Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe (34491 Views)

Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva / OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by PointZerom: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2022
RZArecta:
There's nothing wrong in borrowing childhood photos of handsome people especially if you can't find your own photographs. I see nothing wrong with what TVc did cool

This is sarcasm at its peak. grin grin

Balabloo bloo bluu bulaba grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by BeardedMeat(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2022
Mindlog:
Borrowing of another person's childhood picture is allowed. cheesy

One of APC's loyalist here by the username, diadem10, said Tinubu did not complete his elementary school in Nigeria that he went abroad to complete it likewise his secondary school education and still no names of the schools nor pictures with his fellow kids in those schools. cheesy cheesy
Yet another urchin told us that Tinubu was so poor he couldn't afford school and had to be home schooled.
I don't envy these urchins at all. Their job is too difficult.
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by able20(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2022
RZArecta:
There's nothing wrong in borrowing childhood photos of handsome people especially if you can't find your own photographs. I see nothing wrong with what TVc did cool
Of course, very typical of the Musilius of NURTW
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Starhearts: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

As you no kuku get shame

Does it mean that Bola Tinubu don't have a child hood picture ? Who are Tinubu families ?

Who are Tinubu child hood friends and where did Tinubu lived as a child?

Is Bola Tinubu even a true Nigerian?

Is he even a human being ?

Who really is this man Bola Tinubu?

Oya hug transformer
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Massiveglory: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
K
Kilode? Wetin you wan talk?
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2022
Just look at whom Apc wants to give to Nigerians as a president, God forbid.

It's even the dumb Nigerians supporting this stupidity, that's what even pissed me of most.

And of of these his supporters, can barely feed. Not to talk of sending their children to schools. Is it a curse or what
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Newton2024: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2022
RZArecta:
Like Thiefnubuu like his rented urchins. Brain is far from them.

Shame on you.

Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by udomma1005(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2022
RZArecta:
Sure nothing wrong!
Which syde your house dey sef, e get wetin we for discuss with you.......

Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Newton2024: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2022
waterpouroverfl:
Possibilities of Tinubu

A foreigner whom became a citizen in iragbiji travel to Lagos

An exconvict

Cause I can't believe this man has no pass friends

Or can Yoruba people tell me if Tinubu was the fallen demon from heaven they talked about

All still an still is only confide friend, is someone old to be his son, his arch man MC oluomo ....

His father and mother are from Iragbiji.
Tinubu stole someone's (a lady) identity when his benefactor was sending him abroad for drug business.
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Shawl001(m): 8:51am On Nov 24, 2022
Let's not even make that mistake, there's no hope with this man called Tinubu. For God's sake, how can you use someone else's picture as a documentary of your self. How? Who does that?
The power never enter your hand, see what he's already up to.
We won't make that mistake again o
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Gaabasky: 8:52am On Nov 24, 2022
By the time the court ask u to pay now u will be begging like AIT. Defamation n fake news is not a good way to go.
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by udomma1005(m): 8:52am On Nov 24, 2022
Newton2024:
Like Thiefnubuu like his rented urchins. Brain is far from them.

Shame on you.
Calm down, he's just using sarcasm to mock Tifnubu-lie
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by RZArecta(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2022
PointZerom:

This is sarcasm at its peak. grin grin

Balabloo bloo bluu bulaba grin grin grin
dem don abuse me tire cry frustration is too much in this country
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by hush15: 8:54am On Nov 24, 2022
politicoNG:
Previous Thread:
Yesterday, Donald Duke, the former governor of Cross River state claimed that his photograph was used in various documentaries to depict the childhood of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the All Progressive Congress presidential candidate.

The same picture is been used by TVC news in running a documentary, a station owned by the former Lagos State Governor.

https://www.nairaland.com/7446723/picture-used-young-tinubu-documentaries#118615206

https://twitter.com/omonlakiki/status/1595672010029498368?t=zCgY0zyi7sxpr1B6tEjYvA&s=19

Pablo Escobar is on the second slide.

Should Nigerians make the mistake of allowing this man to win, he will begin to solidify his lies and fake history just as he is trying to re-write the story of Lagos through lies and fake stories of how he built Lagos...

