Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Screenshot Of How Much I Was Able To Save This Year In Canada - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screenshot Of How Much I Was Able To Save This Year In Canada (1199 Views)

How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshot Of How Much I Was Able To Save This Year In Canada by Onolulu: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
USA is vast becoming a crime infested place for immigrant. But I trust my Nigerian people to conceal this. If what happened in the US last week happened in Nigeria, the whole Internet will be brimming hot by now with takes of how nigeria will soon collapse. News of mass shootings in the abroad will plague the Internet and you'll see Nigerian excusing such attrocities with "gun is their right". But if a road accident in Nigeria, you'll get tired of seeing curses being heaped heavily on Nigeria. Japa ambassadors let us realized how there's zero crime in the abroad. But it's all the usual propaganda

I know this post will be deleted by the mods and I'll be blocked from viewing nairaland. But had it been I shared a bad news about nigeria, everyone will celebrate it and it'll be taken to the FP

1 Share

Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Was Able To Save This Year In Canada by thesicilian: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
The reason I'd rather remain in Nigeria than immigrate to the USA. I'll gladly accept visa from almost every other country than the USA.

But then your topic (screenshot of how much I was able to save this year in Canada) doesn't match the content (mass shootings in USA).

4 Likes

Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Was Able To Save This Year In Canada by Onolulu: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
Na lie. People don't die in the abroad. They have a functional system
Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Was Able To Save This Year In Canada by Starz825(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
Guy change the topic

Which kind thing be this

Anyway...God no go shame us....
Divine direction dey ground...

But then wetin God say go kill man,no go change mind grin

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Was Able To Save This Year In Canada by Onolulu: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
thesicilian:
The reason I'd rather remain in Nigeria than immigrate to the USA. I'll gladly accept visa from almost every other country than the USA.

But then your topic (screenshot of how much I was able to save this year in Canada) doesn't match the content (mass shootings in USA).

Nigerians won't read if the topic isn't written that way . They only want to hear bad news about nigeria and good news about their heaven abroad
Re: Screenshot Of How Much I Was Able To Save This Year In Canada by thesicilian: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
Onolulu:

Nigerians won't read if the topic isn't written that way . They only want to hear bad news about nigeria and good news about their heaven abroad
Lol. Can't argue with that though, judging by the "functional system" gang already showing up.

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Adopted Him Just So They Could Harvest His Heart For Me. / You Become Alone When You Start Living Your Real Life / I Want A Submissive Wife Who'll Obey And Who I Can Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.