Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Igbos Can Be Nice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbos Can Be Nice (412 Views)

Things Got Complicated, Please I Need Advice (a Guys Perspective Would Be Nice) / Rate My Freestyle Over 10, Please Be Nice. / Edo Girls Can Be Nice Sometimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Can Be Nice by Ilamina(f): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Despite my room being untidy

He hasn't moved out from upstairs

Most people move out, when they smell my room odour from upstairs
Re: Igbos Can Be Nice by fman(m): 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ilamina:
Despite my room being untidy

He hasn't moved out from upstairs

Most people move out, when they smell my room odour from upstairs
not untill he puts his 1 for ya naughty 0
Re: Igbos Can Be Nice by JASONjnr(m): 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
I'm sorry to say this...But when you say that your room is untidy, are you trying to say that you are not a clean person?

How do 6ou live with such first and unkempt place and still come online to type...
you should create time for yourself and not for your phone.

God!...

Na Una the always ash guys for having a dirty and unwashed plates in their kitchen...
Re: Igbos Can Be Nice by lifenija: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
JASONjnr:
I'm sorry to say this...But when you say that your room is untidy, are you trying to say that you are not a clean person?

How do 6ou live with such first and unkempt place and still come online to type...
you should create time for yourself and not for your phone.

God!...

Na Una the always ash guys for having a dirty and unwashed plates in their kitchen...
shes is a known clout chaser all her post are frictional

(1) (Reply)

Young Men Stay Broke Because They Play A Husband’s Role Too Early – Apst Suleman / Read This Before Choosing That Man. / The Most Bloody Fight In Football - This Shocking And Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.