Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 (15409 Views)

Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / Who Is Rivers State Best Governor Since 1999? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by stasius: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2022
Peter Obi is far ahead.

Full stop.

1 Like

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by AcuraZDX: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Atiku Tinubu close contestant won't even say this imbecilic things

you people have been badly brainwashed with kindergarten politics, no wonder ojukwu lose woefully in Presidential election

southeast are half intelligent as far as politics us concern with their Nsogbu Nsogbu politics

in this 21 century you uncivilized monkeys are still threatening a state gov of dumping refuse in state house, to whose shame? very anyhow tribe

Why are you crying then?

Leave the uncivilization for them like that.

The Same south east that Tinubu is running up and down for their support grin.

Clown.

Last week he was in Imo, today he's in Ebonyi.

You see your life
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by hssd8nland: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2022
Dreal1247:
Paid propaganda cannot alter the love for Mr Peter Obi.
Lol what love ...
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by AcuraZDX: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Obiano built an airport as his legacy project. What is Obi's legacy project that stands till today?

What is Tinubu's legacy project
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by AcuraZDX: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2022
hssd8nland:
Lol what love ...

Wailing wailer
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by AcuraZDX: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Shikody from Biafra don drop quote

Olaniyi from Oduduworm
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by MossLuv: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2022
Ok. But whe is he running from efcc?
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by Masterclass32: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2022
Paid urchins.
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by fredoooooo: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2022
Prof soludon, knows what he was talking about .. grin
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by LegalYahoo: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2022
Thinkam:
Lol this poll is a scam, ranking mbadijinu higher in security than other governors and Peter Obi that's failure, this poll stinks of Chicago heroine..

I'm sure if Lagos governors are being rated, Tinubu will not stand out as the best in any sector grin.

If you don't want APC to win, Vote PDP..

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
During Mbadinuju tenure, every criminals in the state ran away.
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by odinga1of: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.thecable.ng/poll-ranks-obiano-as-best-anambra-governor-since-1999/amp

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

Despirate times ahead. Politicians will sponsor anything to undermine their opponents.
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by Karlosorji(m): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:
Obiano built an airport

Obi invested in a beer company and the investment is worth nothing today

Go and verify
the airport Obiano built, came from the monies Peter Obi left in banks for Anambara. Go and verify. Tell me also how the airport is benefiting to the poor in Anambara. Peter Obi for president
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by iykechas2002: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2022
*�Gov. Charles Soludo Exposed:*

*How The Governor Received $28 million Dollars Cash to Pull Down His Brother, Peter Obi.*

In the treatise of Mehmet Murat ildan, he said "Yes, there are plenty of politicians who are liars, there is no doubt about this! But some of them are not only liars but also serial killers and character assassins because they deliberately send people to the war for their personal gains." Mehmet Murat ildan went further to state that "A silver-tongued charlatan and a half-wit society are made for each other! When these two come together in an election, a great disaster happens: Charlatan comes to power."

The opinion polls that sees Peter Obi as the preferred candidate that is likely to win the 2023 General election became source concern to the Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s camp who quickly swung into action to deflate and damage Peter Obi's reputation from his home base.

Subsequently, Gov. Hope Uzodima was saddled with the responsibility to carry out the task and he promised to deliver in few days but informed the BAT'S Handlers that Gov. Charles Soludo is in a better position to be used to carry out the blackmail but by virtue of the fact that he was a Governor of CBN, he is rich by all standard and will hardly agreed. Then, Seyi, the son of Bola Ahmed Tinubu assured Gov. Hope Uzodima that money is not an issue and he should get Gov. Soludo to name his price in any currency for the job but what is needed most is urgent results to send the Obi-dient movement out of the social media space and silent them forever.

Gov. Hope Uzodima reaches out to Gov. Charles Soludo who blatantly refused initially and sworn never to betray his own brother. "You are my friend and will do anything for you and your family but to be paid to betray my own brother whom I have praised in several fora in the past for the good work he did as governor will be catastrophic. Over my dead body", Gov. Soludo said.

Governor Uzodima said to Gov. Soludo "I know quite well that you are rich by all standard but remember that money is not always enough. You must understand that this is our golden opportunity to get our own share from the huge tax that the Igbo traders are compelled to pay to Bola Tinubu in Lagos since 1999. Do you know that our traders in Lagos contribute 85% of the IGR in Lagos State that made Bola Tinubu to be so wealthy? My brother, his son, Seyi is only waiting for you to name your price in any currency".

"How will they pay the money", Gov. Soludo queries. "However you want it. If you don't mind, it can be transfer in a manner that will make it seem like proceeds from business with your private business, yet it can also be cash", said Gov. Hope Uzodima.

"OK, if they can pay $28 million dollars and must be in cash, then consider it done. It's a risk at my own detriment and anything short of that amount is not worth it". Gov. Soludo stated.

"I will get back to you soon" said Gov. Uzodima. Few days later, he reaches out to Gov. Soludo again and asked what will be his own share from the amount if Seyi approves it. Gov. Soludo told him that it's not negotiable because it's his name and personality that's at stake here. "You can tell them any amount you desire to be able to get something on top but mine is sealed or no deal".

Gov. Hope Uzodima told him that Seyi Tinubu agreed to pay in three trenches but N7 billion will be paid first while you carry out your first attack on Peter Obi and then before the second media attack, another N7 billion will be paid in that sequence.

Gov. Soludo refused and told him that if at all he will engage in such, N10 billon naira equivalent in dollars must be paid as advance while the balance N10 billion Naira equivalent in dollar will be paid when he fires the second missile to bring PeterObi into disrepute.

