Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims (26474 Views)

WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out / Why Many Nigerian Private Universities May Go Extinct In The Next Decade / FG Approves Six New Private Universities (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by watchindelta(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I don't know who swear for muslims

Dem no dey use eye see anything Christian build to jump their inferior selves into

This one no be missionary schools which the Christian whites did again o claimed by government

Christians would be building, Muslims would be killing waiting for everything free with tears of inclusion
you they answer this cow, now so for here in italy they go say they no like christains but if catholic church they shared food stuff meh! you go see say now them even many passed the christain to come an collectd free food cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by babajeje123(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Realists:

Instead of you to talk about the Human rights abuse at hand, you choose to deflect it to the Western propaganda.
Please enlighten me on this Human right abuse? Who is abusing who?
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by mankan2k7(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
and to think this woman is a professor baffles me. A professor without brain.
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by lesbiconverter: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
He's enjoying too much free air that is meant for someone else.
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by JAMO84: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
Racoon:
Provided they don't detonate those bombs they often hide inside those hijabs. That is why France banned the nonsense. Good radiance to bad rubbish.
Who doesn't know that you are a stinking religion and tribal bigot
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
JAMO84:
Who doesn't know that you are a stinking religion and tribal bigot

You're the tribal and religious bigot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by GoodIsGod: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
Clowns grin

Ohun tó dáa nwu ọlẹ grin
Meaning a lazy man loves good things.

You think the madness you display at Primary School and Secondary school levels will be tolerated in the universities? Fa, fa, fa, foul!

Religion of peace always looking for problems upandan grin

You have Anwar-Islam, Ansarudeen schools you won't take your children there so that they can use anything they feel like using. Hijab o, Purdah o. Cap o, brassiere o. Pants o. Anything your prophet said you should use.
No!
You prefer St. Saviour Apostolic School, Baptist Grammar School. St. Anne's school, Seventh day Adventist school etc. All because the demons that rule your hearts and religion must look for trouble and blood shed.

You'll be fighting for hijab and praying ground for your children in a Christian school? Is that not madness?

Shameless idiotts!

Thank God I am not a Muslim.
Shame for dey catch me by now reading senselessness from the so called Prof.

All your establishments and schools are shabbily done. No sense of taste and orderliness.
Yet envy and longthroat won't allow you to stay off christians' well built and well organized schools.

It is high time any Muslim reading this post knew that violence that shows in all what your leaders do is only an indication that you are on a wrong path.

Only Jesus can save your souls. With Him only is genuine Peace. Not the bloodshed peace your leaders shout upandan.

Jesus is the only Prince of Peace.

You can take that to the bank.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by Slurity(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
THIS IS NOT A CONCERN AT ALL, CHRISTIANS TOO WILL NATURALLY AVOID MUSLIMS SCHOOLS. ITS NATURAL.
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by JAMO84: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
peacemara54:

No one is forcing you. Its is clearly stated; "Christian University" so if you aren't comfortable, find another one... Government Owned is everywhere.

All you know is to destroy whats built. No one is stopping you to get yours

All you know is killing and killing , bombing and going on suicide missions. No one has time for such leprosy it's stated that you must kill for you so call god' that's what you have been doing

With even that your veil, they use to carry bomb. We are builders and moulders. Not destroyer and killers

No Christian school will ever allow it's student to be bombed by your so called... Student in veil.

ItS better you find your school elsewhere
So how many Christian students have been killed by Muslims in any of the Christian schools in Nigeria?

If you can't name at least 50, you're just a raving lvnatic
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
waterpouroverfl:
Nawao

I feel for my Yoruba brothers

It's a pity

Where ever, Islam breed high . Terrorism blooms

you're hypocrite, judging without hearing...
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by GoodIsGod: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
Larryton:

Is this supposed to be a news, what are Muslims looking for in a Christian schools?

You can ask that question again bro.

Common sense is not common at all.

