Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) (40019 Views)

Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut / Hundreds Flee Homes As ISWAP Overpowers Army In Borno Town - Daily Trust / Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Bigchristo: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

From Sahara Reporters

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/21/armed-herdsmen-sack-enugu-state-community-again-kill-10-residents-burn-several-houses
I don’t want to comment on this thread is left for those useless people supporting this current government to remain in office to think twice this coming election, most especially those monarchs and Ohaneze Indigbo that plays politics with security of their regions, they should know that calamity will befall them if they refused to fight for a change of government, this is just the beginning

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by gidgiddy: 8:43am On Nov 23, 2022
pquaver:

How do u know is herdsmen? Obi said he is not sure Esn is ugm. How are we sure this are herdsmen.. We want to see the witch before we believe if not this news is rubbish.. If u no like my view go and argue with Peter obi

I doubt very much if the community that was attacked would be saying it was it herdsmen, if it were not
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Bigchristo: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2022
ElSudani:
ESN was supposed to stop this but instead they started killing their own people.
Security should be the main focus of this election.
ESN was doing all their possible best to protect their regions until some idiots Igbo kings men started betraying themselves.

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Heffalump(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2022
This is one strong reason a fulani man must not be allowed in 2023. Those supporting Atiku should better reason with their senses.

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by kettykin: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2022
perez100:
They rejected ESN in their community. The problem with some Igbos is that they like to join outsiders (enemies) to condemn their own. They only deceived them to move against ESN so that they would be dealt with.

The Governors cannot t do anything and nobody will be arrested but these Governors will be quick to draft soldiers against ESN but the soldiers will not show face when it happens. The worst is that the Governors who are against ESN cannot offer any help with their 'Ebubeagu.". The people that want ESN to be eliminated will still be the first to ask 'where is ESN now'?

I was among those who condemned the activities of ESN and ugm, with what is happening now , i really don't know what to say.

I think we have the most useless security agencies in the whole world

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by harmonyglobal: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2022
And some people wants to vote another Fulani
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Bigchristo: 8:46am On Nov 23, 2022
stonemasonn:
and where is Peter Obi?
Peter Obi kee you there
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by hotseat: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2022
The terrorists Fulani herdsmen are having a field day because they have their collaborating kinsman, Buhari at the helm of affairs.

This is why voting Atiku, another Fulani, as president would amount to endorsing these wanton killings and mindless destructions and also rewarding and encouraging the Foolanis to continue their now well-known penchant for shedding innocent blood which has become a kind of sport to them.

The meek and pious Fulani of old has transmogrified into a deadly, vicious, satanic and bloodthirsty specie called Fulani of today.

Human lives mean nothing to them!

Barbarism is their trademark, therefore they are all.....

IDIOTAS!

#Foolanis
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by hammer567: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2022
kettykin:

I was among those who condemned the activities of ESN and ugm, with what is happening now , i really don't know what to say.

MAY THUNDER FIRE THAT YOUR STINKING MOUTH.

SOONER OR LATER, FULANI WILL LOCATE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, SO WE CAN WRITE RIP. BASTARD!
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by ezegenigbonine: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2022
BATified2023:
Where are there much hyped esn,ipob,ugm n co

I guess they are only active in killing security operatives n running away like cowards that they are

A slowpoke that's what you are, for talking rubbish on top of peoples death.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by tsdarkside(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2022
una are still not tired of this herdsmen lie....

it is igbo criminals that are doing this things....
so long you dont unite and fight them,it will continue....
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Eriokanmi: 8:50am On Nov 23, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
The ESN are only good at killing nd maiming their brothers. U won't even see dia shadow during cases like this
ESN doesn't slaughter like this. Fulanis do. They're also in our forests along lagos ibadan Expressway kidnapping. It had happened twice now, in one month. ESN was set up to deal with the killer herdsmen and insecurity in the region. Its Igbos' activities I condemn. Its not good as they keep attacking our military and police in the region. There are a million peaceful approaches to agitation not by unleashing violence

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by hammer567: 8:50am On Nov 23, 2022
A COWARD THAT ALLL HE CAN DO IS RUN AND HIDE UNDER BED, WILL BE CRITICISING BRAVE MEN, THAT STAND UP FOR JUSTICE AND PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE WITH THEIR LIFE.

IT IS LIKE SATAN CRITICISING JESUS FOR DIEING ON THE CROSS, SO WE CAN LIVE.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by hammer567: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2022
kettykin:

I REPEAT, BEFORE THIS YEAR END, FULANI WILL LOCATE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, SO WE CAN WRITE RIP.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Princedapace(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

From Sahara Reporters

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/21/armed-herdsmen-sack-enugu-state-community-again-kill-10-residents-burn-several-houses

What is all these? What is all these? What is all these?
Is it a crime to be a Nigerian? Is it a crime to be born as a Nigerian? What manner of rubbish is this? Decentrilized this evil of a country to enable even local govt to control their own security to save lives, they said no. They just go about killing people. Im so sad now. These poeple have suffered too much and yet still died ythis way.

If local govt or states have control of their own security, stuff like this wont happen easily.

I am sick and tired of herdsmen. What is all these? They simply varnish and wait to attack u at night. They attck helpless citizens.

