Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 (31572 Views)

Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 / Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Mercury12(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hahaha
Dude you play too much
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by blueAgent(m): 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You call Kanye Werey?

I do always say the black race is cursed, cos we always sacrifice our very own, who tend to lead us to the truth!

I hope you know Kanye is a Jew, who was being castigated for being anti-Semitic

Kanye a Jew?
You are a joker

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Ganjafama(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nemesis0147:
you wonโ€™t survive the next 1month if you pass through what this dude passed through and is still currently passing through now!
He needs help....
70% of Nigerians are passing through worse situation. Even me, where the next meal is coming from I don't know yet,I still remain strong mentally, spiritually and physically. Kanye is a multimillionaire and he had everything going well for him until he married a hoe. He should carry his cross.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
fof1:

Loneliness is his Problem...No Wife
Is that what he told you? grin grin Mr west can marry any woman he wants today.. every goon suddenlly thinks they know Mr west alot, thousands of people are coming out with all kinda different ridiculous opinions on Mr west even though they ve never met the man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by jaxxy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nice lolz
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
Jokes smiley
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You call Kanye Werey?

I do always say the black race is cursed, cos we always sacrifice our very own, who tend to lead us to the truth!

I hope you know Kanye is a Jew, who was being castigated for being anti-Semitic
I love Kanye west and Kanye is not a jew, Kanye is a black negro who's ancestors were taken as slaves to the American plantations 200 years ago

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by PlayMaker14: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
Funflipper:

He is alright. He is just mad somebody else is eating kim Kardashian's pink cookie.
Lol cheesy
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by LagosIsForIgbos: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nemesis0147:
you wonโ€™t survive the next 1month if you pass through what this dude passed through and is still currently passing through now!
He needs help....

I'm telling you. He'll drink Sniper if he experiences quarter of what KW went through.
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by blueAgent(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
timesuploaded:
These people (celebrities) are not relevant. They are all gatekeepers of global capitalism and that includes sportsmen. They are paid and pampered by the capitalists class to keep poor people dancing and distracted. They have no economic power. They are all slaves

Very true.
But it's deeper than just capitalist, it is the Satanic elites that are behind it.

They use false flags,sports ,celebrities, entertainment,Climate change, wars and a lot of other things to control the masses, they call sheepies.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by PlayMaker14: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
gypsey:
So in your head you are more happier and normal than Kanye West, grin cheesy because he wants to run for president that makes him mentally ill? Are you his psychiatrist? Have you ever met Kanye west personally? The Jews western media wants you to believe kanye is crazy. Mr West is far healthier, sensible and wealthier than you and your entire families
I see that's how you insult your father before he died.

Continue. grin

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Funflipper: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
gypsey:
What time line? You are just assuming, unless you know the man personally lipsrsealed

I am not assuming anything but stating the facts. I don't have to know him personally because he is a public figure and everything about them is out there in public. Was he stalking his ex, Kim Kardashian and her man Pete Davidson or no?
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by LagosIsForIgbos: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
blowjohn:

Then ur not up to date with happenings.

Have u watched the video where he said they sacrificed his mum? And that jay z, beyonce, shaq etc are being controlled? That even Dr Dre child was sacrificed?

The jew Community has tried to Bleep him up.

Imagine his gym instructor threatening him with a text about making him useless with drugs! And sending him to zombie land!

Did u see that

Stop feeding people with garbage!

Lai Moanhammed!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by jclassiq(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I don't really know what happened to this guy, he is now behaving like a mentally unstable man.... Always looking sad.

Not his fan though, but I pray he returns to sanity.

Wanda's death traumatized him greatly.

He needs love, but trust Kim and her family, she abandoned him at his worst and ran away with the kids.

This life.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by PlayMaker14: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
jclassiq:

Wanda's death traumatized him greatly.

He needs love, but trust Kim and her family, she abandoned him at his worst and ran away with the kids.

This life.
I pray he heals quickly.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by LagosIsForIgbos: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
jeromestarks:
Kanye is on drugs.
The one Tinubu supplied to him?
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by MN07: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
Funflipper:

I am not assuming anything but stating the facts. I don't have to know him personally because he is a public figure and everything about them is out there in public. Was he stalking his ex, Kim Kardashian and her man Pete Davidson or no?

The day you people learn the difference between social media and reality that day you'll free yourself from mental slavery.

Too much of social media consumption has really destroyed you people.
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by ElSudani: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kanye needs the mental house more than the white house.
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Funflipper:

you are repeating what you read on social media, what you are made to believe, was kanye ever arrested or prosecuted for stalking his ex wife? There are no such thing as stalking his ex wife, they have 4 kids together so he will not have contacts or talks with the mother of his kids? Do you even know what stalking means?
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
ElSudani:
Kanye needs the mental house more than the white house.
I am guessing you are Kanye's mental illness doctor cheesy the guy has never being diagnosed of mental illness by any psychiatrist
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by masui(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ganjafama:
70% of Nigerians are passing through worse situation. Even me, where the next meal is coming from I don't know yet,I still remain strong mentally, spiritually and physically. Kanye is a multimillionaire and he had everything going well for him until he married a hoe. He should carry his cross.

KW entered one chance

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by jeromestarks: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

The one Tinubu supplied to him?
No ooo.
Tinubu own na local brew.
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
MN07:

The day you people learn the difference between social media and reality that day you'll free yourself from mental slavery.

Too much of social media consumption has really destroyed you people.
Don't mind the ignoramus, he claims he knows the facts about Kanye west even though he never met the man grin he is just believing what social media wants him to believe.
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Benwallt(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
E nor get watin igbo nor go see for burnaboy hand
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Geenosko: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ment
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Chiraq77(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I don't really know what happened to this guy, he is now behaving like a mentally unstable man.... Always looking sad.

Not his fan though, but I pray he returns to sanity.
It's The Kardashian Curse
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Funflipper: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
gypsey:
you are repeating what you read on social media, what you are made to believe, was kanye ever arrested or prosecuted for stalking his ex wife? There are no such thing as stalking his ex wife, they have 4 kids together so he will not have contacts or talks with the mother of his kids? Do you even know what stalking means?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenews.com.pk/amp/946868-kanye-west-agrees-to-stop-stalking-kim-kardashian-and-pete-davidson-for-a-big-reason

That is a link for you to know that i didn't come up with the stalking story. I don't even know what stalking means because you know it all. Bye.
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Chiraq77(m): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
Chijeep:
Sorry Kenya, Americans won't fall for Simp for the 2nd term just as urchins are vying for Tinubu after Buhari sufferness.

Lol, Every Body is voting for Trump in America
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Funflipper: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Chiraq77:

Lol, Every Body is voting for Trump in America

Hell no. There is a new baby in town. Ron DeSantis.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
gypsey:
I love Kanye west and Kanye is not a jew, Kanye is a black negro who's ancestors were taken as slaves to the American plantations 200 years ago

False!

Go back to history!

They made you believe every white man was the Jew. The black man was the Jew. Kanye was a practicing Jew before rise to stardom, inherited from parents!

They tell you all black came from Africa which is false! We had reach across Europe and Americ, before we were conquered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict / Senior IRGC Official Said Killed In Alleged Israeli Strike In Damascus(photos) / International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.