Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) (60337 Views)

Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender / New Naira Notes Unveiled By President Buhari, What Do You Think - Tolu Olulana / CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
americas debt is runnin towards 40trillion dollars already....

do you nigerians find that normal....??

can any nigerian even imagine such an amount of money....??
pay back....??
how....??
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/thesunnigeria/status/1595352680175894528?t=Kmdizw8c8rn8jhQaoyA4qw&s=19

They joke too much in this country.

This particular joke will cost billions, ruin business and cost lives.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by JEANCHUKS32: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
The old ones are better, best than this new ones. It's not look sharp and digital. I prefer the old ones

2 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pickmycall:
Is there any difference?

They only added more ink and filter to the new notes grin

2 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by bizhop01: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
See how the useless 500 naira note that was fine

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by b5ive(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Godwin Emefiele used Snapchat filter��� n billions of naira is gone����
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by edunaragold(f): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
bennybuhari:
If this is the new note, then it is just waste of efforts and resources. What a joke
I swear, them just dey waiste resources to make criminals devalued the former stolen currency

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by ArcFresky(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
bennybuhari:
If this is the new note, then it is just waste of efforts and resources. What a joke
The reason for the new notes is to fight corruption especially people that embezzled and kept money at home, but you are too dumb to understand..

everything naa complain...
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by membranus: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
Somebody's comment on new naira notes.
...'Is this playing....CBN go soak old notes inside Adire , come turn am to Kampala...come say nah new notes'

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Nobodysboo(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pickmycall:
Is there any difference?
colour
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Tywo2018: 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Money...My God let me have it at Hand not on my Neck.

In Yoruba: Owo Je ki nio Lowo maje nio lo run.

For get the Color abeg, money awereth many things.
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Kaycee9242(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Octopusssy:
They simply swapped colours? undecided

Am telling you and this will make people fall victim of still accepting the old one after the deadline. There is no clear difference between the old and new
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by cuffee: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

Ok, seen.

To those complaining, it's legal tender, not a book cover. The priority was never to beautify it. Beauty will add nothing to its value.

You mustn't wail about everything.

Fucking rest!
why not improve the face instead of changing the color scheme?

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
NotKnown:
Okay na.

If this is the new note then it's really a big joke in this country.

These guys just went to give the notes new color and added bolder Arabic writing on it, that's all.

No change in texture, no change in size or dimensions, no change in images etc.

Well, they just made the printer richer.

Anyway, the joke is on those who hoarded money.

Also made themselves richer, soon they will tell us how this shit cost billions to print, corrupt thieves!

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Achadu76: 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
bennybuhari:
this is just the original 419. I weep for for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by MiaBeer(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Some people are playing hide and seek with Nigerians. Enough is enough o o o

2 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Brushstrokes20: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!
Aesthetically lifeless looking craps! undecided undecided
The old design were more appealing.

Buhari /emefiele, what a catastrophic combo undecided
VOTE WISELY COME 2023.
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by DisLifeSha: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
The US dollars is one colour theme na

mrvitalis:
Well I guess making them 2 colours makes them cheaper to print
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lukuluku69:

They joke too much in this country.

This particular joke will cost billions, ruin business and cost lives.
Cost billions, ruin businesses? Yes! Cost lives? No! It is only money how will it cost lives?
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Theunbothered: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

Ok, seen.

To those complaining, it's legal tender, not a book cover. The priority was never to beautify it. Beauty will add nothing to its value.

Fucking rest!

You for put shit on the front now since appearance doesn't matter
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by cuffee: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
Octopusssy:
They simply swapped colours? undecided
exactly my thought. I was expecting them to revamp the face of the notes. This is recoloring. Not redesigning.
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Flinter(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
See the stacked photo of it together with the President
https://www.nairaland.com/do_unshare?redirect=%2F7446938%2Fnew-naira-note-2022%23118618262&post=118618262&session=549D1FA40BA4E3DFFCB514DECF01D7F59833F93651A96F26427E8FDC6C58345A
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by DLivingAncestor: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wetin be this na

Is this playing, I was expecting something classy

The Old one even fine pass this one

Total waste
Tueeeeeeh
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Jibsonified(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
Na wa ooo... This is just Recoloring na... no Redesigning. Now the 200 Naira note looks like 100 Naira note.
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
seunny4lif:
This one look like fake money oooh shocked shocked

Same thing that came to my mind also... These notes look very easy to fake
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by cuffee: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
debayun:
This is a step in the right direction. It is money not artwork.

This incorporated less colour thereby reducing the cost of printing
money note is a product of art
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by WHITELIGHTER: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
Why Bubu picture nu dey anyone nah? he needs to be remembered for all the wonderful things he has done for humanity..imagine plunging 133million Nigerians into poverty, thats an accomplishment
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by seunny4lif(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

Same thing that came to my mind also... These notes look very easy to fake
I swear

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by stanleyi1(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
Leaders of this contraption of a country don't tired if shenanigans I swear >: sad
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by nokspos: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
i knew i would see one sensible person that understand the whole concept ... thank you o

and when you look at the concept you see that they must have used old plate which will also further reduce the cost

FuckDModz:
grin

Ok, seen.

Fucking rest!

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by staga: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
The 1984 note redesign was a colour change. N20 took the colour of the old N5 note. N1 took up the old N20 note. N10 took up the colour of the old N1 note, and N5 took the colour of the old N10 note.

So this is nothing new.
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Godstiger(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pickmycall:
Is there any difference?
Yes..the previouse looks bright and smart but the current looks faded and boring,what a country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business / Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World / Some Effect Of Cashless Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.