Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi (28371 Views)

Ondo Assembly, Others ‘disown’ Aiyedatiwa Over Akeredolu-succession Claim / Sanwo-Olu, Lawal, Dogara, Others Submit Tinubu’s Presidential Nomination Forms / PDP In DASS, Others Disown Dogara, Condemn Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by 900warriorz: 6:50am On Nov 25, 2022
If you like disown it, if you like accept it

The mission to save Nigeria is clear to the blind and audible to the deaf....Obi/Datti cool

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by theophorus(m): 6:50am On Nov 25, 2022
If you refuse to be wise, na you know.

You do SGF finish come dey talk rubbish against people wen give you platform.

Loyalty no dey your diary ba?

See person wen some dey talk say make them use as VP candidate.

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by YoungLionken(m): 6:50am On Nov 25, 2022
2023 is really going to be interesting; Some will lose and some will jubilate in victory...
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Penguin2: 6:50am On Nov 25, 2022
Lol!

Food for Tinubu BATstards
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by ezechi242: 6:51am On Nov 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
When will people learn that wanton endorsement by sectoral group doesn't translates to votes?
The decision to elect someone is a matter of personal perception and conviction. That's why it is democracy & not autocracy or oligarchy.

I'm a Northern Christian and I'll vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu regardless of who my G.O, provincial pastor, zonal pastor or parish pastor adopt/endorsed.

Were you there when the people of Jos were him to death.

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Funflipper: 6:52am On Nov 25, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Babachir Lawal is just an attention seeking clown.

Buba Galadima pro max.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Uzorfresh: 6:54am On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by southsouthking(m): 6:54am On Nov 25, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Babachir Lawal is just an attention seeking clown.

Because he's against your Muslim Muslim Ticket?

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Ayo25: 6:55am On Nov 25, 2022
Division within division grin. Confused morons
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:57am On Nov 25, 2022
What is the meaning of Muslim Muslim Ticket ?
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by cyprex: 7:01am On Nov 25, 2022
PureMe01:

Story. Una wey don nail Dogara before now for challenging thiefnubuu bokoharam Muslim Muslim ticket. Now na Una darling cos say e get slight deviation from Lawan

Agbado dogs will keep crying their eyes off grin

LESSON 1: emissions don't win elections
LESSON 2: insults put people away from you and your candidate. if you continue this way,, you may be the only one voting our candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by bolabiyi: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
You cant support Peter Obituary and not look foolish. It's only senseless animals that supports Peter Obituary. In a sane society, person like Peter Obituary should be contesting for ward chairman to learn politicking after is terrible performance as a governor in Anambra.
A clown cashing out on his delusional Zombies
are you serious? Senseless animals? Bro, I wont lie, u may need to consider going for mental check up to check if ur brain cells r working optimally...I really feel for u...
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Peterobiisathie(f): 7:02am On Nov 25, 2022
Nonybb:
Are you kidding me... How much did the Agbadorian Emilokan thief shared to una
anybody that is not supporting Peter Pandora Obituary must have collected money
No wonder you have flat skull

3 Likes

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2022
bolabiyi:
are you serious? Senseless animals? Bro, I wont lie, i may need to consider going for mental check up to check if my brain cells r working optimally...I really feel for myself.

I think so too. You have to as a matter of urgency

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by lionofafrica12: 7:15am On Nov 25, 2022
This guy is just stupid and pained by his not being nominated as the VP. He cannot win an election even in his local government. He is one of those politicians that were luck to have been placed in the corridor of power by appointments. He is nothing and making noise like a political General when he does not even have a platoon of voters. Tinubu would be stupid like him if he pays any attention in this man's direction. He will soon be a political leper and should go into eternal exile

2 Likes

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by deflover(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2022
Lama70:
Babachir Lawal is a sore loser. His target was to be Asiwaju's running mate being a Christian. Same with Dogara Yakubu.

Who could have made Babachir a running mate, upon all the weighty scandalous allegations of fraud levelled against him as SGF? Not many people are aware court has cleared him. Don't forget that Asiwaju himself is having his 'fair share' of such allegations too. It could make things worse. Politically he's a minus.

Dogara Yakubu just came back into APC after he rebelled. Should he be welcomed back into the fold with such an exalted position? In any case Dogara mentor and spiritual father is harbouring a perpetual disdain for "some" select muslims ; even though he selectively went with some eminent men of the cassock to plead on another's behalf with chief Obasanjo in 2019. Dogara can't sway Bishop.

