Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon (20539 Views)

Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra / Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s / Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by anytexy: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Envy and jealousy is all I see here. Soludo has the ambitious to to contest for presidenmcy hence he is tackling Obi
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Pringles101: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

May you be unfortunate and run mad online n in reality.
Have you ever tried lizard style?

I promise to fvck you lizard style if you are a good girl.

But if you are not good enough I will only fvck you wheelbarrow style. cool
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by tyinfinity: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Obi Pandora has been begging soludo to stop exposing obi' weaknesses.obi you are a failure and worst OSU I have ever seen
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by kunleiky(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
obyrich:
Peter knows how to disarm his opponents.
Sincerely, he's much more intelligent than people think.
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by bizzibodi(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
No be sort nutty professor!Go and apologise to Peter Obi.
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by byteem: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Settle or no settle the seed you sowed will germinate Nd you will collect .
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by stanluiz(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Solufool! Don't sort out with him. Go ahead and write 2nd essay. Idiot!

Since you too arrogant and proud to apologise. You have dig your political grave.

Shey igbos dey play Nzogbu Nzogbu politics. The same Nzogbu Nzogbu politics that made you governor will remove you as a governor.
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by stanluiz(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
anytexy:
Envy and jealousy is all I see here. Soludo has the ambitious to to contest for presidenmcy hence he is tackling Obi
So because he has ambition to contest for president, Is it the reason he write that hateful article against Obi ?

Is it how he is going to sell himself to the Nigeria masses most especially in the South East he come from by attacking our best son running for president next year 2023 ?

Is Peter Obi holding Soludo from running for president ?
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Ten06(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Whether you sort it out or not you will not win 2nd term. You have blew your chance by talking carelessly
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by penearth(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Thank God sa him don return d bribe wa da HOT am since
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by warlordd(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Soludo the idiota. You have seen how your leaky leaky mouth backfired.

No way for your second tenure. I trust Anambrarians to reply your nonesense insults.

For now, enjoy your 2 mins fame.

Soludo must rule Anambra for 8 good years whether devil likes it or not.
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by warlordd(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
stanluiz:

Since you too arrogant and proud to apologise. You have dig your political grave.

Shey igbos dey play Nzogbu Nzogbu politics. The same Nzogbu Nzogbu politics that made you governor will remove you as a governor.

U be real mumu.
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by warlordd(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
stanluiz:

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by namo77: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Settle the problem in your state first
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
His indirectly apologizing
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mumu man
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Masterclass32: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Indeed, there's no rift between you two.

Just that your jealousy got the better of you.
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by searchlight: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
shegzbillionz:
Shame no dey catch this man as he dey talk this thing?…
Professor no be profe"uche"
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by searchlight: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Viltron:

He'll still be voted in to your disappointment
Lol probably by agbadorians? You think Anambra is Lagos that have only one man and others are fools?
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by tiswell(m): 1:49am On Nov 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

May you be unfortunate and run mad online n in reality.
is that you on your profile?
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 26, 2022
tiswell:
is that you on your profile?
my enemy
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by tiswell(m): 2:08am On Nov 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

my enemy
just asking though
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Sandraegbe: 2:44am On Nov 26, 2022
Hmmm okay oh.

I upgrade sedans, Hilux, SUV cars from 2005 to the latest model (2022).
Location is Abuja (Gudu)

Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Laple0541(m): 3:21am On Nov 26, 2022
I understand your plight Prof. Soludo, zombidients and Ipigs members have threatened your life and those of your family members since you spoke a blatant truth to their ears, hence the reason for your being diplomatic. Whichever way, your words had been noted, Obi is a mediocre who only flourish on the gullibility of zombidients and ethnoreligious bigots.

Come Feb. 2023, Nigeria next president will be elected on MERIT AND ACHIEVEMENTS NOT ON MEDIOCRITY.
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by shegzbillionz(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2022
searchlight:
Professor no be profe"uche"
Thank you adamu
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by vickydevoka(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2022
IGBOGENE27:
Soludo, If you don't settle with Obi, you may not be returned for a second tenure.
He's not returning
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by maste: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
SORT OUT YOUR PROBLEMS with yourself. You are just another spoiler the was elevated beyond your capacity. You never deserved to be a Professor. Even as CBN governor which was underserved in your foolish pride you almost destroyed the financial sector. You 2ill destroy Anambra state. We are watching. SORT OUT YOURSELF AND YOUR FOOLISH PRIDE.
Re: Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon by Komo4JESUS(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
Soludo has no choice than to make peace with PO,because people must have advised him the negative sides of fighting PO as a brother frm the same state..atleast he doesn't want to loose his second term and other good things that will come frm PO as the next president of Nigeria..Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Pegs Rate For Import Duty Payment / Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor / Prof. Osinbajo In Uyo, Ajegunle And Beyond (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.