in office?? You can lie oooooo

Buhari was weak then... and ageing too.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by Eleyigidgan: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
TyyT22:
Yes, I was in that meeting. Wike is right
you dey ment?
Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by CyberWolf: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Atiku killed his chances when he worked against the victory of PDP in 2015, he did himself dirty. His desperation and impatience is his greatest undoing and I like as Wike and his group dey give am wotowoto grin cheesy … Let me see how he is going to win , someone that can’t even win his geopolitical zone. I’ve said it before and will still say it again, either Obi or Tinubu, anyone is good to me. And forget about Shetima, if he does anyhow, Tinubu will clip his wings.
Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by Eleyigidgan: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Johnrake69:

exactly what I'm saying.
This battle race is simply a southern one between Tinubu and Peter Obi.
any south easterner who wants to vote another Northerner and a Fulani Is a cursed fool
Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by chrisxxx(m): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
rolams:
Which one we go hold for all these Wike noise self?

One can easily deduce heavy pain in Wike's heart due to Atiku's rejection to take as his vice.
No wahala if that is your thinking. Even at that he is justified. Atiku came to his house to promise him that. Is Atiku a turncoat?
Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by broadman20: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
Golan007:

grin

Yes because Buhari was as good as an electric pole
Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by alimiadedayo1: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
Golan007:

grin
dont mind those yeye kids they wants to force Peter obi who is a failure on us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike by alimiadedayo1: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
exactly what I'm saying.
This battle race is simply a southern one between Tinubu and Peter Obi.
any south easterner who wants to vote another Northerner and a Fulani Is a cursed fool
you are a cursed fool.. what is your problem with fulani are they the one behind your family spiritual problems that is affecting your glory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘London Detention’: British Govt Hasn’t Apologised To Obi - Obi/Datti Media / Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen / Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.