Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 (31599 Views)

Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 / Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by 7arrows: 12:15am On Nov 24, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I don't really know what happened to this guy, he is now behaving like a mentally unstable man.... Always looking sad.

Not his fan though, but I pray he returns to sanity.

U cant leave the Kardashians and be normal. Check history.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by blueAgent(m): 1:34am On Nov 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Then you have a lot of research to do!

Kanye was a practicing Jew in his young days!

Well known by the Jewish community

If you check it’s lyrical versatility, you should be able to do know he is vast in extraordinary knowledge. He was a Jew in his younger self

He can claim to be a jew by practice and not by birth.
99% of those of all races that claim to be Jews are not.
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Mina79(f): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I don't really know what happened to this guy, he is now behaving like a mentally unstable man.... Always looking sad.

Not his fan though, but I pray he returns to sanity.
Drugs and too much GMO's
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Rollitout: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2022
Kanye west is a joker. You want an ex president to be your vice president when you become the president right?.
This must be some kind of jokes.
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by LogicBomb8: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
timesuploaded:
These people (celebrities) are not relevant. They are all gatekeepers of global capitalism and that includes sportsmen. They are paid and pampered by the capitalists class to keep poor people dancing and distracted. They have no economic power. They are all slaves
i dont know the reason why i feel disturbed about this ur comment but i'll like to knw the rational behind this school of thought

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting / Senior IRGC Official Said Killed In Alleged Israeli Strike In Damascus(photos) / Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.