Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

How Come We Can't Found The Spoons Completely - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Come We Can't Found The Spoons Completely (447 Views)

2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift / A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work / What Happens To The Spoons In The Kitchen? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come We Can't Found The Spoons Completely by Olaolar(m): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
I remembered then in my childhood, mum will bought four dozen of spoons which equal to 48 pieces, within two months we wouldn't be able to find them all completely is as if ghost is living with us in the house that is stealing our spoons away it's ridiculous
It's on till I grown-up I got my apartment two years back, wish I buy this and that to make the kitchen look decent.. eg: gas cylinder,pot,plates, kettle, folk,spoons and e.c.t
The spoons I bought is about two dozen equal to 24 piece.
Just last month I discovered that same thing happened while living with my parents years back still repeat itself.. I couldn't found my spoons completely.. undecided I got just 15 spoons out of 24 where is the remaining 9 spoons OMG grin
I was like how come spoon get lost in the house grin grin

Re: How Come We Can't Found The Spoons Completely by doggedfighter(f): 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
grin

I can't even understand how it happens even when washing in the sink.

Right there in the flat.

Just how ?

2 Likes

Re: How Come We Can't Found The Spoons Completely by Thortp(m): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
Still happening oo

2 Likes

Re: How Come We Can't Found The Spoons Completely by Olaolar(m): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thortp:
Still happening oo
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Come We Can't Found The Spoons Completely by Richy4(m): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
As long as you were not leaving with any one else in the house, just decongest the clutter, u will find your spoons embarassed

3 Likes

Re: How Come We Can't Found The Spoons Completely by preciousele(f): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
;DOmg.,. Its happens everywhere
Re: How Come We Can't Found The Spoons Completely by Olaolar(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
Richy4:
As long as you were not leaving with any one else in the house, just decongest the clutter, u will find your spoons embarassed
lol' same thing has happened my spoons get lost
Re: How Come We Can't Found The Spoons Completely by Originalsly: 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
Visitors take spoons .... spoons fell and you never bothered to retrieve them.... spoons in your sofa .... and some thrown into the garbage.

(1) (Reply)

Semi Autopedic Mattress For Sale / That Woman Is A Liar / Bankers In The House, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.