Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 (15413 Views)

Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / Who Is Rivers State Best Governor Since 1999? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by femisplash: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:
As I said, it won't change a thing.
Of course, won't change the fact that Obi would lose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by onez: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2022
Very funny. Research about Anambra was done in Lagos Market

2 Likes

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by ganisucks(f): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2022
femisplash:
Of course, won't change the fact that Obi would lose.
You're one of those who believe that UEFA are Barcelona fans.

1 Like

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by ganisucks(f): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2022
onez:
Very funny. Research about Anambra was done in Lagos Market
As in, it's so funny one would believe it's not true. The closer we get to February the closer Tinubu gets to reality. Tinubu and APC are now 78% sure that they will lose. That's the reason for all the heightened attacks on Obi.
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by Corrinthians(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2022
Afamed:
Every lie has an expiring date
Just look at these. Today that same Anambra First Dolt wants us to believe Peter Obi is the best thing that's ever happened to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by obyno82: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2022
Afamed:
Every lie has an expiring date

You don't have sense

3 Likes

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by IFSHR: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2022
A half plot of land with a uncompleted 3 bedroom flat on the land is available for sale at elejina town, in adamo ikorodu for 6m asking price : Direct from owner : daniellesecrets19@gmail.com
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by volar9177: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2022

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by ATLIEN2027: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2022
grin
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by Benoxvals(m): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2022
Abiano?you got to be kidding me..
“Willie is working” my tall pipe..

1 Like

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by 900warriorz: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2022
Wailers will wail, Potatoes will Potate,

In Peter Obi we Stan cool

1 Like

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by iezeiyida(m): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2022
Lol you agbadorians can't get tired of popping up senseless propaganda against Obi, the peoples' choice

But the fact still remains that, Obi is the best governor in Anambra since the inception of democracy

1 Like

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by AfonjaConehead: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by CEwog91(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.thecable.ng/poll-ranks-obiano-as-best-anambra-governor-since-1999/amp

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

obi is really a threat to this people. Nawa ooooo hahaha grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by Rapuru14: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:
Obiano built an airport

Obi invested in a beer company and the investment is worth nothing today

Go and verify

Olodo that takes snapping picture with a dullard as an achievement.

***Spits****

2 Likes

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by MansoryMX(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2022
How thread badmouthing Peter Obi with lies makes it to Fp is the reason I will never take Nairaland news serious anymore!

This site has lost its taste and credibility. Nonsense!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by Nightwolf1: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2022
Obiano is no longer a drunkard? Thîefnubu baboons are naturally useless to humanity grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by mediclife1987(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2022
agadez007:
I stopped reading when I read that Mbadinuju rates 51% in security,maybe they are talking about the Anambra in Pluto
Really,even mbadinuju will laugh at this report,during the time of mbadinuju,security in anambra was at its lowest
Make I laugh agbado peope small

See as you dey shine teeth like sey you dey collect penis.

I heard Igbos are descendants of Eri, who was the son of Gad, one of the bastard offsprings from Jacob's concubine.

Could that be the reason you Igbos behave like sons of whores/bitches?

2 Likes

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by PointZerom: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2022
femisplash:

Stop the lying. The airport cost $2.2billion. The airport was built with borrowed funds.

Shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by Gourdoinc(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2022
Lol. We are winning. The attacks and lies is testament to that fact. Keep em coming. 2023 isn't far anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by Eriokanmi: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2022
Fake poll

Cheap propaganda

Try harder guys. It won't change anything. We've made up our mind to vote obi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by SugarGirl44(f): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2022
Bomboiy:
I was in Anambra during the time of Obi and Obiano. Anybody that tells you that Obiano performed better than Obi deserves to be flogged.

Go to the streets in Anambra and ask people, nobody will rate Obiano ahead of Obi. Or you think Obiano can pull something related to this OBIdient movement?

