Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Building A Bungalow In Lagos - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A Bungalow In Lagos (56719 Views)

Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
K
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by remcoface: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
HI
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by mufutau55(m): 12:03am On Apr 05, 2013
^^^^^
@Trust101

I see you close up this space at the back.. why and what will that be used for now?
Thanks.
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 12:50am On Apr 05, 2013
mufutau55: ^^^^^
@Trust101

I see you close up this space at the back.. why and what will that be used for now?
Thanks.

Just think it makes more sense to make it store.
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by mufutau55(m): 1:03am On Apr 05, 2013
trust101:

Just think it makes more sense to make it store.

Excellent.. I have never seen the purpose of that empty space anyway..
when I modified it, I just added that space to the Master Bedroom
and adjusted the closet size in the Master Bedroom. But this is nice
as an afterthought. It served a good purpose now too. Thanks.

Mufutau
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 1:06am On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 1:18am On Apr 05, 2013
mufutau55:

Excellent.. I never see the purpose of that empty space anyway..
when I modified it, I just added that space to the Master Bedroom
and adjusted the closet size in the Master Bedroom. But this is nice
as an afterthought. It served a good purpose now too. Thanks.

Mufutau

Okay
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 1:22am On Apr 05, 2013
L
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 1:26am On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by mufutau55(m): 1:54am On Apr 05, 2013
Excellent work, Trust101. Insha Allah, you will finish it in good health.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by MaxNdu: 5:02am On Apr 05, 2013
trust101:
Good morning boss,they charge the building and parapet for #110,000.

Bros,
Please about the cost of plastering, does it include both the inside and outside as well?
Your response will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2013
mufutau55: Excellent work, Trust101. Insha Allah, you will finish it in good health.

Hajji Mufutau

Good morning sir,thanks.Same to you too and your family.
Have a nice day.
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
MaxNdu:

Bros,
Please about the cost of plastering, does it include both the inside and outside as well?
Your response will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

THE AMOUNT IS JUST FOR WORK DONE OUTSIDE ONLY.
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by mufutau55(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
Was the Bathtub purchased in Nigeria, and if so, how much?
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
mufutau55: Was the Bathtub purchased in Nigeria, and if so, how much?
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

Is from homedepot at $299.00(Bootz Industries Mauicast 5 ft. Left Drain Soaking Tub in White) bought two left and three right.

Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
Chambers and burglaries

Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2013
more

Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2013

Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2013

Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2013

Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2013
BATHROOMS WINDOW AND ROOMS

Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2013

Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by Sprumbaba: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
Nice.
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by mufutau55(m): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
trust101:
Is from homedepot at $299.00(Bootz Industries Mauicast 5 ft. Left Drain Soaking Tub in White) bought two left and three right.

Thank you sir. I love your detailed pictures, very helpful. Shipping all those things, you may need a whole or shared conatiner. This is not easy, my brother. I will look into the options when I get to that stage.. I may contact you in future regarding your shipper from here.
Only my Boys Quarter is totally finished, so I may just buy two of those in Nigeria, the main Duplex is still in progress.. Thanks.

What about the toilets and hand wash sinks? Are also from HomeDepot? I will also appreciate their pictures..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
Sprumbaba: Nice.
Thanks.
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
mufutau55:

Thank you sir. I love your detailed pictures, very helpful. Shipping all those things, you may need a whole or shared conatiner. This is not easy, my brother. I will look into the options when I get to that stage.. Only my Boys Quarter
is totally finished, so I may just buy two of those in Nigeria, the main Duplex is still in progress.. Thanks.

What about the toilets and hand wash sinks? Are also from HomeDepot? I will also appreciate their pictures..

Hajji Mufutau

You're welcome sir. Good to know it helped. Shared container,yes it wasn't easy to ship but i just like be safe. Okay sir.God will surely provide for you to finished what He Has started.About the toilet,sinks and other yes i bought them from Home depot too and I'll check for the pictures later.
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by Sprumbaba: 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
trust101:

You're welcome sir. Good to know it helped. Shared container,yes it wasn't easy to ship but i just like be save. Okay sir.God will surely provide for you to finished what He Has started.About the toilet,sinks and other yes i bought them from Home depot too and I'll check for the pictures later.

I was told by a Builder in the US that american toilets are different from the one in Naija. If that is the case, I have seen some toilets that look like PORSCHE and MASERATI at home depot, I will buy and ship them for my project.
@Trust, is that true.? Which type of toilets did you buy?
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
Sprumbaba:

I was told by a Builder in the US that american toilets are different from the one in Naija. If that is the case, I have seen some toilets that look like PORSCHE and MASERATI at home depot, I will buy and ship them for my project.
@Trust, is that true.? Which type of toilets did you buy?

Yes is different (see the attached picture as that will help you understand and tell the plumber that will do the job for you.)

Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
@Sprumbaba
Just go to homedepot or lowes buy the FLANGE and the toilet of your choice then give the pictures to your plumber he will know what and what is needed to be done to make it work.
I hope that answered your question and i hope it helps.

Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by mufutau55(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
@Trust101
So, the first one you showed above is for Nigeria Toilet vs the last two from Homedepot?
If so, the only different I can see is how they are mounted.. that should be easy to understand.

May be that is why my brother wants to buy those things for me from Germany where he lives..
they use the same as Nigeria and that is where he bought all the wares for his house.
At first I couldn't usderstand why.. not it's getting more clearer to me.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by Sprumbaba: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
Thanks Trust101. So you mean I should go ahead and buy the American toilet and our Naija plumbers will fix them.
or I should buy the type you are holding (or it is still the same american style)?

I have actually seen american toilets been used in Nigeria which means our plumber should be able to make things happen.
Re: Building A Bungalow In Lagos by trust101: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
mufutau55: @Trust101
So, the first one you showed above is for Nigeria Toilet vs the last two from Homedepot?
If so, the only different I can see is how they are mounted.. that should be easy to understand.

May be that is why my brother wants to buy those things for me from Germany where he lives..
they use the same as Nigeria and that is where he bought all the wares for his house.
At first I couldn't usderstand why.. not it's getting more clearer to me.

Hajji Mufutau

The first one is here not Nigeria. The difference is just the way is been install. (Nigeria design is from the back of toilet and here is from ground that's the only difference)
Hope you understand it now

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Tree Falls On Man's Bed In Delta Moments After Waking Up. Photos / Drone Footage Of Massive Structures To Be Demolished In Lagos / Please Help (Cost to Construct Concrete Parapet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.