Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) (40022 Views)

Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut / Hundreds Flee Homes As ISWAP Overpowers Army In Borno Town - Daily Trust / Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by tungamaje: 12:47am On Nov 23, 2022
BATified2023:
Where are there much hyped esn,ipob,ugm n co

I guess they are only active in killing security operatives n running away like cowards that they are

The same you said ESN should be crushed because they are illegal. Now you are asking where they are

8 Likes

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by ElSudani: 1:11am On Nov 23, 2022
tungamaje:

The same you that said ESN are illegal and should be crushed by the military want them to fight herdsmen? Hypocrisy at its peak.

It is what they turned to not the idea of starting it. Use your head.
How many killer herdsmen have they ever caught?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by dazzlingd(m): 1:35am On Nov 23, 2022
ElSudani:
ESN was supposed to stop this but instead they started killing their own people.
Security should be the main focus of this election.

The thing tire me
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by techWriter1: 5:10am On Nov 23, 2022
This is so sadWhat is all this nah

1 Like

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by kingthreat(m): 6:11am On Nov 23, 2022
tungamaje:

The same you that said ESN are illegal and should be crushed by the military want them to fight herdsmen? Hypocrisy at its peak.

Fighting herdsmen should be ESN's prerogative. Not killing policemen and soldiers. Go into the bushes, drive the herdsmen communities away. Kill any armed herdsmen.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Superwave16320: 6:20am On Nov 23, 2022
Tales by sunlight
How many of such murder was ESN able to stop previously or did we not know how UGN a copartner of ESN handle Ipob murder in the East

perez100:
They rejected ESN in their community. The problem with some Igbos is that they like to join outsiders (enemies) to condemn their own. They only deceived them to move against ESN so that they would be dealt with.

The Governors cannot t do anything and nobody will be arrested but these Governors will be quick to draft soldiers against ESN but the soldiers will not show face when it happens. The worst is that the Governors who are against ESN cannot offer any help with their 'Ebubeagu.". The people that want ESN to be eliminated will still be the first to ask 'where is ESN now'?
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Superwave16320: 6:21am On Nov 23, 2022
Lol
How far you have abandoned your problem with Lagos Yoruba n Tinubu for now.

I laugh at your foolishness all day everyday

PrinceOfLagos:
For how long are Nigerians going to tolerate this killer fulani herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Superwave16320: 6:24am On Nov 23, 2022
You probably brain dead cos I have heard countless time of soldiers killing UGM severally with dead brains like you claiming they are innocent saint like Peter Obi.

gidgiddy:

Have you ever heard that Soldiers killed one single armed killer herdsmen? But if it is to raid communities and kill innocent defenceless people, under the guise of looking for IPOB, they will score highly in that one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:24am On Nov 23, 2022
Superwave16320:
Lol
How far you have abandoned your problem with Lagos Yoruba n Tinubu for now.

I laugh at your foolishness all day everyday

Lol
I won't insult you back, We are civilised people and come 2023, Peter Obi will be sworn in as your next President wether you like it or not .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Superwave16320: 6:30am On Nov 23, 2022
If he does win the election amen to that. I have nothing against that n I do not think it can be worse than it is already. My only war is with those wanting another Fulani after Buhari and those that are brain dead like you that love to insult other candidates cos they are not Igbos. So if Peter Obi can win Tinubu whom I support all well I good. Unlike you igbos, you can be rest assured I won't wail all through his administration rather I will look forward to what he can accomplish but that is if he can win

PrinceOfLagos:

Lol
I won't inuslt you back, We are civilised people and come 2023, Peter Obi will be sworn in as your next President wether you like it or not .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:36am On Nov 23, 2022
Superwave16320:
If he does win the election amen to that. I have nothing against that n I do not think it can be worse than it is already. My only war is with those wanting another Fulani after Buhari and those that are brain dead like you that love to insult other candidates cos they are not Igbos. So if Peter Obi can win Tinubu whom I support all well I good. Unlike you igbos, you can be rest assured I won't wail all through his administration rather I will look forward to what he can accomplish but that is if he can win

No southerner with his right senses will support another northern candidate after Buhari 8 years mis-rule

1 Like

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by gidgiddy: 6:44am On Nov 23, 2022
Superwave16320:
You probably brain dead cos I have heard countless time of soldiers killing UGM severally with dead brains like you claiming they are innocent saint like Peter Obi.

But you never heard the sane Soldiers kill the armed herdsmen killing people across Nigeria?

Why do you think that is so?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by gidgiddy: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2022
Superwave16320:

But you have never heard the same Soldiers kill the armed herdsmen that are killing far more people across Nigeria in several states?

