Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Please Help, A Friend Is Confuse About His Relationship, And Scared Of His Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, A Friend Is Confuse About His Relationship, And Scared Of His Girl (778 Views)

Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, A Friend Is Confuse About His Relationship, And Scared Of His Girl by phoneport(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2022
An unmarried friend of mine cried out to me for help after an incident made him discover that he is dating a Kung Fu artist. If not that he is my friend, I will think that it was a made up story.

I was even laughing very hard grin grin grin as he was telling me what happened. He said that she did something that angered him and he slapped her twice.

However, he was unaware that she has been trained in martial arts by her brother who was a Black Belt Trainer in Ogba Stadium in Benin City. He couldn't believe because she has a calm and peaceful demeanor.

He explained that after he slapped her, he did not know when he landed on the floor as a result of a destabilising kick she gave him, while she was standing over him as though nothing has happened.

According to him, they have been dating for about six months, and he also revealed that she later apologised for her reaction and he apologised to her as well.

But he told me that he no longer feels comfortable being in the relationship, knowing what could happen if things get out of hand, and wishes to break up with her quitely. However, he is scared on how to tell her that he wants to breakup.

The funniest thing is that he told me just 3 months ago of how much they love each other so much, and that he may start planning towards settling down with her 2023.

It is Just that I am not a counselor, and I thought the both of them were really good to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, A Friend Is Confuse About His Relationship, And Scared Of His Girl by garriAndsugar: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2022
If he learns how to keep his hands to himself.. there won't be any issue grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Friend Is Confuse About His Relationship, And Scared Of His Girl by PerfectStranger(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2022
Tell that your unmarried friend to go learn some kuñ fū skills too, coz shit is about to get real grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Friend Is Confuse About His Relationship, And Scared Of His Girl by Zonefree(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2022
Whatever you get after hitting someone is well deserved. I love the girl already.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, A Friend Is Confuse About His Relationship, And Scared Of His Girl by Candidlady: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2022
He said that she did something that angered him and he slapped her twice.

Just imagine
That your friend deserve to be stabbed twice in the middle of his eyes

That is after plucking off all his finger nails with a plier

Still waiting for that lowlife twip that would try laying a finger on me

allah yajikansa

Dead gender
Re: Please Help, A Friend Is Confuse About His Relationship, And Scared Of His Girl by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2022
Candidlady:
He said that she did something that angered him and he slapped her twice.

Just imagine
That your friend deserve to be stabbed twice in the middle of his eyes

That is after plucking off all his finger nails with a plier

Still waiting for that lowlife twip that would try laying a finger on me

allah yajikansa

Dead gender
grin grin Calm down
Re: Please Help, A Friend Is Confuse About His Relationship, And Scared Of His Girl by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2022
Simps are really going through alot in the hands of this women..imagine say woman dey beat you. smh!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, A Friend Is Confuse About His Relationship, And Scared Of His Girl by blaquebelle: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
He (or you) wants to now break up with the girl so that he can find someone else to bash around till she dies then we hear the news on social media. Everybody will now be singing, 'why do people stay in abusive relationships, she should have left'. Mtchewww. You dey mad. Don't break up oo. That's exactly the person you deserve. Let me see how any of my daughters will not learn proper self defense.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, A Friend Is Confuse About His Relationship, And Scared Of His Girl by Latty88(f): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
Your friend is unsure if he wants to continue with relationship because he has met his match!

Had it been she didn’t show him she’s up to the task when it comes to beating he would apologize and expect the relationship should continue.

Since she has apologized he should forgive her and allow the relationship to continue too.

At least everybody go know his/her boundaries ����
Re: Please Help, A Friend Is Confuse About His Relationship, And Scared Of His Girl by SPAMBOX7: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
garriAndsugar:
If he learns how to keep his hands to himself.. there won't be any issue grin
Exactly

For him to not see that his friend was at fault and bring this up here says alot about why he's friends with the guy. That's if he's not the friend sef

(1) (Reply)

Are Women Still Gonna Matter If They Are Not The One With The Custodian Of Sex? / Wedding Ceremony Disrupted As Families Fight Over Seasoning Cubes (pic, Video) / What Is Angry Sex/ Hate Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.