A house built on false foundation can never stand.
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by ATLIEN2027: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2022
Massiveglory:

Kilode? Wetin you wan talk?
Mistake was made and an apology has been issued.
We move on to important topics.
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by CheapHomes1: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2022
Yankiss:
There is nobody without a past. I am not a BATist but I believe in issue-based campaigns not smears. Since no direct judicial indictment in the public domain, and no convictions either, we can better concentrate on what our preferred candidates are capable of offering in the perculiar circumstances we find ourselves in. The smear campaign only made sure Tinubu is in the news. We have not learnt a lesson from how he swept the APC primaries despite all the negative noise or even because of it!!!

what are you even saying? is election just about and people shouldnt consider integrity? how can a presidential candidate deliberately use someone else's pix as his own and you say it doesnt matter?
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Markessen:
I'm sorry to bother anyone here with my problem, just that am really suffering. I'm a student of Obafemi Awolowo University, for some days now have not had a decent meal, and have not attended classes due to my financial situation. Please am begging on everyone who gets to read this message to help me, no amount is too small, so I can meet up with my studies. 1236211680 access bank. Thank you.

I am on campus, can we meet at SUB?
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by BigCowHornn: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is not yet president he's already stealing peoples pictures, if he becomes President he will steal everything left in our nation's treasury

Then you don't know Tinubu.

He will never do it directly so you can say it plainly like this. He will use proxies then show you his fake innocent hands.

His proxies including friends and family.. associates. His first son and daughter who are campaigning for him now and donating millions here and there, you have no idea what they do in Lagos here.

Every time you hear of people complaining fo extortion in the markets here in Lagos it's the daughter. Iyalaja general collecting money endlessly.

The son is collecting almost all the lucrative contracts the Lagos government can issue and won't execute them all. His convoy is bigger than that of the Governor. Anyone living in the Ikeja, VI, Ikoyi of Lagos axis can atest to this.

How about Tinubu himself? He takes nothing you can see but owns a private jet. grin
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by inoki247: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Tinubu stole the primaries, get that right

He stole the primaries from your family house....

Maybe you shuld tak him to court and reclaim your stolen property....
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Felimax(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2022
RZArecta:

Na so! Na so so shhiitt full una head!
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2022
RZArecta:

You obviously see nothing wrong because something is wrong with your brain. E ti fi ori gbale sir.
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Kilometres: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

As you no kuku get shame

Does it mean that Bola Tinubu don't have a child hood picture ? Who are Tinubu families ?

Does it mean you yourself does not have real name?

Does it mean you're not proud of your tribe? Why claim another man's place as your moniker suggests?
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by LagosIsForIgbos: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is not yet president he's already stealing peoples pictures, if he becomes President he will steal everything left in our nation's treasury

He can even steal an urchhhin's brain and add to his own.
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by johnbd: 9:29am On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

As you no kuku get shame

Is a bat a bird or an animal.
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by chrisbizplanner: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2022
RZArecta:

You let the owner know!
I'm sure ,you'll not be happy seeing your childhood pictures being circulated around.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by akbonus: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2022
Yankiss:
There is nobody without a past. I am not a BATist but I believe in issue-based campaigns not smears. Since no direct judicial indictment in the public domain, and no convictions either, we can better concentrate on what our preferred candidates are capable of offering in the perculiar circumstances we find ourselves in. The smear campaign only made sure Tinubu is in the news. We have not learnt a lesson from how he swept the APC primaries despite all the negative noise or even because of it!!!

no sir,he won the APC primaries with stolen funds from Lagos treasury and arm twisting the president,but that funds will not get him the presidency,NEVER!
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Hydroxide(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Mistake made, apology has been issued. We move to more important issues.
Next!
We move to more mistakes being made. Weyrey
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by enonche85(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2022
Mindlog:
Borrowing of another person's childhood picture is allowed. cheesy

One of APC's loyalist here by the username, diadem10, said Tinubu did not complete his elementary school in Nigeria that he went abroad to complete it likewise his secondary school education and still no names of the schools nor pictures with his fellow kids in those schools. cheesy cheesy

And they din't anyone else to borrow other than someone from their main opposition party?....genius!. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by Emyogalanya: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2022
RZArecta:
impersonation is still a criminal offense
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by ATLIEN2027: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2022
Hydroxide:
We move to more mistakes being made. Weyrey
Omo ale omo monkey. Weyre ni baba n la baba e.
Omo irandiran.
Your life is a mistake already. Go and find another owner life miserable retar@ded monkey yo argue with.
Fvck off.
Bye
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2022
Some one can not steal another person's picture in peace again? Anyway Festus Keyamo is coming to defend this
Re: Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe by seunjungle1(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2022
The stupidity in their blood is very strong...who do you expect to tell you if Asiwaju is a Nigerian or not. If somebody like Buhari or Atiku can claimed they are Nigerians...what more of a Yoruba man who has his names as Bola Amed Tinubu...(a household name in Yoruba land).

You think you funny, but parading out the stupidity in you...

Is as if somebody is asking me(Adeyemi) if I'm Nigerian or not...no be sango go strike that person

PrinceOfLagos:

As you no kuku get shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram / Photo Of Governor Ganduje At NYSC Camp In Kano Has Got People Asking Questions / Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.