Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea (3673 Views)

Couple Hold Online Wedding Ceremony Attended By Their Family Members / Nigerian Couple Hold A Game Of Thrones Themed Wedding Unclesuru / Couple Hold Wedding Without Having Any Guest Asides Their Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by umarmaidawa: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR9szCvetEI
An unnamed couple has made history after they had their wedding deep down the ocean and officiated by a pastor.

The said couple have held social media spellbound after they went to the ocean to hold their wedding ceremony.

The man and his bride exchanged vows under the sea and the minister who officiated their wedding also went into the water with them.

Photos which surfaced online captured the moment the man and his bride were going under water where a table, cake and a venue had been set up.

They all wore oxygen masks which was used to enable them breath under water during the duration of the occasion.

When they were done with the exchange of vows and other merriments, the couple posed with their marriage certificate while still under water.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by sundayabuo47: 10:59am On Nov 23, 2022
Papa iwata went on Earth searching for a bride,he go one and he's taking her to wedding in his home town. Am not surprised.
The lady failed to read d handwriting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by immortalcrown(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2022
It is good. But it adds no difference to their marriage. It only reflects their wealth.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by chimaroka60: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2022
Imagine I'm the one holding my wedding in side sea and invite my mum �

That woman don't mind doing 50 days fasting and prayers for me to be deliver from Marine spirit ��

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by nagowxx: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2022
looking for friends with benefits or hookup babes
visit https://agbanla.com/2022/11/16/sisiomoge/ to check them out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by muhammadza: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2022
Before you leave that marriage, remember that one innocent goat�was killed for your traditional wedding.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Magnoliaa(f): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2022
AfroKnight and I on December 17th, by God's Grace. kiss kiss

#AFROLIAA2023 is the code.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by koladebrainiac(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2022
atleast the guy no talk I do
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by jerryunit48: 11:25am On Nov 23, 2022
Dis one na mamiwoter wedding
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2022
Inspired by Titanic or what?

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by virginprincess(f): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2022
All for attention and fameundecided,mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Vincyman: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2022
Make them come try am for river benue na
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Its nice to make wedding memorable, sadly it doesn't guarantee a lasting marriage .

2 Likes

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by PerfectStranger(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
If I have the funds I’d travel to space and hold mine with aliens. cheesy

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Illegal1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Try dis rough play for imbiama river,the rest will be history....

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Chaos14: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:
AfroKnight and I on December 17th, by God's Grace. kiss kiss

#AFROLIAA2023 is the code.
Did he really stoop that low
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by fineberry(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Oyinbo always wanting to do the unimaginable since 1302
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by tydi(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
They shouldn't divorce with fire shaa.
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
If the couple gives birth to mermaid now nko.
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by karsey: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Oyibo lifestyle dey off me sometimes

Good risk takers

My brothers and sisters from Ughelli,Bayelsa or PH can try this out too
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lovely grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by MufasaLion: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
virginprincess:
All for attention and fameundecided,mtcheeeeeew.

Says a lady that has never even left the shores on Nigeria. Your background and environment has made you see everything as clout.

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by MufasaLion: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
karsey:
Oyibo lifestyle dey off me sometimes

GooI d risk takers

My brothers and sisters from Ughelli,Bayelsa or PH can try this out too

No, they won't. They have no clean water in those places.
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Sweetvie: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lol... Silly cheesy
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by virginprincess(f): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
MufasaLion:

Says a lady that has never even left the shores on Nigeria. Your background and environment has made you see everything as clout.
What is this one sayingundecided,which sane human being will hold a celebration under water,if you feel it's normal then you are not normal.
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by talk2hb1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Another Atlantis Family
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Magnoliaa(f): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Chaos14:
Did he really stoop that low

Oh. Do you feel he is making a wrong choice?

What do you think? You'll be the right person? smiley

So long as we've not exchanged rings and vows, anything fit still happen.

I can dump him in the blink of an eye and take you on board.
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Chaos14: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Oh. Do you feel he is making a wrong choice?

What do you think? You'll be the right person? smiley

So long as we've not exchanged rings and vows, anything fit still happen.

I can dump him in the blink of an eye and take you on board.
He is a typical nigerian man and you're a "feminist" he would surely see the true reason you became that word above.
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Magnoliaa(f): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Chaos14:
He is a typical nigerian man and you're a "feminist" he would surely see the true reason you became that word above.

Pardon? What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Chaos14: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
virginprincess:
What is this one sayingundecided,which sane human being will hold a celebration under water,if you feel it's normal then you are not normal.
It might not be normal to you but a few others call it wonderful. Thats what differentiate a local breed between a pure breed...
MENTALITY
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Chaos14: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Pardon? What are you saying?
Are you a feminist or a misandrist
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Magnoliaa(f): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
Chaos14:
Are you a feminist or a misandrist

Depends on who's asking...

But I am mostly both.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Are Disturbing Me / Virgin Girls Do U Allow Guys U Date In Your Room? / Married Ladies Indicate Yourselves..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.