Why are Nigerians such cowards? Can Nigerian govt fight 10 million Nigerians who decide to protest againt the current system of govt we run? Can Nigerian govt fight offf 40 million Nigerians who decide to demand that our constitution be changed so that we can draft a constitution that respects and understands the current reality?

We are so wicked that if it doesnt affect us, we keep balling. We fvcking need new constitution. I cant count the number of souls wasted in Benue alone, now this.
Yet, some of u have mind to support this.

What is all these?

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Indispensable85(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2022
ebufa:

where are the lily livered South east governors? no pimm from any of them! God! how i despise the zoo called Nigeria! This is what led to the creation of ESN, where are the gallant Nigerian troops, where is that anu mpam called soludo.....let him call out the tribe that is responsible for this carnage..........where is that loudmouth Udele ?

We elected pregnant women as Governors............all beer guts and no back bone! God bless everyman putting his life at risk to protect our land! The D day beckons........their paymaster cannot remain in Aso rock forever!

ESN has since derailed from their main objective.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Eberex(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2022
Remember the story of the helicopter seen hovering and entering the bush in Enugu.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by tsdarkside(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2022
keep on lying to yourselves....who cares....

make una jeje stay in una region and die their....!!
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by BATified2023: 8:53am On Nov 23, 2022
ezegenigbonine:

A slowpoke that's what you are, for talking rubbish on top of peoples death.
e go soon reach u
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by gidgiddy: 8:53am On Nov 23, 2022
owobokiri:
All those abusing ESN and calling for Peter Obis head for not condemning them are now quiet!
Your fulani army is busy shooting Igbo youths at every checkpoint while the herdsmen go to the villages to kill, rape and plunder.
One Nigeria reprobates are quiet. But if it was IPOB that killed some cows belonging to the fulani, they will be all over the forum wailing like some dying goats. The way you all make excuses and indulge these fulanis and get all riled up when others step up to confront them is simply nonplussing!

This country is Evil. .

Exactly
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:53am On Nov 23, 2022
And for challenging the government Malami refused to release Nnamdi kanu
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by hammer567: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2022
Eberex:
Remember the story of the helicopter seen hovering and entering the bush in Enugu.

THE MILITARY AND TERRORIST WORK TOGETHER.

THIS IS Y UGM ATTACKK THE MILITARY TO REMOVE CHECK POINT.

WHEN THEY SET UP CHECK POINT, ON THAT SAME ROAD, FULANI TERRORIST WILL THEN START KIDNAPING AND KILLING PEOPLE.

IT IS A COORDINATED EFFORT AND PLANNED.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by tsdarkside(m): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2022
dont even dare to take this madness to other regions....

una will find out quick nobody likes igbos in nigeria....
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by focus2727(m): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2022
kettykin:
If the herdsmen can be men and wait till after elections
what is the objective of is ESN, to kill innocent Easterners? Wake election will never favour you if that what you're waiting you'll wait till eternity. Wakeup no sleep.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by kettykin: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2022
hammer567:

I REPEAT, BEFORE THIS YEAR END, FULANI WILL LOCATE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, SO WE CAN WRITE RIP.
Please what is my offence
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by lomprico(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2022
If the people come out to fight back, boko haram Nigerian army will still arrest and kill them, tagging them ipob.

Igbo political leaders have failed woefully. angry
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Reference(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2022
These are the issues my people should be discussing, issues that matter, issues of life and death issues that they should be tasking the folks that seek their votes.... but my people are always found huddled over the carcass of mundane things, useless soundbites and ethno-religious bigotry.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by focus2727(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2022
ebufa:

where are the lily livered South east governors? no pimm from any of them! God! how i despise the zoo called Nigeria! This is what led to the creation of ESN, where are the gallant Nigerian troops, where is that anu mpam called soludo.....let him call out the tribe that is responsible for this carnage..........where is that loudmouth Udele ?

We elected pregnant women as Governors............all beer guts and no back bone! God bless everyman putting his life at risk to protect our land! The D day beckons........their paymaster cannot remain in Aso rock forever!
the beer? there were patronizing their brother's trade
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by hammer567: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2022
focus2727:
what is the objective of is ESN, to kill innocent Easterners? Wake election will never favour you if that what you're waiting you'll wait till eternity. Wakeup no sleep.

IF WE TELL THEM, THEY WILL BE SHOUTING OBIDIENT, SO WE LEAVE THEM.

WE ALREADY KNOW BUHARI HAVE CONCLUDED THE ELECTION AND ALL THEY ARE WAITING IS TO ANNOUNCE RESULT.

EITHER WAY, THE COUNTRY DONE SCATTER, 2023, EVERYBODY GO ANSWER THEIR PAPA NAME.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by lomprico(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2022
hammer567:

Ogbeni calm down! I know you are angry but this poster is on your side. Read well what he wrote.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by KanuSE: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
For how long are Nigerians going to tolerate this killer fulani herdsmen

Until you people learn to vote credible candidates to public offices.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by kettykin: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2022
focus2727:
The herdsmen are weakling, if the right candidate wins , herdsmen will be give the type of treatment they got in central Africa republic, they will pay severely for their atrocious activities in the east. Igbo land is not middle belt. The herdsmen will be used to atone the blood they have shed in the east, no police or military will save them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50