Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon (20492 Views)

Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra / Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s / Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by 9jaBloke: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
smiley
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by DLSReigns: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
You are a politician indeed. The indisputable worst set of people.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Abeg where I fit buy fuel for Abuja this night?
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by edungene7: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hypocrite when u r filled with envy and Jealously it can best be defined as modern day witch craft tell me why a soludo cannot poison Peter obi's drink. Obi should be careful with this man

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by PrettyIfy7: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
The reports he gets every day is that he won't be elected for second tenor.
Anambrans love PO.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Soludo the idiota. You have seen how your leaky leaky mouth backfired.

No way for your second tenure. I trust Anambrarians to reply your nonesense insults.

For now, enjoy your 2 mins fame.
He'll still be voted in to your disappointment
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by RuddyFusion(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Bullabo ballabu
You're fighting yourself
PO no get your time

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Ance4Liverpool: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Whether you settle with Peter Obi or not you are not going for second tenure.
Anumpama

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Naira20: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Obi is a man of wisdom.

Just one biblical principle, Soludo confuse

Kadaria too has not recovered.

No be by girama o

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by kaludestiny10(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
From the pictures, I can boldly say that Victor Umeh truly detest Soludo Charles. His facial expression says it all.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by DestinyNigga: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Those urchins hailing you for bad mouthing your brother will not be there to vote for you during your second tenure. They will even curse you for betraying your own brother. It's we Anambrarian that voted you to power, we will definitely show you the exit door. That's the promise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Pringles101: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sweetplum:
Igbos, una sons. Over to Ndi Igbos to talk.
Sweetplum, is your bum like this plum? cool

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by IfnobeGod20: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Soludo know the repercussion of what he did. Igbo don't easily forgive when you touched the person they cherish or love.
Better for him to redeem his image before it's battered.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pringles101:

Sweetplum, is your bum like this plum? cool
get that fuc k off!

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by simplesearch: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cain was envious of Abel, eventually went ahead to kill him while still calling him my brother. Some so called brother are dangerous foe. How can you destroy your brother raising false and fictitious allegations against him on issues you could have sorted out with him privately. Soludo will never be taken seriously again by his many old admirers who already see him for who he really is, especially with this singular egocentric slip for which he refused to apologize or recant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by victorazy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
obyrich:
Peter knows how to disarm his opponents.

He's a philosopher, he move ahead of his enemies.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by lastchild: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
people should know that it's easier to take back your actions than your words
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Pringles101: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sweetplum:
get that fuc k off!

You know how I get the fvck off?

It's by flooding pussy with my quality cum.

Your kukunase will do for that. Just spread your plum looking butt cheeks for me lemme penetrate passing from your labias to the main hole. cool

I hope it is still tight
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Benwallt(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Only God knows how much obi paid for this. It will be huge because Soludo is not cheap.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by solomto(f): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pls don't sort it out. Bingo... The shame is on you.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by jamace(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Soludo is Judas Iscariot...

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pringles101:

You know how I get the fvck off?

It's by flooding pussy with my quality cum.

Your kukunase will do for that. Just spread your plum looking butt cheeks for me lemme penetrate passing from your labias to the main hole. cool

I hope it is still tight

Wasn't expecting much from you cos I know you don't v brain. When your head is like this, what do we expect?

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Pringles101: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Wasn't expecting much from you cos I know you don't v brain. When your head is like this, what do we expect?
I hope your kukunase is not a sinkhole like Siofra s own.

I will take care of you kpekus for a duration.

Spread your plum looking butt cheeks and digg your pussy real good.

I promise to pass your on to the next nigga. I am not possessive I promise. cool
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by luluosas(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
But soludo still end up speaking from both sides of his mouth

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Ojiofor: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Soludo don humble.
He have finally followed the path of peace which his name implies rather than political vawulence.
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pringles101:

I hope your kukunase is not a sinkhole like Siofra s own.

I will take care of you kpekus for a duration.

Spread your plum looking butt cheeks and digg your pussy real good.

I promise to pass your on to the next nigga. I am not possessive I promise. cool
Arigini, arigini woja. Wonran wonran nii se obuko tii fi n gun Iya re. Maa se wonran wonran kiri bayi. Enter the marker fast!

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Pringles101: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Arigini, arigini woja. Wonran wonran nii se obuko tii fi n gun Iya re. Maa se wonran wonran kiri bayi. Enter the marker fast!
What the fvck is this gibberish?

Speak English please, my potential cum bucket . kiss

Oil that ass with baby oils every night to keep it in good shape till the day I spread your butt cheeks and penetrate you cool
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Temptee101(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
See Nigerians, let me tell you the gospel truth.

God has remembered Nigeria.

This is not about tribe or anything.

Peter Obi is the best thing that can happen to Nigeria at this critical moment. Take it or leave it.

In fact, Peter Obi will be doing us a great favour becoming our president. No jokes.

Check out the way he has handled things and people with great wisdom.

I swear, if I was Peter Obi's kind of person, I won't even bother myself about Nigeria and her problems.

I will just be doing my business, making my money and eating it in silence.

He is too decent and polished for Nigeria kind of politics.

Some of the brainwashed individuals he is trying to rescue are the same people supporting those oppressing them and turning the entire polity into tribal and religious fight and not on capacity, competence and character.

Nigerians are very ungrateful and terrible people. No love among ourselves. We are enemies pretending to be friends. Nigerians are not worth fighting or dying for.

God bless Peter Obi for ever nurturing the idea of becoming Nigeria's president.

Nigerians if you like make una miss Peter Obi. Everyone will suffer for it. The country might even break up.

Thank God North now has oil.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pringles101:

What the fvck is this gibberish?

Speak English please, my potential cum bucket . kiss

Oil that ass with baby oils every night to keep it in good shape till the day I spread your butt cheeks and penetrate you cool
May you be unfortunate and run mad online n in reality.

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by shimolv: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police To Seize Vehicles With Tinted Glasses / "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders / Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.