Stats: 3,158,511 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) (40088 Views)

Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut / Hundreds Flee Homes As ISWAP Overpowers Army In Borno Town - Daily Trust / Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Bearfruit(f): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2022
owobokiri:
All those abusing ESN and calling for Peter Obis head for not condemning them are now quiet!
Your fulani army is busy shooting Igbo youths at every checkpoint while the herdsmen go to the villages to kill, rape and plunder.
One Nigeria reprobates are quiet. But if it was IPOB that killed some cows belonging to the fulani, they will be all over the forum wailing like some dying goats. The way you all make excuses and indulge these fulanis and get all riled up when others step up to confront them is simply nonplussing!

This country is Evil. Buharis brothers have been going around killing for fun for almost a decade now and none has been convicted but all of you are desperate to have Kanu killed!

Go to Southern Kaduna or Plateau and see endless villages where the original indigenous inhabitants have been chased out and killed. The fulani has now taken over these villages and the police and the Army have posts there but will do nothing! Infact the security agencies are now providing security to the invaders/occupiers in other to stop the run away original owners from coming back to reclaim their homes and properties! None of you will condemn this..
That's what they desp0 want to do in the east and the governors are also quiet.

This country will never know peace untill justice is declared for every segment of the Evil nation.
please check one of my thread 20 curses of disobedience,all this happenings is biblical.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by karmaolu1(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2022
We de suffer the same 4 Ussa l.g.a Taraba State.
R.I.P
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by hammer567: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2022
stormborn28:

When ESN were going after this marauding herdsmen, the best president Buhari could do was to send military after them living the main reason for the creation of ESN.. It is good to think with your brain

BUHARI IS ONE OF ISIS LEADERS IN WEST AFRICA.

ALL THIS ARE HAPPENING BECAUSE, HE IS PROVIDING THEM WITH LOGISTICS AND MILITARY COVER.

JUST LAST WEEK, THE RESIDENCE COMPLAINED OF HELICOPTER HOVERING AROUND THE AREA.

ONE OF THEM TOOK PICTURE AS EVIDENCE, THE THREAD IS STILL HERE ON NAIRALAND.

THIS WEEK FULANI ATTACK.

https://www.nairaland.com/7440079/another-unknown-helicopter-sighted-enugu

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Senator777: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2022
stormborn28:

When ESN were going after this marauding herdsmen, the best president Buhari could do was to send military after them living the main reason for the creation of ESN.. It is good to think with your brain

Why can't Buhari sent military after Amotekun?

Instead of you guys to collaborate with Yoruba and ask them how to do it you keep on attacking anyone that is not your tribe.

Soludo has advised you. If you people like listen.

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by tungamaje: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2022
kingthreat:

ESN kills policemen. ESN cannibalizes innocent Igbos who don't support them. Yes I will condemn them till tomorrow.

So ESN was just formed to kill policemen? Tell that to your kids at home

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by nony43(m): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2022
ElSudani:
ESN was supposed to stop this but instead they started killing their own people.
Security should be the main focus of this election.

So ESN is now Nigerian military? Abi police.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by nighthawk1: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2022
I'm shocked to my marrow. At this point any act for SELF PRESERVATION and defense of land against anyone threatening your existence is acceptable if those who should do it chose to play deaf.

Nobody can justify what this community is experiencing now. People should act now or their hometown maybe next.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by nony43(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2022
BATified2023:
Where are there much hyped esn,ipob,ugm n co

I guess they are only active in killing security operatives n running away like cowards that they are

So ESN is now commander in Chief and Nigerian military? Why is your coward military not facing herdsmen.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Geesaintagape: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2022
perez100:
They rejected ESN in their community. The problem with some Igbos is that they like to join outsiders (enemies) to condemn their own. They only deceived them to move against ESN so that they would be dealt with.

The Governors cannot t do anything and nobody will be arrested but these Governors will be quick to draft soldiers against ESN but the soldiers will not show face when it happens. The worst is that the Governors who are against ESN cannot offer any help with their 'Ebubeagu.". The people that want ESN to be eliminated will still be the first to ask 'where is ESN now'?
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2022
perez100:
They rejected ESN in their community. The problem with some Igbos is that they like to join outsiders (enemies) to condemn their own. They only deceived them to move against ESN so that they would be dealt with.

The Governors cannot t do anything and nobody will be arrested but these Governors will be quick to draft soldiers against ESN but the soldiers will not show face when it happens. The worst is that the Governors who are against ESN cannot offer any help with their 'Ebubeagu.". The people that want ESN to be eliminated will still be the first to ask 'where is ESN now'?
TWO CRATES OF LIFE LAGGER FOR YOU
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:21am On Nov 23, 2022
So terrible, where are the ESN, it is only to terrorize their fellow brothers.
AfricanColumbus:

From Sahara Reporters

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/21/armed-herdsmen-sack-enugu-state-community-again-kill-10-residents-burn-several-houses
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by nony43(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2022
plaindealer:
ESN don quickly change to Fulani herdsmen again..

Useless people..

So ESN is now Nigerian military? Abi police. Brainless poster.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by hammer567: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2022
LET US GET ONE THING STRAIGHT.

