Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President (17834 Views)

Tunibu Supporters: What Does It Mean To "Recharge Lake Chad"? / Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by PrinceOfLagos: 7:09am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

Ok let me ask you a question if you are intelligent enough

You have always cursed APC and Tinubu

If for any reason your family are hungry, and Tinubu offers you a bag of rice to eat will you eat such or tell your family to manage their hunger

Let's assume you are a man of your words, even as you failed to deactivate
Stop talking nonsense . This thread is about Tinubu telling Nigerians to manage their hunger and you saw nothing wrong in such wicked and evil statement

SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Moh247: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're talking nonsense . This thread is about Tinubu telling Nigerians to manage their hunger and you saw nothing wrong in such wicked and evil statement

SMH

Why not listen to his full speech

Oh, and when are you deactivating as you promised

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by agadez007(m): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2022
I don’t know why people keep say this man is wise,I don’t see any wisdom in him at all
Holding a people down with drug money and killing oppositions is not wisdom,the people are just foolish and weak
Manage hungry eh,can he himself manage one day with Lagos tax money?

No wonder his agbero wife said online urchins come to their house every weekend to beg for food

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by PrinceOfLagos: 7:12am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

Why not listen to his full speech

Oh, and when are you deactivating as you promised
I won't listen to his satanic and drug influenced speech

Tinubu will never be president of this country
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Moh247: 7:13am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I won't listen to his satanic and drug influenced speech

Tinubu will never be president of this country

grin cheesy

Thank your uncle's and Aunties for the donations in Imo

Peope wey Sabi road

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by PrinceOfLagos: 7:15am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

grin cheesy

Thank your uncle's and Aunties for the donations in Imo

Peope wey Sabi road
Why you dey deviate from the topic discussed ?

cheesy grin grin
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Moh247: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Why you dey deviate from the topic discussed ?

cheesy grin grin

We have no case to settle, you have vowed not to listen to a simple 5 mins speech

I can't force you

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:18am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You didn't answer my question . I asked again, Can you tell your family to continue to manage hunger?

Yes or No
Chinedu

He has answered your question

Why are you hyperventilating again biko

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Menclothing: 7:20am On Nov 23, 2022
Lagos enjoyed good governance better than any state in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Britishpea: 7:20am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It is you and your family that will manage hunger

Prince of Gutter so you are really hungry. Now I understand. Else, that statement won’t hurt you like a baby whose breast milk is hijacked from him.

Tinubu will give your candidate wotowoto same way he gave it to Amaechi, the angry Onu, Osinbajo and others upper cut. Can’t wait

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Curious346: 7:20am On Nov 23, 2022
How will he do that !
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Slurity(m): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It is you and your family that will manage hunger
pele . Okalara

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Torosk1(m): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2022
Drug Lord will make every promises just to get into that seat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by CheapHomes1: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I really loved his speech yesterday, especially on coal for energy, recharging lake Chad, seeking compensation from west over global warming

This is the Tinubu I have always supported since AC, ACN days... Daring and intelligent

He has slowly told western power , Nigeria will use Coal plant, and maybe Nuclear

According to him, President Muhammadu Buhari had put the country on the path of prosperity, adding that history would be kind to him as a former general who came to rescue his country when things were gloomy.

He said: “Whatever they say in their social media, traditional comments, and write-ups, history will be very kind to you because you are in the class of great retired generals who came to rescue their country.

How true is the above? What did buhari rescue nigeria from?

If Tinubu says buhari rescued Nigeria, what then is Tinubu coming to rescue nigeria from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by CEwog91(m): 7:22am On Nov 23, 2022
Lolz no be tinubu talk am
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by cooljude(m): 7:22am On Nov 23, 2022
That's okay.... But which rivers will be redirected to the lake to increase it's size?
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Moh247: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

According to him, President Muhammadu Buhari had put the country on the path of prosperity, adding that history would be kind to him as a former general who came to rescue his country when things were gloomy.

He said: “Whatever they say in their social media, traditional comments, and write-ups, history will be very kind to you because you are in the class of great retired generals who came to rescue their country.

How true is the above? What did buhari rescue nigeria from?

If Tinubu says buhari rescued Nigeria, what then is Tinubu coming to rescue nigeria from?

Is my name Tinubu or why are you asking me?
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Gkay1(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2022
Tinubu have nothing to offer
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Allisgud: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2022
Mark this now,he said Nigerians should manage their hunger,the same person who say he will continue from where buhari stop,this is how we joke with buhari top to bottom,wake up from ur slumber if u still dey mumu o
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Deltavariant(m): 7:26am On Nov 23, 2022
How does Tinubu intend to Recharge the lake Chad different from Buhari's idea of channelling a river from Congo to lake Chad, feasibly and financially? Not coming here and fighting meaningless battles for them.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by CheapHomes1: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

Is my name Tinubu or why are you asking me?

What's wrong if I ask you?

"I really loved his speech yesterday

This is the Tinubu I have always supported since AC, ACN days... Daring and intelligent"
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Moh247: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What's wrong if I ask you?

"I really loved his speech yesterday

This is the Tinubu I have always supported since AC, ACN days... Daring and intelligent"

What is your father's name

Hope you don't mind me asking
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by illuminutty: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2022
Druggie
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by lifenija: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I really loved his speech yesterday, especially on coal for energy, recharging lake Chad, seeking compensation from west over global warming

This is the Tinubu I have always supported since AC, ACN days... Daring and intelligent, funny and witty.. go and watch his Colloquium

He has slowly told western power , Nigeria will use Coal plant, and maybe Nuclear..

every 5 min a fool is born.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by Moh247: 7:31am On Nov 23, 2022
lifenija:
every 5 min a fool is born.

That's according to an unintelligent Obeer statistics
Re: Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President by onuman: 7:31am On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://dailynigerian.com/nigerians-manage-hunger/

Nlfpmod

It is the head of Tinubu's supporters that need a RECHARGE.
How could a saner human being support a Tinubu mentally exhausted with age to become president of Nigeria? They are pushing Tinubu to collapse one day on stage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President / UN Contradicts National Population Commission, Says Nigeria’s Population 195.9m / Kwara APC To Punish Lai Mohammed Over Attacks On Governor Abdulrazaq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.