Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) (60336 Views)

Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender / New Naira Notes Unveiled By President Buhari, What Do You Think - Tolu Olulana / CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Realists(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2022
Felabrity:
Arrest Emefiele asap

You mean the Okoro has okorized the CBN.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by LagosIsForIgbos: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2022
Emefiele deserves to be tied to a pole and shot to death.
WTF is this?

3 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by thesolutions(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2022
my eyes are paining me. what is this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by NinjaXmetahuman: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2022
Seefinish:
Emefele will go down into the history of Nigeria as the worst CBN governor.

this is an understatement.

3 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Octopusssy(f): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2022
They simply swapped colours? undecided

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Lota11(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2022
9ja ��
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2022
fombi:
What is Arabic doing on the Naira?

Is this you trying to be funny?

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Toluwanise247(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2022
If this is true CBN governor should be sack. They print this will huge money see the results. At least they should have add little paparazzi to it to make us see the change….
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by debayun(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2022
This is a step in the right direction. It is money not artwork.

This incorporated less colour thereby reducing the cost of printing

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by twosquare(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2022
Guess naira and dollar will drop to N200/$ after this, shuoo... grin grin grin ugly thing...ink don finish for contractor printer. tongue tongue
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2022
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2022
good move....
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2022
I can't believe my eyes

These faded notes look like they were soaked in water for weeks
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by uuzba(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2022
oshozondii:
This one no follow abeg
Na just to make sure people bring out all their hidden money back into circulation to change.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2022
So they went ahead to fine tune their printing machine to give us this! Well, Ng army are terrorists! Is like CBN don join them too.. Abacha loots is back, NPOWER people get hope grin
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Henrymas(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2022
So you mean this evil people, still went ahead to inscribe their Islamic jargon on the notes?
This country is definitely under the control of the Islamic north and until this nonsense persist, this Zoo will never develop, it's growth will continually stunted.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by iLegendd(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2022
Excess color saturation.
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by odaniel1(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2022
these are the old note with 'filtered' pictures. angry
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Bigleaf1006: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2022
Felabrity:
Arrest Emefiele asap

All the propaganda they have been pushing about the advantages of redesigning the naira are all a ruse.

The apology has zero effect on the economic situation of nigeria.....it was just all about giving out contracts to the boys to print.....emefiele has cashed out big time.
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2022
na same thing na undecided
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Stanweezy(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2022
This new naira note is a big joke, i thought the new note will be entirely different with new color.

What I'm seeing here is just redyeing of old note.

I think I have to dye my old naira notes to meet up this new notes color
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by MSesan: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2022
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/thesunnigeria/status/1595352680175894528?t=Kmdizw8c8rn8jhQaoyA4qw&s=19

Our naira is now using oga bobrisky' bleaching cream. Naira don see SHEGE!

Na now e even look like fake
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Olahmi05: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2022
Them don carry us Handicap 0:1.
Can you imagine.
I pray it doesn't wash away.
Imagine wearing white clothes �.and you get the naira notes.
Otilo your cloth don go.
Lolz
God dey.
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Yankee101: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2022
No fundamental change and lighter color might make it easier to counterfeit
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2022
So they went ahead to fine tune their printing machine to give us this! Well, Ng army are terrorists! Is like CBN don join them too.. Abacha loots is back, NPOWER people get hope grin
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by DADYLEED: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2022
LordIsaac:
Haba...the old notes look better. This is nonsense, if you asked me.
Don't worry adaptation is Paramount. Wt time u will get used to them
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by deavicky(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2022
Them don use grammar to chop the country moni. Them for just say, we want to change the colour of the moni. This shouldn't cost the country anything because is more or less printing the old more but with less ink. Anyway I won't believe this yet till central say it themselves.
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by veeceesynergy: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2022
and u believe Bashir will be the first to unveil the currency to the media.
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Alusiizizi(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2022
You people criticizing don't know the purpose of this re-design. It's not to win any design contests but to check criminality which as far such is it's purpose is accomplished by this rather minor change in currency design.

3 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2022
NotKnown:
Okay na.

If this is the new note then it's really a big joke in this country.

These guys just went to give the notes new color and added bolder Arabic writing on it, that's all.

No change in texture, no change in size or dimensions, no change in images etc.

Well, they just made the printer richer.

Anyway, the joke is on those who hoarded money.

The Arabic on naira notes has always been bold, for God's sake!

They just soaked the 1000 naira note in Tinubu's "baba blue"...because that's basically the only difference I see here.

We can all agree finally, that God has abandoned Nigeria.
Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by xynerise: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2022
WTF grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business / Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World / Some Effect Of Cashless Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.