Why do you think that is so?
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Masterclass32: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2022
Buhari and APC is a curse to Nigeria. May APC never rule this country again.

One of the supposed reasons some people took to the streets during Jonathan's administration was insecurity, which was only limited to the north east then. Why is no one protesting now that the whole country is flooded with terrorists, bandits, kidnappers, Fulani herdsmen wrecking havoc everywhere. Hypocrites. Everything they claimed was bad under Jonathan, be it economy, insecurity, corruption, u name it, is far worse now yet nobody is saying anything.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by tungamaje: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2022
ElSudani:

It is what they turned to not the idea of starting it. Use your head.
How many killer herdsmen have they ever caught?

When were they given the opportunity to fight herdsmen ever since they were formed? You and the government have been on their heels and you want them to act. I am happy to say they drove the evil herdsmen out of my village. Ebubeagu should take over the duty of ESN in Enugu and fight the criminals after all they are government backed

1 Like

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by tungamaje: 7:14am On Nov 23, 2022
kingthreat:

Fighting herdsmen should be ESN's prerogative. Not killing policemen and soldiers. Go into the bushes, drive the herdsmen communities away. Kill any armed herdsmen.

All of you have always condemned ESN since its creation for being an illegal outfit, how do you then want the people who the government is fighting to go fight the herdsmen? Do you eat your cake and later have it? Let the legal Ebubeagu do their duty. Or are they ineffective?

9 Likes

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by kingthreat(m): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2022
tungamaje:

All of you have always condemned ESN since its creation for being an illegal outfit, how do you then want the people who the government is fighting to go fight the herdsmen? Do you eat your cake and later have it? Let the legal Ebubeagu do their duty. Or are they ineffective?

ESN kills policemen. ESN cannibalizes innocent Igbos who don't support them. Yes I will condemn them till tomorrow.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Fejoku: 8:12am On Nov 23, 2022
Where are all those who claim they love Igbos more than we love ourselves? Where are all those against ESN and IPOB? They are all mute because this is exactly what they want for our people. They rejoice on hearing the death and destruction on our land and people by fulani Invaders and their Nigerian army enablers. God will judge all of you.
I can understand when a fulani defends and supports the terrorism of his people against my people... He stands to benefit from it. What I don't understand is when other ethnic groups that are suffering under the same fulani continues to rejoice and support the attacks in the SE and entire Biafran land.
Soon, this evil will be over and we shall be triumphant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by 2blessed01(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2022
Again
We're still in your HANDS oh lord cry
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Innobee99(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2022
Make dem flush these muroons from our country na. Living with these herdsmen is like living with the devil
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Quality20(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2022
must be d work of ipob
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Igbodicool(m): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2022
ESN should hunt them down...

URCHINS from the WASTE and NOUGHT should wail for eternity for all we care.
The head of one Igbo man worth more than 70 heads of wasterners.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by sonature1: 8:16am On Nov 23, 2022
kingthreat:

If you fight the herdsmen, the police and army will come after you.

That's probably why they are taking the battle to the security agencies.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by SirJerrie(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2022
This is really disheartening
cry cry
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Goodday90(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2022
perez100:
They rejected ESN in their community. The problem with some Igbos is that they like to join outsiders (enemies) to condemn their own. They only deceived them to move against ESN so that they would be dealt with.

The Governors cannot t do anything and nobody will be arrested but these Governors will be quick to draft soldiers against ESN but the soldiers will not show face when it happens. The worst is that the Governors who are against ESN cannot offer any help with their 'Ebubeagu.". The people that want ESN to be eliminated will still be the first to ask 'where is ESN now'?
where did you get the bolded?

The truth is ESN are not protecting any forests,their main missions is harassing people that are doing burials/weddings for money and beer and killing security agents
The earlier you know,the better

1 Like

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2022
I heard that their traditional ruler rejected ESN, though the info is not confirmed.

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Kendo93: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2022
Rip your killer we also be kill.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by LeeMason(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2022
Where's IPOB/ESN when you need them.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Quaddafi29: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2022
And idiots still talk about voting Shettima and APC. Shame on all of you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by kingthreat(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2022
sonature1:

If you fight the herdsmen, the police and army will come after you.

That's probably why they are taking the battle to the security agencies.

That is propaganda. Be objective, the vigilantes and villages should unite against the herdsmen. Any sighting of them should raise an alert.
Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Foodie1(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2022
The once peaceful Enugu is becoming like Benue and plateau state ...Fulani people no suppose dey stay with human beings, those things are wild animals.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by Mrsoft3(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2022
Its high time one get self defense weapons, if government like make them no gove license we can't continue to die like chickens.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement / President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.