Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Does This Three World 'i Love U" Means For Africa? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Three World 'i Love U" Means For Africa? (1396 Views)

When You're Aroused But No Means For Pololo -picture / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / I Love U Talk Ur Own(pick Up Line) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Does This Three World 'i Love U" Means For Africa? by cherish(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2006
I've never heard my girlfriend say "I love you", even on phone. Does she love me? she now let me know
that this three world "I LOVE U" is not for Africa because love doest exist in Africa
Re: Does This Three World 'i Love U" Means For Africa? by smartsoft(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2006
Don't be suprise that in all over the world,  Africa is still the No1 who pratice love very well,  unlike other whities, and your girl might love you, but she might not want to express that just looking for a good day to suprise ya by saying she love you. 

Let me give you an example of a girl i once dated each time i call her on phone i do say i love her every blessed day, But it get to a stage that i said " OH YOU I DO SAY I LOVE YA EVERY DAY BUT ALL YOU SAY IS THANK YOU " but she said i know you love me very well, thats why i responded and say "THANK YOU" to my grestest suprise i called the 3rd day as usual, behold she was the first person thats says " I LOVE YOU" so thats it my bro

(1)

What Do U Really Say / My Sister is interested in my friend who dated her best friend / Who Whould U Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.