Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea (3699 Views)

Couple Hold Online Wedding Ceremony Attended By Their Family Members / Nigerian Couple Hold A Game Of Thrones Themed Wedding Unclesuru / Couple Hold Wedding Without Having Any Guest Asides Their Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Chaos14: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Depends on who's asking...

But I am mostly both.
I doubt any sane man would date a potential lesbian.
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Magnoliaa(f): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Chaos14:
I doubt any sane man would date a potential lesbian.

And you must think I am looking for a sane man.

If Afro doesn't fit, there are plenty other insane men out there ready to settle for me, and that's all I care about.

Do you still have anymore unwanted concerns?

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Chaos14: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And you must think I am looking for a sane man.

If Afro doesn't fit, there are plenty other insane men out there ready to settle for me, and that's all I care about.

Do you still have anymore unwanted concerns?
Do you like femdom
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Magnoliaa(f): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
Chaos14:
Do you like femdom

Fk out of my mentions.

I have entertained you enough if all you'll keep asking are stupid questions.

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Chaos14: 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Fk out of my mentions.

I have entertained you enough if all you'll keep asking are stupid questions.
As stupid as your mentality. Bye for now and sorry to the simp.

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by MMWandali: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
I hope no shark showed up
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Magnoliaa(f): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Chaos14:
As stupid as your mentality. Bye for now and sorry to the simp.

Bye for now?

Awwwnn. You must think you'll get this rare grace of me responding to one of your countless mentions again.

Anyway, you don't have to feel sorry for my simp. smiley

We'll be very much happy and it'll be none of your business.

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Chaos14: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Bye for now?

Awwwn. You must think you'll get this rare grace of me responding to one of your countless mentions again.

Anyway, you don't have to feel sorry for my simp. smiley

We'll be very much happy and it's none of your business.
Wow ladies and their god mentality. If you think your that important them why are you on a forum like this. Better get a life off nl its good for your mental health.
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by LOVEGINO(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
chimaroka60:
Imagine I'm the one holding my wedding in side sea and invite my mum �

That woman don't mind doing 50 days fasting and prayers for me to be deliver from Marine spirit ��
hahahahaha. How she nor go fear.
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Magnoliaa(f): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Chaos14:
Wow ladies and their god mentality. If you think your that important them why are you on a forum like this. Better get a life off nl its good for your mental health.

You know what? Let us try a little experiment and test that "ladies' god mentality" theory of yours. grin

If you want me to stop feeling high and mighty and feeling like a god, I TRIPLE DARE you to stop quoting me without reasons and trolling me.

Stop mentioning me! Stop giving me attention! This is just ONE of the many times you're always mentioning me that I choose to respond to.

Abi you think I don't see your footprints in our Pinkpill thread? undecided

You cannot keep seeking to interact with me and irritating me with what you think is a "cute attention" and expect me not to feel "gassed up." grin

I actually wish you'd "depedestalize" me and not give a fk about me. Just totally ignore my existence online here - is that too much to ask for?

Mind your business and stay on your lane so I'll stop feeling like a goddess. PLEASE. Keep out of my mentions.

You going back and forth like this with me is doing nothing but stoking up my ego, and I very much suspect that you'll still not stop quoting me afterwards, so all your "women feel like gods; starve ladies of attention" rants are, at best, hot air.

As we were...

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Chaos14: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You know what? Let us try a little experiment and test that "ladies' god mentality" theory of yours. grin

If you want me to stop feeling high and mighty and feeling like a god, I TRIPLE DARE you to stop quoting me without reasons and trolling me.

Stop mentioning me! Stop giving me attention! This is just ONE of the many times you're always mentioning me that I choose to respond.

Abi you think I don't see your footprints in our Pinkpill thread? undecided

You cannot keep seeking to interact with me and irritating me with what you think is a "cute attention" and expect me not to feel "gassed up." grin

I actually wish you'd "depedestalize" me and not give a fk about me. Just totally ignore my existence online here - is that too much to ask for?

Mind your business and stay on your lane so I'll stop feeling like a goddess. PLEASE.
last quote from me.

wow you're such a liar too? please the last time i ever quoted you was january this year.

Liar.
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by AfroKnight: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:
AfroKnight and I on December 17th, by God's Grace. kiss kiss

#AFROLIAA2023 is the code.

December 2023? I thought we agreed October 1st as good citizens of the country. grin
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Magnoliaa(f): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
Chaos14:
last quote from me.

Make this the very last time on this forum.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Tradepunter2: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Depends on who's asking...

But I am mostly both.

She's a horerist
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Magnoliaa(f): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
AfroKnight:
December 2023? I thought we agreed October 1st as good citizens of the country. grin

Ahan. Ahan. What kind of thing-- what kind of thing is this? grin

Shey you dey whine me ni?

Which October? Eyi ti o ti ko ja yi, abi October 2024?

You're a big cunny man!
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by Treasure17(m): 12:46am On Nov 24, 2022
muhammadza:
Before you leave that marriage, remember that one innocent goat�was killed for your traditional wedding.
grin
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Ceremony Under The Sea by rolinox(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2023
Wow, that sounds like an absolutely incredible and one-of-a-kind wedding experience! I can only imagine the excitement and thrill of exchanging vows deep down in the ocean, surrounded by the beauty of marine life. The photos capturing the moment must be absolutely breathtaking. It's amazing to see couples pushing the boundaries and creating unforgettable memories on their special day. Speaking of weddings, I recently had the pleasure of attending a wedding at a good restaurant füssen. The atmosphere was enchanting, and the food was a culinary delight. Anyway, cheers to love, adventure, and unforgettable celebrations!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love, Attraction or Infatuation: Which Comes First? / She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. / Ladies: What Makes A Guy Extremely Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.