Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi (28356 Views)

Ondo Assembly, Others ‘disown’ Aiyedatiwa Over Akeredolu-succession Claim / Sanwo-Olu, Lawal, Dogara, Others Submit Tinubu’s Presidential Nomination Forms / PDP In DASS, Others Disown Dogara, Condemn Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by KINGS100(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2022
It is people like you that sale your society so cheap. If APC had presented a Christian, Christian ticket wouldn't your northern Muslim politician react the same way? we saw what happened when Goodluck contested for re-election so you have nothing to tell us. Go and eat your discriminatory party ticket. Northern Christians have awaken from their slumber.

theophorus:
If you refuse to be wise, na you know.

You do SGF finish come dey talk rubbish against people wen give you platform.

Loyalty no dey your diary ba?

See person wen some dey talk say make them use as VP candidate.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Isobug: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
When will people learn that wanton endorsement by sectoral group doesn't translates to votes?
The decision to elect someone is a matter of personal perception and conviction. That's why it is democracy & not autocracy or oligarchy.

I'm a Northern Christian and I'll vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu regardless of who my G.O, provincial pastor, zonal pastor or parish pastor adopt/endorsed.
You are not a Christian not even a Northerner
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by VULCAN(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2022
On Nairaland ,people are always claiming to be something they are not.

You will find them all over the political threads

Aufbauh:
When will people learn that wanton endorsement by sectoral group doesn't translates to votes?
The decision to elect someone is a matter of personal perception and conviction. That's why it is democracy & not autocracy or oligarchy.

I'm a Northern Christian and I'll vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu regardless of who my G.O, provincial pastor, zonal pastor or parish pastor adopt/endorsed.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.........I laff oooooo
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by BeardedMeat(m): 8:13am On Nov 25, 2022
Nonybb:
Are you kidding me... How much did the Agbadorian Emilokan thief shared to una
You give Tinubu too much credit.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by BeardedMeat(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2022
Indispensable85:
Hahahahahahahaha.........I laff oooooo
Anything politicians care to deny is true.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Gaabasky: 8:18am On Nov 25, 2022
The Baba is really pained to the bone, forgotten that it's the same Tinubu that nominated him for the position he held. But man always remember the present sa
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Lama70(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2022
deflover:

But shettima with his boko haram link was good to be VP
But a corruption allegation is not good to be made VP

See ehhh whatever una like make una do
We warn una about bunari
Una say na lie
Today we can see how far
We go all see how far soon

You didn't read my response with an open mind. I am not a politician, but just an observer.

However, you are free to write your opinion without having to quote me. It's easy to do. Just click on the reply botton and you are good to go.

Good luck!
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Gbagura: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Lagos money done suffer.
Na Lagos money de fund all these afenifere moves here and there
This Ebonyi boy no get shame. Lagos isn't in your region and how they spend their money is none of your business. Go and demand your money from Dave umahi.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by theophorus(m): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2022
KINGS100:
It is people like you that sale your society so cheap. If APC had presented a Christian, Christian ticket wouldn't your northern Muslim politician react the same way? we saw what happened when Goodluck contested for re-election so you have nothing to tell us. Go and eat your discriminatory party ticket. Northern Christians have awaken from their slumber.

Just the same way you lead GEJ to what happen to him in 2015 elections, you are leading this Man with your hatred and pride gradually.

Your PO, me I want him to win the elections ooo. So that you people can present practical of what you know how to do best.

Am just saying Lawal shouldn't bite the hand that once fed him. He should learn loyalty.
Though I understand you may not Understand what Loyalty mean.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Corrinthians(m): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2022
Aufbauh:

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by deflover(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2022

Lama70:

You didn't read my response with an open mind. I am not a politician, but just an observer.

However, you are free to write your opinion without having to quote me. It's easy to do. Just click on the reply botton and you are good to go.

Good luck!

No worry
When time reach una go know
Get ready oh
Apc tomato
Apc rice
Even apc fuel go dey
No worry
Keep voting them.

They will even create apc market where all of u that voted apc can buy things
While we dat didn't will have our own market
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by casualobserver: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Babachir Lawal is just an attention seeking clown.

And clearly a snake. Look at the way he made serial turns within days during the Primaries.

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Eniitankorede: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:
Babachir Lawal: There are other northern Christians who want to hang about with the hope that Tinubu will give them something. I'm not castigating them, it's their decision.

Obi ti lulee!!! Babachir ti lulee!!!! Obidients ti luleee!!!! Tinubu lokan. Awa lokan!!! I am happy you agree, that Tinubu carries the north. Even you know it, northern Christians know it. Better join the moving train and forsake the sinking ship of Obi the scammer.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by kasonud(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
You cant support Peter's Obituary and not look foolish. It's only senseless animals that support Peter's Obituary. In a sane society, a person like Peter Obituary should be contesting for ward chairman to learn politicking after his terrible performance as a governor in Anambra.
A clown cashing out on his delusional Zombies

No point, try to make a point next time.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Okwyjesus(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

https://gazettengr.com/dogara-other-northern-christian-politicians-disown-babachir-lawal-over-hasty-endorsement-of-peter-obi/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

We work with the decision of leaders in LP
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2022
post=118664390:

Dogara is secretly mobilising for Peter Obi in Southern Bauchi

You're truly a dunce. So if Peter Obi supporters should stage a rally in Jada where Atiku comes from, you'll say Atiku is secretly mobilizing for Peter Obi. You think if Dogara organises a rally in his constituency for Peter Obi, it'll be that scanty? Ur brain knack ground?
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Eniitankorede: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:
Baba Lagos has speedily began operation Afenifere 2.0 strategy.

