Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? (36198 Views)

Anambra Lawmaker Takes Up Teaching Appointment In Secondary School / Declaration Of Value For Italian University At The Consulate / News : Post UTME Examinations Canceled - Read Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by LordTrezy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
bablon20:
Are people still applying for that useless country visa. Dem show me shege so tay nobody tell me to sidon for country.
cheesy cheesy
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by fkj950ax(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
Donpraiz:
The first thing u shud have done is for u to see ur spiritual father in thy lord for God intervention..
And secondly u shudn't ve posted it here..
Posting it here is a big mistake u made..
I just pray dat God shud interven for u.
WHAT GOD CAN NOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST.

You need to read the Bible properly and by yourself.

The reason Jesus came and died is to bring us to the Father and stop the need for priests to speak on our behalf to God.

This spiritual father business in Nigerian Christianity is simply idolatry. That’s not the place of teachers and prophets and shepherds and pastors in the Bible. The first thing he should have done is speak to God on his own. You don’t know if he did that already, but you are here chastising him and asking him to do some nonsense. Who are you to lay a charge against God’s elect?

Seeking information (posting in NL) is not a sin, a crime or anything wrong. Even the Bible said to seek and find. And that’s what he’s doing.

And you made yourself God’s mouthpiece on whether He will intervene or not in his situation. Haba brother in Christ.

You have a lot of spiritual growing up to do. Read your Bible. Listen to the Holy Spirit. And most certainly change your church. Find one that makes you grow as a believer and not a follower of everything pastor says.

I believe you can be a better Christian because what God cannot do doesn’t exist. He will do it for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by madukaanaya(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
ogunsbanjul:
My brother the only advice I have for you is to choose one out of these:
1. Go for a week ( monday to Friday) deliverance programme in MFM prayer city along Lagos/Ibadan express way or
2. Go to Ido mountain in Ekiti nearb Efon Alaaye close to Ita-Ure Ekiti.
I bet with you, the rest will be thanksgiving. Thanks
TELL ME MORE

1 Like

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by LordTrezy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
timesuploaded:
No you are brainwashed. You are using the brain of a donkey that's why you don't know in 2022 that Somalia is better than America. America is depression and anxiety. Suicide is the end game of the American dream..sorry nightmare
It’s obvious you’re going through a lot in life, don’t give up my guy, keep pushing. You can drop your account details let me help your life with some few dollar.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by SLOVFO(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
timesuploaded:
Visa in exchange for depression in America. Every single Nigerian who traveled to America regretted it and console themselves with the rubbish news they read on Nairaland about Nigeria. All the money you saved to travel you won't save it for 15years working as a slave in America. Guy use that money take set up something before you go set your life backward another 10years

Every single Nigerian? Where on earth did you get that wack statistics? US is a land of opportunities for those that are prepared. Over there you have the opportunity to be whatever you chose to be. Don't discourage people intending to migrate to the states in order to better their lives.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by xandy84: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Really!!! Being bored is different from regret. America might be bored when compared to Naija but 10x better than Naija when compared with standard of living. You need to get your facts straight

timesuploaded:
Visa in exchange for depression in America. Every single Nigerian who traveled to America regretted it and console themselves with the rubbish news they read on Nairaland about Nigeria. All the money you saved to travel you won't save it for 15years working as a slave in America. Guy use that money take set up something before you go set your life backward another 10years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by One4me: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ayosman1:
Let an expert do your visa, you guys said no. This are the issue with you people, when it hock na you will finally run to an agent.
I will advise you take a legal action against them.

