Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims (27027 Views)

WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out / Why Many Nigerian Private Universities May Go Extinct In The Next Decade / FG Approves Six New Private Universities (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by JAMO84: 6:28am On Nov 25, 2022
Karlosorji:
Hijab girls no De wear pant and na them Bleep pass. It has been proven stop wasting your time
Go and look at the hiv prevalence data, na una dey lead by a wide margin
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by UnimkeAk(m): 6:38am On Nov 25, 2022
JAMO84:
I blame their parents for sending them to such Schools. Anywhere my dauthers cannot wear their hijab and practice Islam freely, I will make them avoid it like a plague.

Do you even see christians going to a Muslim university
Please you cant even afford it..

That's not your problem..
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by iyaibeta2: 6:52am On Nov 25, 2022
But they do not have to go there.Start a Muslim University or just be waiting for Asun to call of their strike.

United Kingdom does not even allow any Muslim public holiday.
This is a very simple thing .If a Muslim chooses to go toba Christian school he or she must be ready to deal with their rules.
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by JAMO84: 7:06am On Nov 25, 2022
UnimkeAk:

Do you even see christians going to a Muslim university
Please you cant even afford it..

That's not your problem..

The poverty in your family house gave you this mentality
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by Elioandrew: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2022
I attended a private University and I can boldly say that what this man is talking about never happened in where I schooled. Infact, they were happier there than they would have been in their own owned universities. There was freedom to practice your own religion on campus. I don't know why he only sows seeds of discord amongst christians and Muslims. God save us o.
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by Igbojew: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
I thought Yoruba is Yoruba?
Don't mind those Yoruba Christians that keep allowing Yoruba Muslims to deceive them that Yoruba is Yoruba untill Yoruba region completely conquered by Yoruba Muslims...............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by monex(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2022
ufotunang:
... that I why they are supporting Muslim Muslim ticket... and tinubu to be president so that they will start to control, torture ,presecute the Christians... Christian should be careful of this Muslim Muslim ticket and not to support it....it's dangerous .. this is just an example

There are far more compelling reasons not to vote for Tinubu than the muslim-muslim ticket you guys keep bringing to the fore
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by Karlosorji(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
JAMO84:
Go and look at the hiv prevalence data, na una dey lead by a wide margin
lol
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by ufotunang: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=monex post=118670332]

There are far more compelling reasons not to vote for Tinubu than the muslim-muslim ticket you guys keep bringing to the fore[/quote.)...Ok and what are the other reasons
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by ufotunang: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
monex:

There are far more compelling reasons not to vote for Tinubu than the muslim-muslim ticket you guys keep bringing to the fore
..ok and what are the other reasons
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by rezzy: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Powersurge:

Don't stress yourself. Children of Imams from core north full Christian universities in the south. Na broke people dem dey use religion confuse.

So on point
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by rezzy: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
JAMO84:
Why can't your Schools admit only Christian Students?

You want their money, but you hate their religion.

I think some of them do lie when filling the form. A case like that came up one time in Covenant university
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by peacemara54(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
JAMO84:
Rubbish

Tell me how many Christian students killed by hijab wearing fellow students, you're ranting.

Call it whatever the fact remains, you abide by the rules of christian institutions if not find your way. Don't cause un-necessary heat up.
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by AmuRubber(m): 12:18am On Nov 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Till now, many of them still don't believe there are both Christians and Muslims in Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia yet, they remain ever peaceful. I call them unfortunate Africans cos their character doesn't reflect that of an average African. My friend is from Algeria. He's a Christian. He writes in Arabic and very fluent in Arabic, English and French.
Re: Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims by bizzibodi(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2022
For Ostash Ishaqu Akintola

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out / Why You Shouldn't Squat In A Hostel / FG To Make Hostel Accommodation In Universities Compulsory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.