Gov. Hope Uzodima agreed and the first trench was released to Gov. Uzodima by Seyi Tinubu in cash for onward transfer to Gov. Soludo.

Then, the shocking betrayal of trust and confidence on the part of a brother held in high esteem was triggered, then leaving the Anamberian in rude shock while the Tinubu’s camp were in jubilation.

Written by T. K Ekudayo
*Investigative Journalist on account of Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s insider.*

Please help me and share it
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by chatinent: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2022
Both Obaino and Obi are failures. They did next to nothing.

We are just addicted to celebrating rubbish when we know they are paid heavily to perform. How can I pay you for a 100% job and you do 20%? You don't need glories. You are a failure!

All politicians have failed you.

1 Like

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by slivertongue: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2022
Bomboiy:
I was in Anambra during the time of Obi and Obiano. Anybody that tells you that Obiano performed better than Obi deserves to be flogged.

Go to the streets in Anambra and ask people, nobody will rate Obiano ahead of Obi. Or you think Obiano can pull something related to this OBIdient movement?

The researchers also went round four major markets in Lagos State, which are, on the average of 83 per cent, dominated by traders of Anambra extraction,”
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:
Obiano built an airport

Go and verify
Is there airport functional
Go and verify
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by ictplotter(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2022
Dreal1247:
Nobody love obi except his fellow ipob.
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by TheSameGuy(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2022
These pictures poses threat to the well being of OBIdient criminals. Please take it easy on them cheesy
Afamed:
It is difficult to re write history
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by Bayyajidda(m): 10:58am On Nov 24, 2022
Thinkam:
Lol this poll is a scam, ranking mbadijinu higher in security than other governors and Peter Obi that's failure, this poll stinks of Chicago heroine..

I'm sure if Lagos governors are being rated, Tinubu will not stand out as the best in any sector grin.

If you don't want APC to win, Vote PDP..

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

Atiku has already dropped out. Bamua so babban barawo! We don't want chief looter.
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by ada9ja(f): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Afamed:
Every lie has an expiring date

Same as worthless lives
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Afamed:

The first Airport in Anambra, who built it?

The first 2 fly overs in Awka, the state capital, who built it?

The state secretariat at Awka , who built it?

Whenever I see your post, it gives credence to the fact that chronological age doesn't always mean wisdom enhanced...

Also, seeing you makes it impossible to associate elders with truth...You represent everything obnoxious in the Nigerian society...

You lie effortlessly and promote hate on here seemlessly ...

How do you find peace and happiness after all these dirty job?

Back to your question; The 3 projects you listed here all have Peter Obi signature...

Anambra Airport was always associated with Oba till Peter Obi came and awarded a feasibility study that shifted it to it's present site but he changed his mind on continuing with it...

FlyOvers were designed and started by Peter Obi...Obiano altered the initial design whjch accounted for part of why he fail out with commissioner of works back then who he inherited from Peter Obi...Obiano completed the Awka flyovers...but the massive flyover in NewParts was built by Peter Obi including so many pedestrian flyovers...

Peter Obi initiated and completed Anambra Secretariat complex...and several other office complex like the IGR office and computerized some of the processes...

Campaign for whoever you wish or love but learn to stop promoting hate and turning truth upside down...

2 Likes

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by Gt321(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2022
Dreal1247:

Another idiot spotted
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Atiku has already dropped out. Bamua so babban bararo! We don't want chief looter.

So what do we want then Madugu.

OR a criminal drug baron? Or nyamuri?
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by higgs: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2022
Must be a poll conducted by thieves to glorify a crook.If Nigeria is a working country,Obiano will be in jail.
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by maasoap(m): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2022
Bomboiy:
I was in Anambra during the time of Obi and Obiano. Anybody that tells you that Obiano performed better than Obi deserves to be flogged.

Go to the streets in Anambra and ask people, nobody will rate Obiano ahead of Obi. Or you think Obiano can pull something related to this OBIdient movement?

They just went to the streets of Anambra and residents just rated Obiano ahead of your Messiah grin grin grin
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by pquaver(m): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.thecable.ng/poll-ranks-obiano-as-best-anambra-governor-since-1999/amp

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

Something we have been saying.. Obi is claiming laying foundations so Ngige didn't lay anything for him.. Or he now goes to lagos and be saying no 1 built Lagos.. I think obi has a small brain.. Sorry but true

1 Like

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by namo77: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2022
Lol.. who organized the poll? What is their credibility rating? What is their history?

They can as well do a poll to show Buhari as Nigeria’s best ever president…
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by od501: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2022
Christistruth00:
Why were some people calling him a drunkard then since he was so effective

The way some people insulted him and his wife you would think they did nothing

Bro... don't believe everything you see on the news. It is election time, and all of a sudden they are conducting mumu polls. What does that tell you?

If you want to know the truth, go to Anambra yourself and ask questions. Obiano is an embarrassment.
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by putin2: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2022
Which poll Obiano is second to worst governor of anambra state ever after mbadinauju. I'm from anambra and I live in anambra and also from aluta to politician now. I know A to Z . Obi is the best that has happened to anambra state .

1 Like

Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by Onyi90(m): 11:24am On Nov 24, 2022
Anything to discredit Mr Obi Gregory by desperate & evil politheifcians. undecided
The people has already make up their minds and there's no going back
Re: Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 by effort1: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:
Obiano built an airport

Go and verify

Obi invested Anambra money. We didn't hear that Obi are Anambra money. That's a good record

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari / Seaport Terminal Operators Jack Up Cargo Handling Charges By 45% / I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.