ESN IS THE PEOPLE AND THE PEOPLE ARE ESN.

EVERY COMMUNITY SHOULD MOBILISE AND DEFEND THEIR LAND FROM FULANI TERRORIST.

IF THEY FAIL AND REJECT ESN TO PLEASE FULANI, THEN, THEY SHOULD DIE SILENTLY AND STOP DISTURBING OUR PEACE.

SOME OF US MAY NOT BE ABLE TO IGNORE THEIR CRIES, MUCH TO OUR OWN DETRIMENT BECAUSE THEY ARE INGRATES, WHO WILL LATER STAB US IN THE BACK.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Ogbodobeogbodo: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2022
Gen T.Y Danjuma's suggestions remain the best for all the innocent indigenous communities in Nigeria, find a way to arm yourself and your community with heavy weapons and take the battle to the invading fulanis, they also have blood in their veins, the Fulani terrorists only understand violence language, even if you surrender to them like the Hausa's, the Fulani militias will surely still continue to kill the land owners and pursue them to the IDP camp. The Governor are completely hopeless this situation, the indigenous people in Nigeria should quickly prepare ahead for the looming Jihad as earlier stated by the late ex CBN governor and of recent, Gen TY Danjuma. Get your voters card, but remember, life FIRST. Protect yourself and your community from the blood sucking Fulani terrorists masquerading as herdsmen. A word is enough for the wise.

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Sijo01(f): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2022
ebufa:

where are the lily livered South east governors? no pimm from any of them! God! how i despise the zoo called Nigeria! This is what led to the creation of ESN, where are the gallant Nigerian troops, where is that anu mpam called soludo.....let him call out the tribe that is responsible for this carnage..........where is that loudmouth Udele ?

We elected pregnant women as Governors............all beer guts and no back bone! God bless everyman putting his life at risk to protect our land! The D day beckons........their paymaster cannot remain in Aso rock forever!

With due respect, you elected men without balls. Your assertion is an insult to pregnant women and women in general.

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 23, 2022
When I saw a news about AREWA YOUTH SAYING THERE WILL BE CONSEQUNCES IF KANU IS RELEASED that he Kanu masterminded the killing of northerners in south east...I was laughing

IMAGINE AN IGBO MAN GOING TO NORTH TO KILL NORTHERNERS AT NIGHT WITH MATCHETE IN THEIR OWN HOME LAND, NIGERIA WILL BE BOILING BY NOW.

DON'T PUSH AN IGBO MAN INTO TERRORISM BECAUSE HE WILL COME WITH SUITS AND BRIEFCASES, HE WON'T EVEN BE DETECTED...HE WILL BE AS CLEAN AS F*CK. WE ARE ANYTHING BUT COWARDS
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by AK481(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2022
after they will blame the people for supporting ESN.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Acidosis(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2022
Senator777:

In every big house, there must be bastards. Are trying to say that all Yorubas are in support of Tinubu and Atiku. . There are lot of us that will never vote for any of them.

My problem with Ibo people is that they don't calm down and reason well. They always like to shout and refuse to listen example of what you just manifest now.

Ask yourself why Yorubas setup Amotekun and federal government can't tag them terrorist the way they tagged ESN. Leave politics apart there is a need for sharing of ideas among the southerners.

Dumbo! I'm from Kogi State.

There was Amotekun when terrorists invaded and murdered innocent worshippers in Ondo state.

Did you not listen to how Akeredolu tackled the federal government with respect to rights to carry AK-47 rifles? So far, he has been the only one talking and making serious moves in the region. So I don't know who you want the SE to collaborate with- People who continue to regard the SE as inconsequential 5%? Or those currently begging arewa for votes?

People have been murdered. This isn't the right time to 'yet' again blame the SE. These people are in Delta and other SS states perpetrating violence. They're in Benue and other Middle East states. If you must blame anybody, hold the federal government and respective state governors accountable.

And please stop referencing soludo and other PDP boys on matters like this.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by DonClericuzo: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2022
stonemasonn:
and where is Peter Obi?

The most foolish question to ask, you deserve award for this question. A very daft question from a supposedly educated person.

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by hammer567: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2022
ezenwajosh:
When I saw a news about AREWA YOUTH SAYING THERE WILL BE CONSEQUNCES IF KANU IS RELEASED that he Kanu masterminded the killing of northerners in south east...I was laughing

IMAGINE AN IGBO MAN GOING TO NORTH TO KILL NORTHERNERS AT NIGHT WITH MATCHETE IN THEIR OWN HOME LAND, NIGERIA WILL BE BOILING BY NOW.

DON'T PUSH AN IGBO MAN INTO TERRORISM BECAUSE HE WILL COME WITH SUITS AND BRIEFCASES, HE WON'T EVEN BE DETECTED...HE WILL BE AS CLEAN AS F*CK. WE ARE ANYTHING BUT COWARDS

WE ARE NOT INTO ALL DAT.

ALL WE NEED IS BIAFRA.

