Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily (770 Views)

Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed / How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify / We Will Develop An Outstanding Mlm Website At Cheapest Price Ever!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by CreativeGee: 5:39am On Nov 25, 2022
Please I want to develop an app like Dreamily.

Please what’s the cost and what do I need to know?
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by ayoncox: 5:57am On Nov 25, 2022
CreativeGee:

will check it out and get back to you
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by CreativeGee: 6:04am On Nov 25, 2022
ayoncox:
will check it out and get back to you
Waiting
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by ayoncox: 6:10am On Nov 25, 2022
CreativeGee:

Waiting
I think you should consider between $30,000 to $100,000 for your MVP
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by airsaylongcome: 6:52am On Nov 25, 2022
ayoncox:

I think you should consider between $30,000 to $100,000 for your MVP

How did you arrive at these figures
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by ayoncox: 7:42am On Nov 25, 2022
airsaylongcome:

I am considering that you tried developing it in a 3rd or 2nd world country using freelancing developers either from Nigeria, India, Russia, Pakistan among others.

UI/UX: $2000 - $5000
WEB SERVICES: $1000 - $3000 (first year)
Web Development (including the AI): $4000 - $10,000
App Development: $5000 - $10,000
Testings: $1000 - $2000
Company Registration (Offshore) and other Documentation: $1000
Marketing and Advertising: $2000 - $5000

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by LikeAking: 8:15am On Nov 25, 2022
CreativeGee:

Go online and check d amount they spent.. the number of team members they used, etc
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by CreativeGee: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2022
ayoncox:

I am considering that you tried developing it in a 3rd or 2nd world country using freelancing developers either from Nigeria, India, Russia, Pakistan among others.

UI/UX: $2000 - $5000
WEB SERVICES: $1000 - $3000 (first year)
Web Development (including the AI): $4000 - $10,000
App Development: $5000 - $10,000
Testings: $1000 - $2000
Company Registration (Offshore) and other Documentation: $1000
Marketing and Advertising: $2000 - $5000

I’m developing only the app development and ui/ux.
No website and the others!
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by CreativeGee: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2022
airsaylongcome:

How much do you think it will cost? Can I find Nigerians that can do it or outsource it to Indians?
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by CreativeGee: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2022
LikeAking:

Go online and check d amount they spent.. the number of team members they used, etc

Those features aren’t found online
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by airsaylongcome: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2022
CreativeGee:

How much do you think it will cost? Can I find Nigerians that can do it or outsource it to Indians?

Absolutely no idea
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by ayoncox: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2022
CreativeGee:

I’m developing only the app development and ui/ux.
No website and the others!
You can't achieve that without the website. The app you are talking about is a website that has a mobile app
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by CreativeGee: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2022
ayoncox:

You can't achieve that without the website. The app you are talking about is a website that has a mobile app

I know but I don’t think the website should matter because it involves different technologies from the app
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by airsaylongcome: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2022
Lol. Just came across a similar question on Reddit. OP, are you planning to “pick” the $20k on the table lol

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by Maclink288: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2022
CreativeGee:

Truth be told, the cost of the app would be dependent on the basic functionalities you want to reach an MVP.

But if you're going to work with Nigerians then budget nothing less than $6000 for the Design & Development alone.

However, Indians would charge way higher than that.
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by LikeAking: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
CreativeGee:

Those features aren’t found online

Dem dey hide anything?

Go find am..

Check the team, etc..

U have to investigate..
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by LikeAking: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Maclink288:

Truth be told, the cost of the app would be dependent on the basic functionalities you want to reach an MVP.

But if you're going to work with Nigerians then budget nothing less than $6000 for the Design & Development alone.

However, Indians would charge way higher than that.

Are u a dev?
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by Maclink288: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
LikeAking:

Are u a dev?
Nope. I'm a UI/UX designer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by LikeAking: 12:28am On Nov 26, 2022
Maclink288:

Nope. I'm a UI/UX designer

Nice meeting u.
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by ichidodo: 1:21am On Nov 26, 2022
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by Maclink288: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2022
LikeAking:

Nice meeting u.

Thanks Man & Likewise.
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by Alphabyte1: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2022
LikeAking:

Dem dey hide anything?

Go find am..

Check the team, etc..

U have to investigate..

Technology used is node Js , Vuejs , clipboardjs, Microsoft cognitive services and tencent open mms sdk (TIMSDK), firebase was used as backend.
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by CreativeGee: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
Alphabyte1:

Technology used is node Js , Vuejs , clipboardjs, Microsoft cognitive services and tencent open mms sdk (TIMSDK), firebase was used as backend.

I'm more interested in developing the mobile app. Can you do it?
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by Alphabyte1: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
CreativeGee:

I am busy I don't have time to do any projects
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by 2ScrewsLoose: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
CreativeGee:

Send me a dm, i am a fullstack dev

But it will cost you
Re: How Much Will It Take Me To Develop An App Like Dreamily by Alphabyte1: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Alphabyte1:

The easiest way instead of Chinese tencent API use Dialogflow it quite difficult to build your own API from scratch . It does all the work of a chatbot and writing .There are many conversation chatbot API .

Setup and Understand the console
Train your Agent
Integrate Dialogflow in App

(1) (Reply)

Nodejs Is A Language Not A Runtime. / In Need Of Customers / Pls Help Me Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.