Well, the answer to your question is Trouble.
That's what they are looking for.

Very peaceful religion. grin
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by GoodIsGod: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Dem cut una hands from ever building anything?

It's always to carry plate like biambiallah Muslims Sabi

You want quality schools you run to Christian private institutions cos una no Sabi create

grin
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by GoodIsGod: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
madapcmod:

Before you quote me, understand what I wrote first

You don't seem to understand the guy. He is only buttressing your point.
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by boluwatife122: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
Everyone Sabi good thing na,u wan compare those with the likes of convenant and the rest Who Sabi all this ones you mentioned, maybe those living in their host community sha
kawkab:
Equally there are is a good number of good Islamic Private University e.g
- Fountain University, Osogbo
- Crescent University, Abeokuta
- Al Hikma University, Ilorin
- Al-Qalam University, Katsina
- Summit University, Offa.

To avoid the scenarios that the MURIC man spoke about, why would such Muslim students opt to attend a core Christian University, even when you know their rules.

Also, his use of unsavoury words is uncalled for.
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by boluwatife122: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
I don't know why other states didn't follow Oyo state in this policy sef, in secondary schools, former missionary owned school oo,you cannot wear hijab you follow their approved wear so in Muslim government schools like ansarudeen or woteva,u follow their approved wear...nobody call you now
GoodIsGod:
Clowns grin

Ohun tó dáa nwu ọlẹ grin
Meaning a lazy man loves good things.

You think the madness you display at Primary School and Secondary school levels will be tolerated in the universities? Fa, fa, fa, foul!

Religion of peace always looking for problems upandan grin

You have Anwar-Islam, Ansarudeen schools you won't take your children there so that they can use anything they feel like using. Hijab o, Purdah o. Cap o, brassiere o. Pants o. Anything your prophet said you should use.
No!
You prefer St. Saviour Apostolic School, Baptist Grammar School. St. Anne's school, Seventh day Adventist school etc. All because the demons that rule your hearts and religion must look for trouble and blood shed.

You'll be fighting for hijab and praying ground for your children in a Christian school? Is that not madness?

Shameless idiotts!

Thank God I am not a Muslim.
Shame for dey catch me by now reading senselessness from the so called Prof.

All your establishments and schools are shabbily done. No sense of taste and orderliness.
Yet envy and longthroat won't allow you to stay off christians' well built and well organized schools.

It is high time any Muslim reading this post knew that violence that shows in all what your leaders do is only an indication that you are on a wrong path.

Only Jesus can save your souls. With Him only is genuine Peace. Not the bloodshed peace your leaders shout upandan.

Jesus is the only Prince of Peace.

You can take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by ogwumgbe: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
JAMO84:
I blame their parents for sending them to such Schools. Anywhere my dauthers cannot wear their hijab and practice Islam freely, I will make them avoid it like a plague.

Your useless hijab is causing up roar now in Iran, soon it will reach Nigeria, religious slaves
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by JudahTheDream: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
Useless bigotry infleated fool probably with hyper cognitive impairment so filled with superiority complex in the present of his colleagues but naturally a low self esteemed hee-diot
in osun govt secretariat the muslim in that state never allowed the christians the chance to build dere chapel at the giving ground saying the state is a muslim state turning any attempt by the christians to build it into a fight,the bastard son of camel will never see that to talk about and control his nokhead brothers to stop,no he will always go for a distruction of the name christianity,but funny enough the fool is not recognised by the muslim top shots! Earlier this year he escaped being killed in abuja at a seminar he went for,he announced it even attempt to sue the hotel because their was no camera to pick the assasin lol! Till now no meaningful top shot muslims nor the president send the hee-diot a sorry msg or brown envelopes he always craved for after all his online lunatitisms. Anofia

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by GoodIsGod: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
Lanretoye:
shay your papa fit afford you the university?,no lie so shut up.them dey talk university, you dey talk,which university u go?.

Shut the fccvk up!

