Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? (3221 Views)

Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) / After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by tivta(m): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2022
Hello all. I have noticed a particular trend amongst young ladies nowadays, it seems they pay graphic designer to make a poster of the lady contesting for one pagent or the other, claiming that people should vote in multiples of N50, send screen shot of the payment to a particular bank account number, then send the proof of payment to the lady in question.

I have noticed that such account numbers actually belong to the said contestant of the beauty pageant and not the company organising it.

I'm just wondering why such ladies go through this to beg for money instead of just coming out straight.

Attached is an example of such fraudulent pageant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by immortalcrown(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2022
Na so.

Slay queens slaying their dignity.

7 Likes

Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by Janesouthall: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2022
OP...na the new trend for Instagram be this ooo...some is from 1k self...

7 Likes

Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by Creamypie(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2022
tivta:
Hello all. I have noticed a particular trend amongst young ladies nowadays, it seems they pay graphic designer to make a poster of the lady contesting for one pagent or the other, claiming that people should vote in multiples of N50, send screen shot of the payment to a particular bank account number, then send the proof of payment to the lady in question.

I have noticed that such account numbers actually belong to the said contestant of the beauty pageant and not the company organising it.

I'm just wondering why such ladies go through this to beg for money instead of just coming out straight.

na so. Its another pattern. Na so them full Facebook here and there, even sending direct messages
Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by dawnomike(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2022
tivta:

She is raising funds for her beauty pageant attire nah..lol
Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by Streetmovement(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hahaha
Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by Zonefree(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2022
grin

One woman wey I dey go her bar go relax for evening tell me say her son dey contest for something for school that I should help him to win. She said I should go to the school Facebook page and like the page, scroll through the page timeline to find his son photo, Like and Share his photo.

After doing everything, this woman still tell me to vote for the boy. That each vote cost N50, I can vote more than 100 times if I like cheesy

Na there i tell the woman say JuJu no dey work for my body grin

18 Likes

Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by BigDan69: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2022
Hookup babe wey I Bleep when I got to asaba did same to me.
Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 23, 2022
Lol the first time i saw this was on a guy's whatsapp status. I didn't read much into it until now. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by nifemi25(m): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2022
Definitely this one of million way of scamming

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by tivta(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2022
dawnomike:
She is raising funds for her beauty pageant attire nah..lol

Lol
Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by tivta(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2022
Janesouthall:
OP...na the new trend for Instagram be this ooo...some is from 1k self...

Wow. Are you serious?
Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by tivta(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2022
Zonefree:
grin

One woman wey I dey go her bar go relax for evening tell me say her son dey contest for something for school that I should help him to win. She said I should go to the school Facebook page and like the page, scroll through the page timeline to find his son photo, Like and Share his photo.

After doing everything, this woman still tell me to vote for the boy. That each vote cost N50, I can vote more than 100 times if I like cheesy

Na there i tell the woman say JuJu no dey work for my body grin

Na wa oh.
Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by tivta(m): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2022
I think this needs to get to FP.
Men need to be warned of this new format of begging and scamming.
Lalasticlala
Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Seun
dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by Janesouthall: 10:52am On Nov 23, 2022
tivta:

Wow. Are you serious?

Yeah....
Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by Madmazel99(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2022
I helped one girl vote like this last year. She said I just need to pay 100naira to one account and forward the screenshot to one number she gave me. I felt 100naira is not bad at all.

I didn't read much meaning to it till now.
Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by HarlequinLekex: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Fish brain slay queens. Instead of them to find sth good to do dem go dey think of how to scam u. Very useless queens.
Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by Nonexisting1: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Na their likes them dey send am to. I don't entertain rubbish.
Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
A tactical kind of fraud. Female version of yahoo
Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by mytime24(f): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2022

Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by mynipple1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Op it's not always true. the few ones I've encountered are real competitions, be it in the community or in the higher institution.

I've actually voted for a friend of mine when she told me about her beauty pageant competition holding in our LGA in 2018. she gave me the voting card which is NGN50 per slip/page and told me i can vote as much as i can. And the full card consist of 100 slips/pages, guess what?
I paid for the full card at that time.

This my friend became the winner of the competition that very year and was awarded so many prices that even got her a scholarship to a renowned private university studying medicine. currently she is in her fourth year right now.

so OP try to do some diggings before you come out here and be casting girls upandown.
Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by richfriendsng: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
If anybody send such thing to me, I will tell her to first of all, find buyer for my Toyota Camry 2010, and I will dash her the 10k for 1000 votes, The pictures sef dey my profile
Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by MrCuteking(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Buhari done make every Nigerian man dey logical cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by Theboy21: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
So na Lamba wey those slay queens dey post for my Whatsapp status cheesy cheesy Thank God i never sent shishi before cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by tivta(m): 7:00am On Nov 24, 2022
mynipple1:
Op it's not always true. the few ones I've encountered are real competitions, be it in the community or in the higher institution.

I've actually voted for a friend of mine when she told me about her beauty pageant competition holding in our LGA in 2018. she gave me the voting card which is NGN50 per slip/page and told me i can vote as much as i can. And the full card consist of 100 slips/pages, guess what?
I paid for the full card at that time.

This my friend became the winner of the competition that very year and was awarded so many prices that even got her a scholarship to a renowned private university studying medicine. currently she is in her fourth year right now.

so OP try to do some diggings before you come out here and be casting girls upandown.

First why should voting cost money?
Second why should we pay into the contestants account?
This is a very bad and dubious way to run a pageant, for goodness sake even voting for big brother is free...
Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by Realife4: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2022
See what these evil wicked leaders cause us.
Re: Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? by motionarena: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2022
tivta:

Its the pagent organizers scamming gullible ladies.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Go And Plan How To Start Building Your Own House, Useless Men Everywhere / How Good Are Nigerian Women In Bed? / Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.