Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 (31579 Views)

Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 / Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by ufuosman(m): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by 99thEnemy(m): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
Crystin:
Wetin berret no go see for Mercy Chinwo head grin
I hear say kiss Daniel go Qatar the go price beret upandan. cool
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by isahsalee: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Arizona weeds really working!!!
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
blueAgent:

Kanye a Jew?
You are a joker

Then you have a lot of research to do!

Kanye was a practicing Jew in his young days!

Well known by the Jewish community

If you check it’s lyrical versatility, you should be able to do know he is vast in extraordinary knowledge. He was a Jew in his younger self
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by MN07: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
gypsey:
Don't mind the ignoramus, he claims he knows the facts about Kanye west even though he never met the man grin he is just believing what social media wants him to believe.

They don't know how the media works and I don't blame them.

The same media that called Michael Jackson a paedophile. SMH

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Anndrew(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
pdppower:
It will make sense bajẹ. It's like Davido asking Goodluck Jonathan to be his running mate
Lolz,more like weezy asking buhari to be running mate..
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by LordErrk: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nemesis0147:
you won’t survive the next 1month if you pass through what this dude passed through and is still currently passing through now!
He needs help....

Who cause am abeg? Baba no wan get sense, and unsensible things are happening to him
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by dreu2fine(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
Tramadol extra
Drugs in action
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by FashionCookie(f): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
mummyson26:
Lol. Funny dude
Okpe chief...
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

False!

Go back to history!

They made you believe every white man was the Jew. The black man was the Jew. Kanye was a practicing Jew before rise to stardom, inherited from parents!

They tell you all black came from Africa which is false! We had reach across Europe and Americ, before we were conquered
Jews is a religion not a race, Kanye west or any negro can practise Jewish religion but can not be a jew as a race.

Who told you that negros had reached Across Europe and America before they were taking as slaves? And why do American negros do not believe so?
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
MN07:

They don't know how the media works and I don't blame them.

The same media that called Michael Jackson a paedophile. SMH
As i said they are ignoramuses.
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
I like ur brand of weed bro
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Drbarmes(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nemesis0147:
you won’t survive the next 1month if you pass through what this dude passed through and is still currently passing through now!
He needs help....
What is he going through?
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Nobodysboo(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
NOT WEY ABOKI NO GO SEE FOR GATE KAYNE NEEDS MEDICAL HELP. ONLY HIM WAKE UP ONE MORNING BEGIN WEAR MASK FOR ALL HIM VIDEOS

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Guyman01: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I don't really know what happened to this guy, he is now behaving like a mentally unstable man.... Always looking sad.

Not his fan though, but I pray he returns to sanity.

Watching too much CNN and liberal media is not good for you, you don't have any iota of idea what Kanye West has gone through in the hands of people who can't accuse him of lying but simply want you to believe that he has mental issues.
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Guyman01: 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
blowjohn:

Then ur not up to date with happenings.

Have u watched the video where he said they sacrificed his mum? And that jay z, beyonce, shaq etc are being controlled? That even Dr Dre child was sacrificed?

The jew Community has tried to Bleep him up.

Imagine his gym instructor threatening him with a text about making him useless with drugs! And sending him to zombie land!

Did u see that
Thank you, there are too many ignoramuses on this platform giving him Likes for the nonsense he wrote there regurgitating Ashkenazi lies that Ye has mental issues.
He doesn't know about that trainer Harley Pasternak who is a military expert on dangerous drugs calling himself 'Trainer'instead of Handler of celebrities

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by BlackFlamefromP: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
I advise him to choose Portable as his running mate.

Na Portable fit am

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Ruwaha: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
For those the gods wants to cause,they first make mad.

This man needs help
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Munzy14(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I don't really know what happened to this guy, he is now behaving like a mentally unstable man.... Always looking sad.

Na crack grin

It worsened after kim used and dumped him.. lipsrsealed
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by treatise: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
E bi like say Kanye West medicine don finish.
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by BiGVEEN58(m): 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:

You know nothing about Kanye west. Lol. Everything you need to know about him is in his music - all albums, (starting from ‘college drop out to Donda’) start from there. Sadly you don't listen and even if you do you won't comprehend so many things because your IQ fit be ‘sorry’ lol you’d rather read rubbish on the media. THE MEDIA IS NOT A REAL PLACE.
You dey use social media dey judge my nigga. Someone that is sailing very strong. You can never understand him. Him and musk are out of this world. Geniuses! He may have made some awful comments, yeah but Just focus on what you know.
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Adakintroy: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Donald has a bigger ego..won't work.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Adakintroy: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kanye does well. But I think he slightly overrates himself.
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Badgers14: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:

There's gotta be something in the Kardashian family...

After their matriarch Kris was done with Bruce, Bruce didn't want to become a man anymore.. he changed to a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by k2kay(m): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kanye west is on cheap drugs
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by bepositive11: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:

He thinks that he doesn't have a problem and it is everyone else but himself who has a problem.

I don't see him getting better anytime soon.
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Bfly: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
If you think Ye needs help then you need it more.

Life got no blueprint.
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Once they go full blown religious you know somethings are about to happen
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by Otobong3374(m): 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kanye West Go And Have A Sleep, Becoming Trump Runing Mate Will Generate Failure To Trump During American Election, And No American Is Ever Ready To Have You As A Vice President
Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by bepositive11: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
timesuploaded:
These people (celebrities) are not relevant. They are all gatekeepers of global capitalism and that includes sportsmen. They are paid and pampered by the capitalists class to keep poor people dancing and distracted. They have no economic power. They are all slaves

It is ordinary people who make celebrities relevant. If they don't get any attention, they become nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 by ruffDiamond: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Love his confidence.. Massive! Ye for president of the United States!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict / Senior IRGC Official Said Killed In Alleged Israeli Strike In Damascus(photos) / Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.