Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi (28369 Views)

Ondo Assembly, Others ‘disown’ Aiyedatiwa Over Akeredolu-succession Claim / Sanwo-Olu, Lawal, Dogara, Others Submit Tinubu’s Presidential Nomination Forms / PDP In DASS, Others Disown Dogara, Condemn Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Isobug: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2022
Aufbauh:

Do I need to prove anything to a dunce who can't read in between precepts of my comment? Naay!

Your naivety is akin to someone who will believe that no core northern Muslim will vote for Peter Obi.
Open up your mind and smell the coffee. It's not everyone who's religiously bigoted like you.

Neither Cesar, King Herold or Pilate in Jesus era was a Christian & that doesn't stop his mission on earth.
The only time I have is to tell you that I did not read whatever you have written to reply me. Thanks
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by BeardedMeat(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2022
Indispensable85:

Keep consoling yourself.
Bulaba balublu. You are the one that needs consolation.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by donnie(m): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:
Baba Lagos has speedily began operation Afenifere 2.0 strategy.

CAN strategy 101
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2022
adioolayi:
Babachair Lawal is truly very bitter

His calculation was that Tinubu would pick him as VP when their group could have supported Osinbajo, a fellow christian if they're really concerned about Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by TheOgaBoss: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2022
SmartyPants:

What's your reasoning? Just curious.
he is an afonja Muslim masquerading as a northern Christian.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by adioolayi(m): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2022
Tareq1105:

His calculation was that Tinubu would pick him as VP when their group could have supported Osinbajo, a fellow christian if they're really concerned about Christianity.
This is exactly my problem with him and Dogara..

You were shouting nepotism...you guys had the opportunity to rally round at least a Christian within APC in the North, to win tangible position at the National Working Committee of the party..you didn't queue up to support anyone...

You had the opportunity again to massively support a Christian Presidential candidate within your party...You didn't..

Now when the chips are down...is when you realised their is a Christian body within APC

Very unfortunate...his scheme cannot stand .. because they had the opportunity to make things truly work if they were sincere about making a statement within APC... unfortunately, they missed it!

It's too late to stop Tinubu on this bad belle propaganda....If Tinubu loses the 2023 elections...I am certain...it is not because of the Muslim-Muslim ticket....he would have lost to a better candidate Nigerians voted for!
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
When will people learn that wanton endorsement by sectoral group doesn't translates to votes?
The decision to elect someone is a matter of personal perception and conviction. That's why it is democracy & not autocracy or oligarchy.

I'm a Northern Christian and I'll vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu regardless of who my G.O, provincial pastor, zonal pastor or parish pastor adopt/endorsed.

Musa stop lying.

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by samunaka: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

https://gazettengr.com/dogara-other-northern-christian-politicians-disown-babachir-lawal-over-hasty-endorsement-of-peter-obi/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

Confusion in the enemies camp, the day of reckoning is approaching
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by OmarBashir: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2022
Obingos are you happy now

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2022
States Peter Obi will win in the North:

1. Benue
2. Plateau
3. Adamawa
4. Taraba
5. FCT

Northern States Obi will come close second:

1. Nasarawa
2. Bauchi
3. Gombe
4. Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by pinkgoodies(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2022
post=118664390:

Dogara is secretly mobilising for Peter Obi in Southern Bauchi

Nobi only moblize. Den why did dogara deny d statement if lawal is in support of Obi.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by zakkxx: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2022
Almaigaa:
Babashir is on his own. Northerners will never vote Peter Obi.
na u de on your own! No Northern Christian will vote if Tinubu or Atiku! Obi all the way
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by slivertongue: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:
Babachir Lawal: There are other northern Christians who want to hang about with the hope that Tinubu will give them something. I'm not castigating them, it's their decision.

The decision was to be delayed till February
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Babachir Lawal is just an attention seeking clown.

dagora doesn't have balls always fluctuating from apc to pdp with conviction.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Martini2020(m): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I see Peter Obi emerging Victorious, I see Nigeria old politicians running away from Nigeria just to avoid prob and arrest by the new president peter Obi.

By this time next year, Tinubu and others will be queuing in line to shake and welcome the new president on his official visit to Lagos State.

This i have seen.

Only if seeing were reality....beggars will ride a Bentley
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Flows001(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
Almaigaa:
Babashir is on his own. Northerners will never vote Peter Obi.
Speak for your community please.
We sensible Northerners are behind Obi..
Mun yan Arewa Obi zamu zaba!
2023 Sai OBI!!!
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Jaisgr8: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
When will people learn that wanton endorsement by sectoral group doesn't translates to votes?
The decision to elect someone is a matter of personal perception and conviction. That's why it is democracy & not autocracy or oligarchy.

I'm a Northern Christian and I'll vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu regardless of who my G.O, provincial pastor, zonal pastor or parish pastor adopt/endorsed.

This doesn’t hold water. I’ll pass
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by robinsonmfon(m): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
post=118664390:

Dogara is secretly mobilising for Peter Obi in Southern Bauchi
ya in Tafawa balewa. This is Tafawa balewa.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Almaigaa: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Flows001:

Speak for your community please.
We sensible Northerners are behind Obi..
Mun yan Arewa Obi zamu zaba!
2023 Sai OBI!!!