So the ones the so-called expert did, many of them have not been rejected by the Embassy, right?
If your case is bad (like you have done something that puts light on you... some people do certain things on Social media that the repercussion is hunting them where they cant even imagine! I am not saying this is the case here), let the highest paid "Expert" handle it, it is all a waste of money.
The greatest threat to anyone's travelling to America, is what they post on Social media.
As far as l am concerned, l will never apply for American Visa because l dont support all their atrocities in other countries and l am always giving them, back-to-back.
I no get money to waste.
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by BigIyanga: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ayosman1:
Let an expert do your visa, you guys said no. This are the issue with you people, when it hock na you will finally run to an agent.
I will advise you take a legal action against them.
Dont let anybody take your money as an expert. US doesn't give AF about expert. In fact, they’re going to complicate things for u.

1 Like

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Idaytesj29(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
Cholls:
My brother are you vaccinated? If not they won't approve it.

There is a new government policy called vaccine passports

How will he prove to them that he is vaccinated?
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Baawaa(m): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
ogunsbanjul:
1. Go for a week ( monday to Friday) deliverance programme in MFM prayer city along Lagos/Ibadan express way or
You really believe in prayers, it works for those that has faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Blazadenise(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Write your school on the development, they can help you write the embassy but be rest assure you would have to pay and book another appointment

1 Like

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Justinlean02:
That's a pity, go to the consulate and lay your complaints. Wish me success my interview date's on 15th Dec. 2022 cool

US what visa are u on, is it study visa as an international student or Skilled immigrant worker pls I want to knw
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Juleeee: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Hire a professional to do the heavy lifting for you this time, and please don't screw it up again. I know someone who had a similar issue, she had to opt for Poland after spending a huge sum. USA is a whole different ball game when it comes to visa issuance. Also, be very prayerful.

All of this just to travel to one country....

2 Likes

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by LarryMoss: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
Clairembaaaa:
Hello, my visa appointment scheduled for January 25th, 2022 and I had to defer my admission to fall 2023. Just yesterday I got an email from the consulate saying my appointment had been canceled. I don’t know what to do rn, I’m so devastated, do I pay for another visa appointment and schedule a date? Cause my resumption is soon.

Please reply me, thank you

Call the US embassy number designated for Nigeria, and explain your situation. They’d ask for receipt number or something like that and open it again for you to be able to schedule another appointment with. That was what happened in my case, appointment rescheduled twice then canceled. This may however take some time, if you are in a hurry, you may pay another visa fee. I don’t believe this has any impact on the outcome of your interview. Mine didn’t!
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Emoc: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
Very correct.

Meanwhile, 1stGenAmerican dey console herself with her imaginary tesla.

timesuploaded:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by dododawa1: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
You voted BUHARI and wanted to japa,is not done like that,wait till JAGABAN enter.
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Idaytesj29(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hawkler:
If you want to apply for an F1 visa again then a new application must be created, the visa fee must be paid again, and another interview needs to be scheduled. There is generally no rule for when you should reapply for your student visa. However, after your initial rejection it is best that you spend time understanding why you were denied and then take the necessary steps to solve this problem. You can re-apply when you have new information that can convince the officer that you are a worthy candidate for the visa. If you schedule your second visa interview too soon and your situation has not changed since your denial, you risk receiving another denial. If your student visa was denied due to a lack of important documentation or information needed by the visa officer, your application will be reviewed again. You will be given a letter that contains a list of the documents that are needed to continue with the process. Follow the directions of the letter and turn in the necessary documents. If your visa was denied due to administrative processing, then there are no other actions to be done except for periodically checking your application status.

Boss I need to chat with you. You seem knowledgeable about this US Visa
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Emoc: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
timesuploaded:
90% of Americans don't even have the money you are planning to waste so. Then for Nigerians there just forget them. They can only visit once in 7years. Any reasonable person with thinking faculty supposed don code overrated dustbin the country be

O boy you sabi wella.
I don dey preach this thing tey tey, but people no dey gree understand.

SCAMerica don collapse. Uncle Sam na BIG scam...

2 Likes

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Irupetepete:
was it canceled or rescheduled?
Mine was rescheduled 5times till I was denied visa
The V.o already know what to do... If you are going with a virgin passport and going for visiting or holiday, forget it..