So where are you now?
Why did you still leave anambra after obi made it better?
I just hope you didn’t escape to SW sha.

3 Likes

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:

If you like post pictures of President Obi on top of two women, it still won't change the fact that Tinubu will come a distant 3rd in the election. That's what APC are hiding from you. Panic mode!

Atiku Tinubu close contestant won't even say this imbecilic things

you people have been badly brainwashed with kindergarten politics, no wonder ojukwu lose woefully in Presidential election

southeast are half intelligent as far as politics us concern with their Nsogbu Nsogbu politics

in this 21 century you uncivilized monkeys are still threatening a state gov of dumping refuse in state house, to whose shame? very anyhow tribe

1 Like

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by MelesZanawi: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2022
Bomboiy:
I was in Anambra during the time of Obi and Obiano. Anybody that tells you that Obiano performed better than Obi deserves to be flogged.

Go to the streets in Anambra and ask people, nobody will rate Obiano ahead of Obi. Or you think Obiano can pull something related to this OBIdient movement?

Obiano built an airport as his legacy project. What is Obi's legacy project that stands till today?

1 Like

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by MelesZanawi: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:

If you like post pictures of President Obi on top of two women, it still won't change the fact that Tinubu will come a distant 3rd in the election. That's what APC are hiding from you. Panic mode!

Shikody from Biafra don drop quote
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by Okwyjesus(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.thecable.ng/poll-ranks-obiano-as-best-anambra-governor-since-1999/amp

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

Poll that put Obi as others in security should not be taken seriously.

What statistical measure did they use to arrive at the bruhahha.

1 Like

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by Soso990240(m): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2022
cheesy
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by Obidient4life2: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2022
Bomboiy:

Look at the image attached to the post. You will just see that moderators here are Idiotic fools!

1 Like

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by gtrader: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2022
Lol... Politics is really something else. Those that are not from Anambra are the ones telling us about Anambra now cos Peter Obi is running for President. Obiano is one of the most useless Governors Anambra had. If Obiano performed half of what Peter Obi did, Anambra would have been better than it is now. I am deeply rooted in Anambra Government, so we know who is who.

I asked one of Obiano's personals to tell me about 5 things they achieved, he told me Obiano was busy paying salaries and the AIRPORT he did wasn't part of his initial agenda, he only wanted ways to write-off Peter Obi's savings.

Obi is the best Governor Anambra had, followed by Chris Ngige... Obiano is no way near being a good Governor. The millions of Dollars Obiano siphoned from Anambra through his UBA accounts rings a bell.

Anambra does not wish someone like Willy and his wife ever again. Before Governorship go reach that there side again, it will be near IMPOSSIBLE! We have learnt our lessons.

No be everything I go talk here Sha.

1 Like

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by AcuraZDX: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2022
mediclife1987:

See as you dey shine teeth like sey you dey collect penis.

I heard Igbos are descendants of Eri, who was the son of Gad, one of the bastard offsprings from Jacob's concubine.

Could that be the reason you Igbos behave like sons of whores/bitches?

Just like the way your Father whored about and your useless mother selling her kpekus for indomie.

Ode
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by Johnrake69: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:
Obiano built an airport

Obi invested in a beer company and the investment is worth nothing today

Go and verify

Between the Brewery and Airport which is more economically viable?

Una go just dey cap nonsense for here.

Go and find out how much of Delta state funds was buried in Asaba airport. Money that will never be recovered in the next 100years

That investment you people are talking about was worth over #22 Billion in 2017 after the consolidation. What stopped Obiano from selling atleast 50% of its stake back then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by AcuraZDX: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2022
SugarGirl44:

So where are you now?
Why did you still leave anambra after obi made it better?
I just hope you didn’t escape to SW sha.

Stupid entity.

This is your Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger State Applies For 2 Oil Blocks, Targets Own Refinery / President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet / Insecurity: Buhari Has Approved Community Policing — IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.