Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) (60335 Views)

Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender / New Naira Notes Unveiled By President Buhari, What Do You Think - Tolu Olulana / CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by 3verblazing(m): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

Ok, seen.

To those complaining, it's legal tender, not a book cover. The priority was never to beautify it. Beauty will add nothing to its value.

You mustn't wail about everything.

Fucking rest!
beauty plays a role oga, even though it's not that significant. Else the US won't take the route they took redesign their 100 dollar bill. Also we still would have reatined our old design for the 10naira, 20 naira, and 50 naira notes if looks wasn't important.

I personally expected more with the redesign. But it is what it is, I go still spend am.
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by KennethEnyi(m): 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
OchuOfTheNorth:
The change is not bad... The colors on the old notes made it very expensive to print making some currencies a lot less than it's production value.. this is not bad at all. If u look at the dollar or pound they are not as colorful as the naira and cost a lot less to produce

U are very stupid
Don’t you know that the colors on the old currency made them finer more unique and harder to counterfeit?
Now that the money is looking uselesssified like this fake go dey everywhere and I go join them …
Off to buy my printer….
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Melagros(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
PureMe01:
Joke grin
I the tell you, real joke
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Melagros(m): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
Felabrity:
Arrest Emefiele asap
For defrauding Nigeria
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by JAGS001(m): 3:19am On Nov 24, 2022
New naira note wey come with direct shege grin grin
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Coolgent(m): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2022
mrvitalis:

I'm printing every colour you see are made up of 4 fundamental colours

cyan, magenta, yellow, and black

First picture is cyan
Second picture is magenta
Then assuming u know yellow and black

Every other colour can be gotten by combining this colours in different proportions

A two colour print uses only 2 colours from this so
A four colour uses all four colour

Every colour in nature can be gotten from mixing them

Understood!
Thanks
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by fineboynl(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
Lol
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Parachoko: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Bro, if only you know the effort people will put in to get their Cash into the system before the Deadline set for the exchange.

I used to work in a Bank and in the Operations Dept. Rose to Head a Region. Forget this Cashless thing. It only works down South to an extent. There are Legitimate Business people who never trust the Banks and sort of keep their Monies at Home.

CBN says Banks should work Saturdays too to get people move in these Cash. Have you thought about Robberies too? On the Bank premises and ordinary folks on their way to the Banks? They will be targeted and robbed. The Robbers won't be asking nicely!

And I was about 12-13 years when the Buhari change/redesigned the last time. It costs lives too.

How many person you hear say wan go deposit money and armed robbers rob them?
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
Parachoko:
How many person you hear say wan go deposit money and armed robbers rob them?

Is it every robbery that get reported?
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Parachoko: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Is it every robbery that get reported?
Do you know who was robbed while taking his or her money to the bank?
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Do you know who was robbed while taking his or her money to the bank?

Oga, go back to that post of mine and read.

This time s-l-o-w-l-y......

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business / Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World / Some Effect Of Cashless Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.