NIGERIA WAS A MISTAKE AND 200 YEARS FROM NOW, FULANI WILL KEEP KILLING THOSE WHO REMAIN IN NIGERIA.

HECK, THEY ARE EVEN KILLING FELLOW MUSLIM HAUSA, JUST TO HAVE THE LAND ALL TO THEMSELVES.

CAN U PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE FACT?
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2022
hammer567:

BUHARI IS ONE OF ISIS LEADERS IN WEST AFRICA.

ALL THIS ARE HAPPENING BECAUSE, HE IS PROVIDING THEM WITH LOGISTICS AND COVER.

JUST LAST WEEK, THE RESIDENCE COMPLAINED OF HELICOPTER HOVERING AROUND THE AREA.

ONE OF THEM TOOK PICTURE AS EVIDENCE, THE THREAD IS STILL HERE ON NAIRALAND.

THIS WEEK FULANI ATTACK.

https://www.nairaland.com/7440079/another-unknown-helicopter-sighted-enugu
Go and check that thread you will see none Igbos saying we should shut up...that the heli is security-related.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by stormborn28(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2022
Senator777:

Why can't Buhari sent military after Amotekun?

Instead of you guys to collaborate with Yoruba and ask them how to do it you keep on attacking anyone that is not your tribe.

Soludo has advised you. If you people like listen.

President Buhari is bias and has always been bias. With Tinubu support, do you think Buhari will pay him back by attacking Amotekun? Think well. In 2015 Buhari called south east vote 5% . that how useless and bias Buhari can be
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by BATified2023: 9:28am On Nov 23, 2022
nony43:

So ESN is now commander in Chief and Nigerian military? Why is your coward military not facing herdsmen.
but u started killing security operatives cos u said u don’t want them in your region now

How can u b killing security operatives n still b telling them to rescue u during crisis?
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by NoToTerrorists: 9:28am On Nov 23, 2022
Superwave16320:
If he does win the election amen to that. I have nothing against that n I do not think it can be worse than it is already. My only war is with those wanting another Fulani after Buhari and those that are brain dead like you that love to insult other candidates cos they are not Igbos. So if Peter Obi can win Tinubu whom I support all well I good. Unlike you igbos, you can be rest assured I won't wail all through his administration rather I will look forward to what he can accomplish but that is if he can win

clown. Are Fulani herdsmen not attacking you guys in South West? Keep waiting for Tinubu to save you. Someone that has not saved himself from hallucinating.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Lightorder: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2022
And Gburugburu is still rooting for their kingsmen for more disasters
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by hammer567: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2022
THIS WAS THE SIMPLE MESSAGE NNAMDI KANU WAS TRYING TO CONVEY.

NIGERIA IS UNWORKABLE.

FULANI ARE AFTER LAND.

FOR THIS, THEY ARE PREPARED TO COMMIT GENOCIDE AGAINST THE PEOPLE ALREADY ON THE LAND.

THEY WILL KILL ALL THE TRIBES IN NIGERIA, UNTIL ALL THAT IS LEFT IS ONLY THE FULANI TRIBE.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by hammer567: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2022
ezenwajosh:
Go and check that thread you will see none Igbos saying we should shut up...that the heli is security-related.

THOSE ARE YORUBA MUSLIMS, LOYAL TO SULTAN OF SOKOTO, A FULANI MAN.

DO U EVEN LISTEN TO THEM?

THOSE ARE SLAVES THAT WILL HAVE THEIR HEADS CUT OFF AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME, ONCE THEY ARE NO LONGER NEEDED.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by stanluiz(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2022
No be today Herdsmen dey attack Eha amufu and other Neighbouring communities in Nsukka axis.

Those villages in Nsukka share a land boarder with Benue state. The Herdsmen attack in Benue is fast spreading to the neighboring village in Enugu.

The worst part is that Enugu state governor is from Nsukka axis yet he can't find a solution to that problem.

Eha amufu are peaceful people. They don't deserve this. Federal Government failed them. Enugu state government failed them.

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by rigarmortis: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2022
BATified2023:
Where are there much hyped esn,ipob,ugm n co

I guess they are only active in killing security operatives n running away like cowards that they are

Use your sense. Where were the same Fulani herdsmen when the ESN held full sway.

Or you should ask yourself where are the soldiers fighting the ESN for attacking Fulani bases.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by KanuSE: 9:42am On Nov 23, 2022
hammer567:

MY MOTHER WILL SOON BECOME THE VICTIM OF THE KILLER HERDSMEN AND MY HOPELESSNESS WILL BE MORE.

MY FATHER IS AN IDIOT!

Fixed grin
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by ojex004: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2022
Where are dey fleeing to, I hope is not Lagos which is thr small london?
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by KanuSE: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2022
hammer567:

WHICH HOPE I GET FOR NIGERIA?

A COUNTRY, WHERE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT LIKE FULANI WILL WALK IN AND RAPE MY MOTHER, IN FRONT OF MY FATHER AFTER CUTTING HIS THROAT.

I AM HOPELESS AND USELESS.

Eyaaa! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Peter Obi's Lagos Rally: Akin Alabi Salutes Pastor Adefarasin / Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56