Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice (67676 Views)

Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi / Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Hokage001(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Mikel has won every trophy Ronaldo won and more.

How Can You Be So Confidently Stupid
Like You Just Do It Like It's Normal, Being Foolish.
I'm amazed.
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by AustineCJ: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Where is Ronaldo's Europa league trophy and Olympic medal?
one ballon D’or is worth more.
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by riczy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
traihit:
Fun fact:Ronaldo doesn't thrive on Mikel's likeness of him
wud u have said this if Mikel spoke otherwise?
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Tetero9(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Wrong person to talk about ego, yours is worse Mikel!

1 Like

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by mariahAngel(f): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Munzy14:

For real?
Unu nor n'ulo ugbu a?

Done.

I ma ihe mere ni? My brother na my uncle gaje gagi i zu ehi, h'e zute ndi uwa ojoo n'uzo.
Ha jicha egbe o, si ha come down from the car.

Ka Chineke mere ebere, onye-ishi ha a si ha hapuga ha, ka ha gawa o.
Chineke e kwela ihe ojoo!

O kwa e mee, unu si n'anyi lowa, na e nwehu ihe mege ni. angry
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by kernniejay(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ofunwa111:

cheesy. Your opinion.. Viva CR7 forever
Your opinion...Leo Mercyless Messi all the way. wink

2 Likes

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Roon9(m): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
MadeInChina:
Who gives a fúck about this nonentity's opinion? as if ronaldo even knows he exists, Is his liking worth anything? he isn't even worth the piece of tissue ronaldo wipes his ass with. He should focus more on how worthless his career was.

Your entire lineage up to the 10th generation from your sorry self won't even bask in a quarter of the success one of Mikel's little girls currently enjoys.

2 Likes

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Teeklef(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
I see so many idiots bashing their fellow country man because he made his choice. May the lord heal you.

1 Like

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by ultim: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
shegzbillionz:
'I've never liked him' - Mikel Obi picks his choice between Messi and Ronaldo, reveals his World Cup favorites

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/sports/football/super-eagles/i-never-liked-him-mikel-obi-picks-his-favourite-between-messi-and-ronaldo/ytr05ls.amp

He didn't use exact words "I never liked him" in the posted interview
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Ofunwa111: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
kernniejay:

Your opinion...Leo Mercyless Messi all the way. wink

grin. Its allowed

1 Like

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by mordred44: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mikel go and sleep..... that's your own opinion........suuuuuu
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Munzy14(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Done.

I ma ihe mere ni? My brother na my uncle gaje gagi i zu ehi, h'e zute ndi uwa ojoo n'uzo.
Ha jicha egbe o, si ha come down from the car.

Ka Chineke mere ebere, onye-ishi ha a si ha hapuga ha, ka ha gawa o.
Chineke e kwela ihe ojoo!

O kwa e mee, unu si n'anyi lowa, na e nwehu ihe mege ni. angry
Glory be to God na o gara nke oma..Ka chukwu n'abata mkpuru obi ya..

Ebe nke unu ahu, ihe mege there since this year.

From Isiala to Ehime..Kidnapping is normal ebe ahu..I think I told you some months ago how they kidnapped someone 30mins before mpa m na my younger bro agbafere..

Even burial ha gara ebe ahu last week, they did kidnapping too undecided

Ekele diri chukwu na onwehu ihe ha mere ha..Those guys are deadly..Killing is nothing to them.

Mana anyi o ga hapu ilota ulo kworo maka ndi uwa ojoor? Mba nu!.
Ike gwuru o.

My class mate na eme wedding echi na Anambra, He really begged to see my presence.

Mana I can't..Ebe ahu ka oka njo.. lipsrsealed I explained to him..It's really painful.

May God help us.
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by MisfitHPG: 12:22am On Nov 26, 2022
Ofunwa111:

cheesy. Your opinion.. Viva CR7 forever
he never said it was yours,you can have yours,only thing its never going to make the news,now take the likes you got to the bank and deposit them
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Ofunwa111: 1:51am On Nov 26, 2022
MisfitHPG:
he never said it was yours,you can have yours,only thing its never going to make the news,now take the likes you got to the bank and deposit them

I'm among the 500 million on IG.. I made it to the news already grin tongue
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by razible5384(m): 6:43am On Nov 26, 2022
MadeInChina:
Who gives a fúck about this nonentity's opinion? as if ronaldo even knows he exists, Is his liking worth anything? he isn't even worth the piece of tissue ronaldo wipes his ass with. He should focus more on how worthless his career was.
I can bet you cr7 knows Mikel, but neither of them knows you, so keep shut....
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by cris07(m): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2022
As for me, there is nothing special about mikel. Have never been a fan since under 17 games.

So everyone has right to his opinion.
Basic
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by cris07(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2022
This motherfucker dey talk ego...
I feel to some extent, everybody get ego.
Even he himself do am to tuface.
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by mariahAngel(f): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Munzy14:

Glory be to God na o gara nke oma..Ka chukwu n'abata mkpuru obi ya..

Amen.

Ebe nke unu ahu, ihe mege there since this year.
From Isiala to Ehime..Kidnapping is normal ebe ahu..I think I told you some months ago how they kidnapped someone 30mins before mpa m na my younger bro agbafere..
Even burial ha gara ebe ahu last week, they did kidnapping too undecided

We heard some of those stories too.
Na Wa O!

Ekele diri chukwu na onwehu ihe ha mere ha..Those guys are deadly..Killing is nothing to them.

Mana anyi o ga hapu ilota ulo kworo maka ndi uwa ojoor? Mba nu!.
Ike gwuru o.

Yeah. Thank God.

They should do something about the insecurities, before things get way out of hand.