Baba Tinubu is the grandfather of politics in Nigeria. Obi was busy importing tooth picks when Tinubu was fighting Abacha and created NADECO with others. Tinubu was governor when Obi was importing toilet papers. Who does the cap fit? Even your conscience tells you Tinubu is a political colossus in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2022
They're split already. Lol....... babachir you're on your own with Obi. Dogara might likely go Atiku. Las las dem don scatter. Kikikikikikiki.......I laff oooooo. Zero impact!

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by ozo13(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2022
Nonybb:
Are you kidding me... How much did the Agbadorian Emilokan thief shared to una
just on politics today program yesterday.Lawal spoke as though he were sent by the others in the group.na them Sabi.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2022
All these people should just go and sit down one place abeg
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Eniitankorede: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2022
Aufbauh:

When they were condemning muslim/muslim ticket you clapped for them and you believed Obi has won. Now the coast is getting clearer to you now.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Anything politicians care to deny is true.

Keep consoling yourself.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Lama70(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2022
deflover:

No worry
When time reach una go know
Get ready oh
Apc tomato
Apc rice
Even apc fuel go dey
No worry
Keep voting them.

They will even create apc market where all of u that voted apc can buy things
While we dat didn't will have our own market

You are so funny, yet so troubled!

I am not a member of the APC. I have a voter's card, though. The purpose it serves for me is that of identification. Nothing more.

I have never, and will never complain about any regime or government for non performance. I don't believe in any politician. I have a different government in both my head and mind. Not the kind of government that the average Nigerian politically conscious people like you believe.

Are okay with my position?
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by jcross19: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2022
Aufbauh:

when you see a man that denies his religion for the sake of likes, please run away from him, can does anything for the sake Benjamin, even bomb himself too... This guy is Allah akbaru ooooh..no pastor on the north will endorse APC, mostly Northern states are danger zone for people to live.. That's APC effect..
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Aufbauh(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2022
Isobug:

You are not a Christian not even a Northerner

Do I need to prove anything to a dunce who can't read in between precepts of my comment? Naay!

Your naivety is akin to someone who will believe that no core northern Muslim will vote for Peter Obi.
Open up your mind and smell the coffee. It's not everyone who's religiously bigoted like you.

Neither Cesar, King Herold or Pilate in Jesus era was a Christian & that doesn't stop his mission on earth.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Johncarlo07: 8:42am On Nov 25, 2022
Aufbauh:

Aufbauh northern christian! Wonda shall nva end.
Agbado urchins wants to b evrytin,just to validate deir nonsense. Tmoro now dis one will say he is a christian from d middle east��

Som1 dat is typing dis frm a brown roof location.
Agbadorians are anyhow human beings.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by deflover(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2022
Lama70:

You are so funny, yet so troubled!

I am not a member of the APC. I have a voter's card, though. The purpose it serves for me is that of identification. Nothing more.

I have never, and will never complain about any regime or government for non performance. I don't believe in any politician. I have a different government in both my head and mind. Not the kind of government that the average Nigerian politically conscious people like you believe.

Are okay with my position?

I don't vote too
I don't believe in any party
But I believe a good system will help the collective lots.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Aufbauh(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2022
jcross19:
when you see a man that denies his religion for the sake of likes, please run away from him, can does anything for the sake Benjamin, even bomb himself too... This guy is Allah akbaru ooooh..no pastor on the north will endorse APC, mostly Northern states are danger zone for people to live.. That's APC effect..

Another myopic & ignorant fella.
The sequence I gave from G.O down to Parish pastor can only be understood by core RCCG adherents, and not all Pentecostal Christian talk more of a Muslim.

So in your own warp logic, you'll believe that no core northern Muslim will vote for Peter Obi abi? Naivety & poor reasoning.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2022
In the south/East no one campaign for APC and PDP that's not seeing as enemy of the region the same goes to the 3 geo political zones in the north, no one campaign for LP party that will not be seen as a fool. Yes you heard me. In the south/west even the most fools among those campaigning for both PDP and LP parties knows APC is leading with 80% votes. As for south/south it will be for PDP no matter what will happen. Forget what you're seeing on social media. Though, this might cause pains to many who never to hear this but remember no one plants cocaoa and expect rice. Genesis 12 vs 3
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Lama70(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2022
deflover:

I don't vote too
I don't believe in any party
But I believe a good system will help the collective lots.

Then allow me say what I believe, and you say whatever you believe too without necessarily antagonizing me.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by stanbright(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2022
Aufbauh:

you are not a Christian,go and sit down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka / Overhaul Presidency, Inject Fresh Blood, Seadogs Tell Buhari / Door Of Holy Kaabah Opened For Bagudu, Kebbi Governor, His Entourage In Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.