Igbo Arewa you meant. grin grin
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Timmi: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

https://gazettengr.com/dogara-other-northern-christian-politicians-disown-babachir-lawal-over-hasty-endorsement-of-peter-obi/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

You all don’t know who you were following before. The man Lawani is an ingrate prone to betraying even his own mother for a cup of tea. He will rather vote for an Antichrist in sheep clothing.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Timmi: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gorgeous4lyf:
States Peter Obi will win in the North:

1. Benue
2. Plateau
3. Adamawa
4. Taraba
5. FCT

Northern States Obi will come close second:

1. Nasarawa
2. Bauchi
3. Gombe
4. Kaduna

Only in your dreams but then you come from a society where lies, propaganda and innuendos are the order of the day. So dream on
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Timmi: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
OmarBashir:
Obingos are you happy now

The man Lawani is an ingrate.

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Flows001(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Almaigaa:

Igbo Arewa you meant. grin grin
OYO..
Be stupidly thinking that every Obi supporter is Igbo, e go shock una next year walahi..
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Almaigaa: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Flows001:

OYO..
Be stupidly thinking that every Obi supporter is Igbo, e go shock una next year walahi..

All Peter Obi supporters are Igbo. Every Nigerian know this. For North, we no go vote Igbo. See the few Igbo that took part in Peter Obi's rally in Kaduna grin grin

200 votes, Peter Obi no go see for North grin

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Flows001(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Almaigaa:

All Peter Obi supporters are Igbo. Every Nigerian know this. For North, we no go vote Igbo. See the few Igbo that took part in Peter Obi's rally in Kaduna grin grin

200 votes, Peter Obi no go see for North grin
You and I know you're just being stupid.
I definitely don't have time for you.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by yungcheda(m): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubu's political career is failing like his health. And atiku has nothing to offer Nigerians.
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Almaigaa: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Flows001:

You and I know you're just being stupid.
I definitely don't have time for you.

No be you dey claim North? Na KD Guy I be and I dey tell you the realities of things in the North. grin

Now check this out. This is Peter Obi's rally in Kafanchan. Kafanchan is located in Southern Kaduna. They are over 95@% Christians. But you can see how Obi's rally fvck up. grin

The few people you can see on the rally are Igbo people they import from Aba. For North, either Christians or Muslims, we no go vote any Igbo man. grin grin

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by galaxy2020(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Dogara the butt licker......
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by caracas: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
You cant support Peter Obituary and not look foolish. It's only senseless animals that supports Peter Obituary. In a sane society, person like Peter Obituary should be contesting for ward chairman to learn politicking after is terrible performance as a governor in Anambra.
A clown cashing out on his delusional Zombies
Most of you are just senseless, did you even read the article?they only said babachir spoke in his capacity as an individual not for the group, it doesn’t mean they are not in support of Peter obi
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Flows001(m): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
Almaigaa:

No be you dey claim North? Na KD Guy I be and I dey tell you the realities of things in the North. grin

Now check this out. This is Peter Obi's rally in Kafanchan. Kafanchan is located in Southern Kaduna. They are over 95@% Christians. But you can see how Obi's rally fvck up. grin

The few people you can see on the rally are Igbo people they import from Aba. For North, either Christians or Muslims, we no go vote any Igbo man. grin grin
I swear to God you're a big FOOL..
You're just been mischievous, I have seen pictures from Obi's man match in Southern Kaduna, the pictures you attached happened months ago and it was just a few people who decided to walk...
I am from Nasarawa state and people do this many times here in Lafia, Nasarawa State.
If you don't have more reasonable things to say, just get the Bleep off my mention.
Uwarka zan ci idan ka sake damenii!!
Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Almaigaa: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
Flows001:

I swear to God you're a big FOOL..
You're just been mischievous, I have seen pictures from Obi's man match in Southern Kaduna, the pictures you attached happened months ago and it was just a few people who decided to walk...
I am from Nasarawa state and people do this many times here in Lafia, Nasarawa State.
If you don't have more reasonable things to say, just get the Bleep off my mention.
Uwarka zan ci idan ka sake damenii!!

Eyahhh. This Igbo man is in severe pains. We no go vote Igbo for North. Take this Rope and do the needful. grin grin

Re: Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Lama70(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
deflover:

But shettima with his boko haram link was good to be VP
But a corruption allegation is not good to be made VP

See ehhh whatever una like make una do
We warn una about bunari
Una say na lie
Today we can see how far
We go all see how far soon

Babachir was tried and convicted. It was in the news

The speculations were rife about Shettima at one point. But he was never convicted or even tried in the court of law till date.

Remember also that Shettima himself accused Modu Sheriff Ali as the brain behind Bokoharam. Senator Sheriff at various point became the chairman of both PDP and APC respectively. What can you say to such development?

You see, politicking in Nigeria is more than what people see. Reason is : "The more you see the less you understand".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Convicts Nigerian Fraudster, ‘yahoo Boy’ Of Love Scam In Kaduna / The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar / Governors, Ministers Must Declare Assets – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.