His father can afford it or not is not the discussion here if you are not a foool like your stupid professor.

The question is What is a Muslim doing in a Christian university when he or she is not ready to follow the rules?

Does your "holy book" scape your brains off the moment you nod your head on the ground?

You lot can't think straight. Including your stupid professor.

Radarada!

4 Likes

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by JAMO84: 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Your useless hijab is causing up roar now in Iran, soon it will reach Nigeria, religious slaves
I hate to see mad Dogs in my mention

1 Like

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by ogwumgbe: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
JAMO84:

Ass licker, who your hijab helped? Bleep off

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by ufotunang: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
madapcmod:
This is why they are supporting APC. To the extent they rejected a competent Yoruba Christian for this Mu-Mu APC presents.
... that I why they are supporting Muslim Muslim ticket... and tinubu to be president so that they will start to control, torture ,presecute the Christians... Christian should be careful of this Muslim Muslim ticket and not to support it....it's dangerous .. this is just an example

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by Everlastingson: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
Heffalump:

Not really. Just that Islamic yorubas use the ideology of Yoruba as one tribe to deceive the less resistant ones that are Christians. But then, some how they are getting away with it.

A Yoruba Muslim will never like a Yoruba Christian from his heart. The relationship is always parasitic, just like what's practiced exactly in the North.

Yes, the Yoruba Muslim can't like or love their fellow Christian Yoruba or Igbo( don't even go there!) coz they have no mind of their own. They're wired to hate.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by Jostoman: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
PureMe01:
This is thiefnubuu footsoldiers talking. You can imagine the nuisance they will constitute when he finds himself in power.

Same muric that told Muslims to only vote Muslims
he thought osinbajo will get apc ticket he rushed to the media to say muslim should not vote for christian. Ishak akintola is mumu man
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by ufotunang: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubu has not yet become president and Muslim Muslim ticket has not yetyaken place see what muric and Muslims how they want to maltreat the Christians .. Christian be careful and avoid this Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by ogwumgbe: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
JAMO84:

The Iranian women are burning the prison and slavery scarf called hijab, but as usual you African monkeys will continue to seem more righteous than your Allah, Religion should not be forced on anyone, it's a matter of free will, Allow your so called Allah to discipline those that sin against him and not forcing people to obey

1 Like

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by GardenOfGod(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
Proponents of One Nigeria indeed
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by Raysleek: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
Larryton:

Is this supposed to be a news, what are Muslims looking for in a Christian schools?
No mind then; how many Christians can attend Muslim schools
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by jerrykokolet(m): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
If you don't know what to say just keep your mouth shut
Before applying for admission all rules were read out to them
One is strictly a faith based institution
Secondly they will attend all chapel activities
So y d complaint
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by Cgy1: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
grin
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by Truthisunique2: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
watchindelta:
you they answer this cow, now so for here in italy they go say they no like christains but if catholic church they shared food stuff meh! you go see say now them even many passed the christain to come an collectd free food cheesy cheesy grin grin
Na every where dem dey find free food

For Benin here, Na so dem go full the gates of churches when dey along major roads with plate

1 Like

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by bablon20(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
These bastards that constituted the body called MURIC will never stop at living in the shadows of Christianity, they will never sit down to think of how to make their religion piss a source of bloodshed to the nation at large. Are they the ones to tell Nigerians which school they should attend, anyway I wont blame them because western education is an haram to them even though the wusses still make use of westerners product to disseminate information for the world to see. If you know the rots and religious marginalization going on in Uni Ilorin, you will fear these retarded Mohammed ass-lickers.
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by Truthisunique2: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
JAMO84:
So how many Christian students have been killed by Muslims in any of the Christian schools in Nigeria?

If you can't name at least 50, you're just a raving lvnatic
but make una stay una own

Dem swear for una to always attach to christians

This one no be government public thing again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. / Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice / Obaseki John Folorunsho Eseiwi: UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.