Both of them are self-styled christians running helter skelter in their practice of Christianity of convenience. No deep thinking person will reckon with them.

This habit of jumping like a rabbit on heat from one party to another just to achieve your aim shows lack of principle, political ideology and character. I respect Gov. Wike for this one reason.

Babachir and Dogara are just struggling for relevance. Period.

But shettima with his boko haram link was good to be VP
But a corruption allegation is not good to be made VP

See ehhh whatever una like make una do
We warn una about bunari
Una say na lie
Today we can see how far
We go all see how far soon
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Okhuadams(m): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

https://gazettengr.com/dogara-other-northern-christian-politicians-disown-babachir-lawal-over-hasty-endorsement-of-peter-obi/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews
Disown or undisown JAGABAN IZA CAME ALREADY

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by SmartyPants(m): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
When will people learn that wanton endorsement by sectoral group doesn't translates to votes?
The decision to elect someone is a matter of personal perception and conviction. That's why it is democracy & not autocracy or oligarchy.

I'm a Northern Christian and I'll vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu regardless of who my G.O, provincial pastor, zonal pastor or parish pastor adopt/endorsed.

What's your reasoning? Just curious.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Juanmike(m): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2022
Almaigaa:
Babashir is on his own. Northerners will never vote Peter Obi.
YES, They will never vote vote anyone outside their region.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Ferdinandu(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2022
When cash in bullion van moves closer, don't blame some people when they start speaking in tongues
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Allisgud: 7:46am On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
You cant support Peter Obituary and not look foolish. It's only senseless animals that supports Peter Obituary. In a sane society, person like Peter Obituary should be contesting for ward chairman to learn politicking after is terrible performance as a governor in Anambra.
smell what u just said,and see that four fingers is pointing at u
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by africandollar: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I see Peter Obi emerging Victorious, I see Nigeria old politicians running away from Nigeria just to avoid prob and arrest by the new president peter Obi.

By this time next year, Tinubu and others will be queuing in line to shake and welcome the new president on his official visit to Lagos State.

This i have seen.

You saw well my broda but abeg leave that last line for @FalseProphet @FalseProphet2
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Mayflowa(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2022
Aufbauh:

Well, you are a fully robust educated voter. Unfortunately, majority of a group is moved by the endorsement made by their leaders. It happens even in America. If Trump endorse a candidate in republican primaries, attention is turned towards that candidate.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by NwokoloOwa: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2022
This is exactly how the north dominates the Northern Christians, Divide and Rule tactics. Lack of strategic thinking and clear, mindedness by the northern Christian. Sabi, sabi mentality etc. Christians have reasonably high population in several states in the north Gombe, Nasarawa, Bauchi, Adamawa but have you ever asked yourself why the Muslims always produce the Governor. Its because of people like Babachir and Dogara with I too know mentality which makes them think and act without any strategy.

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by EmmyDJourno: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2022
Nigerian Politicians are hungry fools with no conscience
With no jobs or career, they remain what Fela calls Government Chicken boys
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by KINGS100(m): 7:55am On Nov 25, 2022
when i read some comments like this one i wonder how a right thinking person will be supporting a sick drug lord, who has done nothing but still Lagos state treasury dry, then i realise i cant take agberos seriously in a sane society.

Tinubuwins2023e:

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 25, 2022
Nobody is talking about the banger Kenneth Okonkwo throw on ChannelsTV yesterday.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by 35824L: 7:56am On Nov 25, 2022
Babachir lawal is ready to endorse a goat if that will help him overcome his disappointment of not being picked to be Tinubu's VP.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by gtrust: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2022
Vote for whoever you prefer.

But

Please AFTER voting, do stay in Nigeria oh!
Don’t japa!

That’s all!!!!!!!!

Aufbauh:

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:59am On Nov 25, 2022
KINGS100:
when i read some comments like this one i wonder how a right thinking person will be supporting a sick drug lord, who has done nothing but still Lagos state treasury dry, then i realise i cant take agberos seriously in a sane society.

See person wey dey call others agberos. Illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors, Ministers Must Declare Assets – Buhari / How Osinbajo Ruled Nigeria In The Absence Of Buhari / Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.