Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice (67678 Views)

Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi / Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Anunakeeh: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
One of the most useless players shiiithole ever produced.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Flyfly: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Mikel has won every trophy Ronaldo won and more.
ballon dor? golden boot? 5ucl? 7 league titles? Your name should be veryuselessgoat

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by OkutaNla: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
Who your like epp??

3 Likes

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Kasdat5(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
Like we care
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by masterfactor(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mikel Obi should be ashamed of himself, what Oluwa Ronaldo has achieve in football, even if he plays the game for 100 years he can't break quarter of his record

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
Flyfly:
Coming from an idiot who scams people with fake palmpay giveaways.

I nearly fell for that idiot palm pay scam oh...
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by SirJerrie(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Iṣẹ Ronaldo ti lọ
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by tobenuel(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Me and my household stand with Ronaldo cr7

9 Likes

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Kenneth10110(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Just the same way u showed up your ego when called up to the national team but run around with full strength while on the pitch with Chelsea those days. CR7 is 37 and still scoring in WC u they there to pick pick.

12 Likes

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
traihit:
Fun fact:Ronaldo doesn't thrive on Mikel's likeness of him

Lol, this one loud o...

@frankson1, Abeg, no make Mikel begin think about him life

2 Likes

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by frankson1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
anonabbey:
make una stop to dey beef ororo naaaaa. Na we say make Pessi no ginger him team to victory

Mikel and Messi played under 17 finals but Messi has left Mikel behind by very very wide margin. Mikel suppose dey hide face.

6 Likes

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
These penaldo fans make me boil blood
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by AfroKnight: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
You people should stop insulting Mikel.

He is one of our most decorated players ever. Respect his success. Thanks.

I admire C Ronaldo for one thing, he kept getting better and better as he grew into his 30s. It is a very difficult thing for a striker to achieve and CR7 did it. A solid player. It will be many years before we see another person like him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by 4tomandchi: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
cool Hi
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Seequadry(m): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
From a finished fraud

6 Likes

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by mariahAngel(f): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
frankson1:
To think that Mikel and Messi played at the same age grade.......undecided undecided undecided

And your point is...

Do you not consider Mikel successful in his own rights?
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by AutoRedux: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
Olodo backpass merchant wey manage score 1 goal in a decade.

Just imagine the nincompoop.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Nijablast: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
MadeInChina:
Who gives a fúck about this nonentity's opinion? as if ronaldo even knows he exists, Is his liking worth anything? he isn't even worth the piece of tissue ronaldo wipes his ass with. He should focus more on how worthless his career was.
Everybody is a nonentity to you. Only nobody sees nonentity. A typical Obidense cool cool
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Classickj(m): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Christane:
Mikel will always like me considering they started together in their early days despite d fact Messi became a football legend ...and Mikel became a star at Chelsea and one of d best in his position....

secondly Mikel av faced Messi more Dan once at the world cup.. so is normal for Mikel to pick Messi over Ronaldo

Best in which position
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
It's not easy to like the Ronaldo of late. He's becoming unlikable. He was the reason I used to watch football at a time, I'm now indifferent about him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by mariahAngel(f): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
AfroKnight:
You people should stop insulting Mikel.

He is one of our most decorated players ever. Respect his success. Thanks.

I admire C Ronaldo for one thing, he kept getting better and better as he grew into his 30s. It is a very difficult thing for a striker to achieve and CR7 did it. A solid player. It will be many years before we see another person like him.

It is unfortunate how he allowed his attitude ruin his hard work/achievements.

1 Like

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by ponyonm: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Who call cockroach enter discussion of eagles? Say cockroach de fly nor mean say him suppose open mouth talk to eagle. Dem nor be mate at all. On a more serious note, I understand his plight. It's easy to hate what you can't become.

6 Likes

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by frankson1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

Lol, this one loud o...

@frankson1, Abeg, no make Mikel begin think about him life

Follow check, Messi was named best player because Argentina won the trophy otherwise, Mikel could easily have been the best player, but check their two now.

Ronaldo ego make Mikel no reach Messi level or what?

2 Likes

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by MansoryMX(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
See who is talking of Ego!

This idiot that has no single respect for senior man 2baba or other senior players.

Abeg shut up with your failed career. If not for Ibrahimovic of Chelsea sister Olga you hide behind, hunger for finish you!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Golan007: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
MadeInChina:
Who gives a fúck about this nonentity's opinion? as if ronaldo even knows he exists, Is his liking worth anything? he isn't even worth the piece of tissue ronaldo wipes his ass with. He should focus more on how worthless his career was.

E sabi ball pass you sha.

1 Like

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Christane: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
Classickj:

Best in which position
during is time in Chelsea ..he was always a starter ...and he played for Chelsea for over a decade ..so if he was not good in d position in Chelsea he would av not last dat long .

give him some credit ...he may not a scored many goals ..or made headlines during his time at Chelsea..but he was good

1 Like

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Kenmatt(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mikel is actually on point here
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
yawns. undecided
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by MadamVanessa(f): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
Flyfly:
ballon dor? golden boot? Your name should be veryuselessgoat

Is golden boot and ballon Dior trophy?

The stupidity exuded by you fraudnaldo fans is always entertaining.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by AfroKnight: 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

It is unfortunate how he allowed his attitude ruin his hard work/achievements.
I don’t believe anything ruined his achievements.

Ibrahimovic is the most arrogant pr!ck in the footballing world but he is still respected as a solid striker.

Ronaldo deserves the respect that he demands. He has achieved enough to be worshipped as a player.

5 Likes

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by bobbiiee: 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
Who has Mikel likeness helped? I dont like Mikel but that doesn't stop him from being an achiever.

2 Likes

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by mankan2k7(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
Who will ever believe that Mikel was on the same page with Messi once upon a time. He should be ashame of himself already. CR7 is my goat.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency / AFCON: Ahmed Musa's Unselfishness Is Causing Us Problems / Lady Arrives Kaduna Stadium In Beads For NGR Vs EGY M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.