We were almost 180 scheduled for 7-8am interview, only 2 were given...

All the mumu shouting pray, prayer, pray...
Forget it...

That's when they were running an investigation on your matter
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Unrated900(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
Irupetepete:
was it canceled or rescheduled?
Mine was rescheduled 5times till I was denied visa
The V.o already know what to do... If you are going with a virgin passport and going for visiting or holiday, forget it..

We were almost 180 scheduled for 7-8am interview, only 2 were given...

All the mumu shouting pray, prayer, pray...
Forget it...

Bro with all
Honesty prayer no work there at all oooo

FYI If u are going for interview at Walter carrington
Don’t dress too serious
No matter ur profession
If possible put on casual wear.
Don’t knoct tie
Dress casual
I went there
They gave my wife and kids but denied me
I nearly slap the VO
He said u look too serious
Take note of this ouse.
Do this and thank me later
Anyone going for Interview

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by femi1410(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
Your money is still intact. You are not the only one affected a lot of peoples appointments was cancelled both for F1/ F2 visa category and B1/B2 except those who applied for drop box. All you need to do is to keep checking for dates and if you are lucky u will get December. I got January 16 for B1/B2 yesterday and it was canceled that same yesterday. Just remain calm, your money/ receipt is still intact and keep checking for date. Regards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Parachoko: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
tishbite41:
Buy dry gin and wash your head
Which kin advice b dz? cheesy
Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Onolulu: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
timesuploaded:

People don't die in abroad because they have a working system. God don't kill people there.

Find attached

1 Like

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Onolulu: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Hire a professional to do the heavy lifting for you this time, and please don't screw it up again. I know someone who had a similar issue, she had to opt for Poland after spending a huge sum. USA is a whole different ball game when it comes to visa issuance. Also, be very prayerful.

All these to travel to America?

What will he do if he wan go heaven?

2 Likes

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Onolulu: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
SLOVFO:

Every single Nigerian? Where on earth did you get that wack statistics? US is a land of opportunities for those that are prepared. Over there you have the opportunity to be whatever you chose to be. Don't discourage people intending to migrate to the states in order to better their lives.
Yes. Especially gay and lesbian

2 Likes

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by timesuploaded: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
Emoc:
Very correct.

Meanwhile, 1stGenAmerican dey console herself with her imaginary tesla.

That one na mumu wey depression won kill. You claim to be a lawyer but always online between 6am-11am Nigerian time. Typical time you see factory workers online. The mumu bold post a $5,000 savings account balance on nairaland, laugh almost kill me that day. Something I take dey buy a single designer bag for my fiancee.

1 Like

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by timesuploaded: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
SLOVFO:

So you don't have the opportunities to be whatever you want to be in Nigeria? Why do you enjoy your slavery?

2 Likes

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Tboy2021: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
ogunsbanjul:

you mean Erio mountain?

2 Likes

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by Onolulu: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
abdoulng:
Good day, Please I am in need of help to buy food and medicine for stomach ulcers. Thanks and God bless you.

FCMB 3935481011

Everyone in Nigeria is hungry as we speak
According to statistics on nairaland,no be only u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by FuckSilly: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
Donpraiz:
The first thing u shud have done is for u to see ur spiritual father in thy lord for God intervention..
And secondly u shudn't ve posted it here..
Posting it here is a big mistake u made..
I just pray dat God shud interven for u.
WHAT GOD CAN NOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST.
Why are you being senseless like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? by timesuploaded: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
Onolulu:

People don't die in abroad because they have a working system. God don't kill people there.

Find attached
There are more people locked up in US. prisons like animals than the whole of Africa. America is a crime infested shithole

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian At Virginia State University Calls Cops For Noisy Roommates - Pictures / Zanku Leg Work Crashes University Of Ibadan As Stage Collapses / Download National Policy On Education – 6th Edition (2013)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.