Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

What is that thing you love in a woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is that thing you love in a woman? (1122 Views)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is that thing you love in a woman? by imagrg(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Answers please.

For me, the bobby! Must be small but succulent.
Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by CanadaOrBust: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
We give up
Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
The shape ,soft skin and cute eyes.
Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by HITsquad: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
Loyalty...

1 Like

Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by Urheadmaster(m): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
imagrg:
Answers please.

Me too.

Once I suck her bosom.

Nothing more dey inside my mind embarassed tongue.
Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by Candidlady: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
See em

PANs
Perv Association of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by dollytino4real(f): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
The fine ones dey sweet to look not those wor wor ones o!!
Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
imagrg:
Answers please.

depraved
Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by doggedfighter(f): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Joblessness on rampage right here on this thread.

Op isn't a student or apprentice seeking to better his life.

Just an idler dreaming about women.

1 Like

Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by Ballzproblem2: 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Nia69:
The shape ,soft skin and cute eyes.
you be les? I noticed how Nigeria girls you to stare at their fellow females at Tim's ,you could tell their thoughts just from looking at them
Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
you be les? I noticed how Nigeria girls you to stare at their fellow females at Tim's ,you could tell their thoughts just from looking at them
I'm not undecided
Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by Ballzproblem2: 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Nia69:
I'm not undecided
ok but if you are interested in a party(two girls one guy), just know I'm right here cool

Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by Jeon(f): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
Eyes, skin color, thick thighs and butt.

3 Likes

Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by fman(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
Candidlady:
See em

PANs
no be u b their chair-lady?
Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by fman(m): 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
Jeon:
Eyes, skin color, thick thighs and butt.
who let the dogs out!!!!!
Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by pansophist(m): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
Femininity, that's the one thing I like in a woman. In the presence of a feminine woman, I go just melt like butter in a hot pan. By femininity, I am referring to those women you meet and you see that they have not been corrupted by the world. Her sense of chastity is visible and shines like a diamond just by how she carries herself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
ok but if you are interested in a party(two girls one guy), just know I'm right here cool
undecided

Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by Bankerboy: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2022
Candidlady:
See em

PANs
make i see your breast i won check somthing.
Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by Uncle96(m): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2022
Big ass and lovely ass
Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by Stanley1155: 8:14am On Nov 23, 2022
A lady with a good sense of humor
Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by Streetmovement(m): 9:07am On Nov 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Big sexy ass, soft and smooth skin cool

The physical things I like
Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by Illegal1(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2022
Waist bead ontop curvy ass...
Re: What is that thing you love in a woman? by CanadaOrBust: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Candidlady:
See em

PANs

So what’s your answer? He didn’t limit it to men. What do you like most in a woman?

(1) (Reply)

He Or She Is After Something More Valuable Than Sex. / 11 Years Old Bride getting married trending / I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.