Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

16 Killed In Adamawa As Boko Haram Strikes Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 Killed In Adamawa As Boko Haram Strikes Again (4471 Views)

Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery / Boko Haram Are Approaching Gombi, Adamawa As I Type This / Tension In Adamawa As Igbo Traders Protest Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Killed In Adamawa As Boko Haram Strikes Again by Abujabir24: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2011
Y r u people jst sayin dis nd dat. Last tym i chkd wen a policeman misbehaves its stil in dis forum dat mst peeps abuse d hell out of dem, i beliv d day u'll accept dem is wen police nd soldierz cme 2 ur hse, beat d hell out of u nd rape ur wife, moda, daughter in ur presence. I'll luv 2 luk at ur face dat day. Rubbis. And hu's talkin abt tracin me via ip, so if dy do dat wat wil happen, am a studnt skulin in university in my 200 level studyin accountin.
Re: 16 Killed In Adamawa As Boko Haram Strikes Again by badmrkt(m): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2011
@times i ask myself why all these so called sect(boko haram) could be so inhumane, what profit do they make after commiting all these devilish acts?the more i ask the more confusing i get, perhaps somebody on this forum can help me.
Re: 16 Killed In Adamawa As Boko Haram Strikes Again by WMD(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2011
Let me start by advicing the extreemist that always show how unpatriotic they are on this site. Anyone that does good or bad knws it with or without religion you have concience. What happened in gombi was purely a robbery incidence two of the suspect have been arrested. Only gun shots and nothing like bomb last. BBC should learn to verify their report pls
Re: 16 Killed In Adamawa As Boko Haram Strikes Again by Baawaa(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2011
Y r u people jst sayin dis nd dat. Last tym i chkd wen a policeman misbehaves its stil in dis forum dat mst peeps abuse d hell out of dem, i beliv d day u'll accept dem is wen police nd soldierz cme 2 your hse, beat d hell out of u nd violation your wife, moda, daughter in your presence. I'll luv 2 luk at your face dat day. Rubbis. And hu's talkin abt tracin me via ip, so if dy do dat wat wil happen, am a studnt skulin in university in my 200 level studyin accountin.[table][/table

2 wrongs dont mak  right!!!! a
Re: 16 Killed In Adamawa As Boko Haram Strikes Again by kaisy1980: 11:56am On Aug 26, 2011
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE IN ABUJA BOMBED CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THIS TO ME
Re: 16 Killed In Adamawa As Boko Haram Strikes Again by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2011
I sincerely wish the boko haram movement will kill any number from 5,000 and above,these small number killings are not arousing a Situation in this country's leadership
Re: 16 Killed In Adamawa As Boko Haram Strikes Again by oyinsbank: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
Confirmed , its a sad incident, A colleague of mine was killed at the UBA branch during this attack. they were asked to recite a particular verse from the quoran, those that cannot recite the verse were killed.

What is Jonathan doing , Nigeria is dying.
Re: 16 Killed In Adamawa As Boko Haram Strikes Again by Costa2000(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2011
@Abujabir24 pls send am email to ur boko haram and ask them if they are the one that bombed UN Office in Abuja this morning,or are u going to blame it on CAN?, u said u have contact with Boko Haram so do us a favour by asking them, we want to know.Thanks.
Re: 16 Killed In Adamawa As Boko Haram Strikes Again by islamrules(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2011
We need to impeach and remove Jonathan.

He is stopping SSS and other groups from naming the mastermind/sponsor behind boko haram. Jonathan is the enemy of this country
Re: 16 Killed In Adamawa As Boko Haram Strikes Again by kallopuma: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
u most be foolish to said that word last time they attack u know. do they attack goat monkey or birds ,or becoz is not ur family they attack.what of if ur father is one of the policemen the kill.or dont u know policemen are human like u.what is a holy day for they killers.
i pray one day the bomb will be miss place to the holy place for them and the holy day will function well .i pray u should be there too oloshi       oloniburuku osanubua kill u there.
Re: 16 Killed In Adamawa As Boko Haram Strikes Again by maybob(f): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
at gombs, whatever your name is, why speak with so much ignorance? why make statements that can incite violence? i would not be surprised to know yo barely passed your SSCE.
when militants were kidnapping and holding oil workers hostage, was it Jesus that taught them? are majority of them not christians as well?
always judge objectively and not foolishly. 'boko haram ' is not the real name of this group.they were named so by the media. HOW MANY SCHOOLS HAVE BEEN BOMMBED? NONE.this group are not fighting for islam or sharia.that is one thing i know for sure.
because Islam does not and will never be a party to that.

You are an empty skull and let me warn you not to air your views like this in public.
Re: 16 Killed In Adamawa As Boko Haram Strikes Again by jrtorrents: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2011
Nothing new Nigerians are voilent people, where is that Rick Ross idiot when you need him
Re: 16 Killed In Adamawa As Boko Haram Strikes Again by femeluaka(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
@Abujabir24,maybob,BH, if the quran supports kill,then,it is not holy.KILLING IS EVIL! at no magnitude will negetive become positive,its impossible.we condemn violence be it from bh,militants,massobs,etc cos there are different ways of approach,other than violence.involve the civil society group,human right etc and be heard properly.GEJ do something!!!
Re: 16 Killed In Adamawa As Boko Haram Strikes Again by musakas(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2011
hello nl freind is good to think before commenting in any matters. you said bh are muslims but not a good muslims they are. if i may ask u niger delta militant are they not christian.
Re: 16 Killed In Adamawa As Boko Haram Strikes Again by Gombs(m): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
maybob:

at gombs, whatever your name is, why speak with so much ignorance? why make statements that can incite violence? i would not be surprised to know yo barely passed your SSCE.
when militants were kidnapping and holding oil workers hostage, was it Jesus that taught them? are majority of them not christians as well?
always judge objectively and not foolishly. 'boko haram ' is not the real name of this group.they were named so by the media. HOW MANY SCHOOLS HAVE BEEN BOMMBED? NONE.this group are not fighting for islam or sharia.that is one thing i know for sure.

You are an empty skull and let me warn you not to air your views like this in public.
maybob:

Another islamic nit wit on rampage, explain d existence of al qaeda,al shabab of somalia,taliban,hezbolla,etc.how many other religion kill in the name of Allah?those militant in the ND,how many times did they bomb buildings with people in it,or police stations,etc?I no blame u,na mohammed I blame
Re: 16 Killed In Adamawa As Boko Haram Strikes Again by kurus: 12:26am On Aug 28, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video / Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. / FINALLY: EU Calls For Biafra Referendum Within 90 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.