My class mate na eme wedding echi na Anambra, He really begged to see my presence.

Mana I can't..Ebe ahu ka oka njo.. lipsrsealed I explained to him..It's really painful.

May God help us.

Ujo o tuga gi i nya ugbo-ala gi gawa ebe ahu?
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Munzy14(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
mariahAngel:

Amen.

We heard some of those stories too.
Na Wa O!

Yeah. Thank God.

They should do something about the insecurities, before things get way out of hand.

Ujo o tuga gi i nya ugbo-ala gi gawa ebe ahu?

They turned everything to political rivalry.

Lol...Ujo naa..I nyara ugboala gawa that route di risky..

Steady kidnapping in that area. undecided

So, generally hope you miss home after a long while?
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by mariahAngel(f): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Munzy14:

They turned everything to political rivalry.

Lol...Ujo naa..I nyara ugboala gawa that route di risky..

Steady kidnapping in that area. undecided

So, generally hope you miss home after a long while?

Of course.
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Munzy14(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
mariahAngel:

Of course.
This year wu ya 9 years I didn't enter village..So when I broke the Jinx earlier this year, it was somehow for me..

On that day, I travelled with my parents and my uncle na nwunye ya..

My Aunt magiderem njakiri eeh.. grin Since I was the one driving, When I ask about direction, they will laugh at me.. cheesy

Ha si m, so ya wuru na akwo m nwunye m choro ilu ohuru na ala ulo, so aga hu m amata uzo..smh

Ihe ojoor ji ato ochi. grin

It is good to be home sha..
You are welcome..I shie kwala ofe oha the typical village pattern..and all those your admiration of firewood meals.. cheesy
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by awosejo1955: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
Emotional Lewandowski breaks down in tears after scoring first World Cup goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wVRgnT458s
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by mariahAngel(f): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
Munzy14:

This year wu ya 9 years I didn't enter village..So when I broke the Jinx earlier this year, it was somehow for me..

On that day, I travelled with my parents and my uncle na nwunye ya..

My Aunt magiderem njakiri eeh.. grin Since I was the one driving, When I ask about direction, they will laugh at me.. cheesy

Ha si m, so ya wuru na akwo m nwunye m choro ilu ohuru na ala ulo, so aga hu m amata uzo..smh

Ihe ojoor ji ato ochi. grin

It is good to be home sha..
You are welcome..I shie kwala ofe oha the typical village pattern..and all those your admiration of firewood meals.. cheesy

Hahahahaha

O wu ndi caterer ji nku e shiga.
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Formation10: 1:31am On Nov 27, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Thank you Mikel for saying the truth.

Pendu is the most self centered footballer I have seen all my life...jumping from one club to another just to tap in goals and add them to his statistics!!
Man U shouldn’t have let him go...they should have let him rot in the young team squad!
tap in goals this tells that u knew nothing about the game
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Formation10: 1:36am On Nov 27, 2022
You never like him is your choice that is most people in Nigeria never like u or your style of playing likeness is a thing of choice u are Nigeria but most Nigerian love ronaldo than you
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Munzy14(m): 2:18am On Nov 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahaha

O wu ndi caterer ji nku e shiga.
Lol..Good.

Unu ga anoro gbachaa Christmas na otu right?
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by sharpwriter(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2022
billynoni:
Mikel wey no gree greet 2baba for club that year, wey make 40yr old man run enter studio sing "only me", dey talk about Ronaldo having ego. wonderMENT
I was expecting this.... Dem say Mikel paid for all the club money that night and sent everybody out ; 2baba vex com back com sing "Only Me." cheesy cheesy

Funny life.

1 Like

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by MisfitHPG: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2022
Ofunwa111:

I'm among the 500 million on IG.. I made it to the news already grin tongue
lol...werey
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by 77star: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2022
sharpwriter:

I was expecting this.... Dem say Mikel paid for all the club money that night and sent everybody out ; 2baba vex com back com sing "Only Me." cheesy cheesy

Funny life.
cheesy mikel bad small when he attained stardom

he's reserved and egocentric cheesy

though i like him

he's ego reduced when he became a senior player in the national team and he took some good responsibilities too

1 Like

Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by mariahAngel(f): 11:31am On Nov 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol..Good.

Unu ga anoro gbachaa Christmas na otu right?

Mba o.

Nwanne mpa'm nyega nsogbu big time o.
Even before mpa'm a hapu.
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by Munzy14(m): 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
shocked
mariahAngel:

Mba o.

Nwanne mpa'm nyega nsogbu big time o.
Even before mpa'm a hapu.

Hmmmm!!!

O wu ihe unu ji gbafuo chaa ? undecided o nwehu onye ga menyu ya anya?.

O lekwanu ihe unu mere ya?

Iwe nwanne anahu erute na okpukpu na.
Re: Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice by mariahAngel(f): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
Munzy14:
shocked
Hmmmm!!!

O wu ihe unu ji gbafuo chaa ? undecided o nwehu onye ga menyu ya anya?.

O si anyi gbapuru? Mba o. cheesy
Infact, my mum and dad were in the from 2019 to throughout lockdown.
O ja a tu mpa'm ujo naa.

O lekwanu ihe unu mere ya?

Iwe nwanne anahu erute na okpukpu na.

A ma'm ya?
O ga a wu maka na o mutaghi nwa nwoke, while my father had three (and he's the first son).
So, immediately my grandfather nwuru, ya e kete i reshi ala anyi one by one.

K'ahu gbasara ya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency / AFCON: Ahmed Musa's Unselfishness Is Causing Us Problems / Lady Arrives Kaduna Stadium In Beads For NGR Vs EGY M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.