Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 (31580 Views)

Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 / Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I don't really know what happened to this guy, he is now behaving like a mentally unstable man.... Always looking sad.

Not his fan though, but I pray he returns to sanity.

Name any genius that you read of while growing up that wasn't reffered to as a "Man man" ?

Is it Galileo( The one the Roman catholicchurch dealt with for teaching that the world is spherical and not flat?

Or Einstein?
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Funflipper: 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I don't really know what happened to this guy, he is now behaving like a mentally unstable man.... Always looking sad.

He is alright. He is just mad somebody else is eating kim Kardashian's pink cookie.
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Ugmama(m): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nemesis0147:
you won’t survive the next 1month if you pass through what this dude passed through and is still currently passing through now!
He needs help....

Can he survive Ekwrtemmadu's own issh?
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Chimeluv(f): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
At least he is bold enough, unlike the young people in Nigeria who are waiting for those who are sixty years and above to rule them. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:

So in your head you are more happier and normal than Kanye West, grin cheesy because he wants to run for president that makes him mentally ill? Are you his psychiatrist? Have you ever met Kanye west personally? The Jews western media wants you to believe kanye is crazy. Mr West is far healthier, sensible and wealthier than you and your entire families

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
I love Kanye west, Ye is king!
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Funflipper: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
blowjohn:

Then ur not up to date with happenings.

Have u watched the video where he said they sacrificed his mum? And that jay z, beyonce, shaq etc are being controlled? That even Dr Dre child was sacrificed?

The jew Community has tried to Bleep him up.

Imagine his gym instructor threatening him with a text about making him useless with drugs! And sending him to zombie land!

Did u see that

His mum underwent cosmetic surgery (tummy tuck and boob enlargement) and she died in the process. She sacrificed herself due to low self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
Funflipper:

He is alright. He is just mad somebody else is eating kim Kardashian's pink cookie.
Is that what Kanye west told you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by HNICEARTH: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
American psycho grin

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by humberjade: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You call Kanye Werey?

I do always say the black race is cursed, cos we always sacrifice our very own, who tend to lead us to the truth!

I hope you know Kanye is a Jew, who was being castigated for being anti-Semitic

It doesn't change the fact that he's agba werey...his utterances depict such...although I agree with him on most of his utterances...but the man is very unstable, and I would say the same thing about any white man in his position.

I mean, who asks an immediate past US President to be his running mate? If he is not catching cruise, then he is mentally fatigue or even outrightly crazy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by bizzibodi(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
This man has clear the doubt that he is mad.

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by ObalendeCMS: 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
timesuploaded:
These people (celebrities) are not relevant. They are all gatekeepers of global capitalism and that includes sportsmen. They are paid and pampered by the capitalists class to keep poor people dancing and distracted. They have no economic power. They are all slaves

“Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt” - Juvenal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by mediclife1987(m): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Then you dunno nun about Ye. That's how his face looks.
It's called "resting bitch face"

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by LillyDValley(m): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lol man is a joke.
I like him but he won't see the white house.
He definitely don't have the support.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Funflipper: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
gypsey:
Is that what Kanye west told you? undecided

Follow the timeline. It all started when she dumped him.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by mediclife1987(m): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Eyesstone:
He's free to make his choices.

Just as I'm free to lick your abuna tongue
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by DaveHarry(m): 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:

What's your definition of sanity, bros?
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by fof1: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

The Two Comedians will Know their Stands in the Field of Entertainment...
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by SaLongs1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
grin I have always maintained that you can't associate with Trump without being weird.
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by ican2020: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Praktikals:
His faith is like that of the supporters of Peter Obi-Lamba
Another unstable fellow
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by fof1: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Loneliness is his Problem...No Wife
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by SaLongs1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
DaveHarry:

What's your definition of sanity, bros?
Not losing a billion dollars with crazy utterances I suppose.
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by SaLongs1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

The Roman emperors were masters of the game
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Viridis(m): 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wetin this guy de smoke all the time
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
Funflipper:

Follow the timeline. It all started when she dumped him.
What time line? You are just assuming, unless you know the man personally lipsrsealed
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Absoutely! Bread and circus
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by justli: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Mentally unstable is anyone with a narrative different from the mainstream.
People have become zombies
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by blueAgent(m): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nemesis0147:
you won’t survive the next 1month if you pass through what this dude passed through and is still currently passing through now!
He needs help....

What did he pass through?

Abeg make we hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by MiaBeer(m): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kanye West has been going down since he lost his mother and married a wayward woman who used him to rise to fame. He has almost lost it all and I feel sorry for him though.

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by blueAgent(m): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Austindark:
America: we need someone like Barack Obama.

Kanye west: Emi lokan

Joke.
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by spencekat(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
humberjade:

It doesn't change the fact that he's agba werey...his utterances depict such...although I agree with him on most of his utterances...but the man is very unstable, and I would say the same thing about any white man.

[/b]I mean, who asks an immediate past US President to be his running mate[b]? If he is not catching cruise, then he is mentally fatigue or even outrightly crazy.
Exactly what I said on viewing the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by CheapHomes1: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nemesis0147:
He needs help....

What did he pass thru?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict / Senior IRGC Official Said Killed In Alleged Israeli Strike In Damascus(photos) / Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.