Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu (15623 Views)

Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe / #EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! / Abuja Court Reaffirms Emenike As Abia APC Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Jamiubond009(m): 7:06am On Nov 25, 2022
grin
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by sukkot: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2022
Puremind1225:
These evil men are so determined to hold the country down
those evil men would be requested by the divine to turnaround and undo all the evil they did. its like a punishment
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by FuckSilly: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Let the best amongst the contestants emerge victorious.
Yes!

But minus ATIKU
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 7:09am On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
These northerners are really Smart, by the time they're done with Tinubu and his Urchins, their eyes go clear! They keep deceiving and hyping Tinubu knowing fully well he is going nowhere!

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
So says the man/seer who knows people's mind.

Zombidients have no brain.

Northeners are generally more trustworthy than the southerners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by HarunaWest(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
These northerners are really Smart, by the time they're done with Tinubu and his Urchins, their eyes go clear! They keep deceiving and hyping Tinubu knowing fully well he is going nowhere!

Oga shut that F up. You ain't a Northerner, so don't speak for us. Even though I am ATIKUlated, Tinubu is a big threat. You don't reside in the North, so you wouldn't understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by OGwales(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2022
simongonner:
Lolz. For Presidency APC will lose Kaduna.. PDP will win it in Kaduna , then Obi will win Southern Kaduna and Kaduna South

The same PDP that couldn't cough during governorship election grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by SeunNotOwner: 7:11am On Nov 25, 2022
What is elrufai doing with the sale of Rhodium in his state, why is United textile not brought back to life

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 7:12am On Nov 25, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

The north always Remembers, Arewa never forgets
hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah.... keep counting on northern votes. You urchins will never learn. You'll be thoroughly disgraced in the north. Let me remind you of how much Jonathan did for them, and all the support they claimed they'll give to him, same thing (and worse) will happen to Tinubu
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2022
Yinmu
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by GoooodHardDick: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2022
HarunaWest:
Oga shut that F up. You ain't a Northerner, so don't speak for us. Even though I am ATIKUlated, Tinubu is a big threat. You don't reside in the North, so you wouldn't understand.

You Yolubba will never seize to amaze me!

A Yolubba claiming northerner

Again, northerners are Smart than you yorubas they keep using Tinubu to play and catch cruise knowing fully well he is going nowhere.

An average northerner will Rather vote Atiku and Obi over tehifnubu, El Rufia knows this hence they'll never tell tehifnubu but Rather chose to whine him.

Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by SouthSouth1914: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubu should be wary of El-Rufai. He gives and takes back his support at several times in a day.
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 7:15am On Nov 25, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah.... keep counting on northern votes. You urchins will never learn. You'll be thoroughly disgraced in the north. Let me remind you of how much Jonathan did for them, and all the support they claimed they'll give to him, same thing (and worse) will happen to Tinubu
louder please, make dem hear for back
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by hopexter(m): 7:15am On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

A nobody like you thinks he knows more than a sitting governor who has consulted and seen the outcome of the coming Election. Keep deceiving yourself. Thank you El-Rufai, thank you for this. It is what you did for your state as Governor will determine what you’ll do as a president. Obi has nothing to his name.

BATSHETIMMA 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:15am On Nov 25, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Okay. Your tears go salty gan.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by israelmao(m): 7:16am On Nov 25, 2022
Even El-Rufai is sure of APC succeeding him in Kaduna let alone having Tinubu as a president.
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Emman08: 7:16am On Nov 25, 2022
Pocket sized man says something something
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:16am On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

You Yolubba will never seize to amaze me!

A Yolubba claiming northerner

Again, northerners are Smart than you yorubas they keep using Tinubu to play and catch cruise knowing fully well he is going nowhere.

An average northerner will Rather vote Atiku and Obi over tehifnubu, El Rufia knows this hence they'll never tell tehifnubu but Rather chose to whine him.

Obi is the next president of Nigeria

You most probably do not have a voters card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2022
Some social media warriors will always act as if they know better than God.
God abegy! If TINUBU is the candidate that has destined to turn nigeria to america, pls let these nigeria's enemies cry beyond 2023.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Puremind1225: 7:18am On Nov 25, 2022
sukkot:
those evil men would be requested by the divine to turnaround and undo all the evil they did. its like a punishment

They aren't turning around anything. Their heart has been hardened. Now they drive joy in being wicked and cruel.
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by sukkot: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2022
Puremind1225:

They aren't turning around anything. Their heart has been hardened. Now they drive joy in being wicked and cruel.
God controls everything. even wicked men

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 7:21am On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

In your own very opinion

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by GoooodHardDick: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

You most probably do not have a voters card

I'm not your Father who doesn't have a voter's card bro, My voter's card is staring at me right now waiting for Feb 25th so I can use it and vote massively for peter Obi

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by simongonner: 7:22am On Nov 25, 2022
OGwales:

The same PDP that couldn't cough during governorship election grin
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by mrkings84(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2022
Party of Evil Dead!

The short � @elrufai
The wicked � @shetima
The old devil @tinubu

Obi's chances of winning is slightly above 79%

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 7:24am On Nov 25, 2022
kennyz247:
a devil will always support a greater devil....

simple arithmetic
If you have never done any evil before you are qualified for this statement but you have which is very obvious then you are also among the devils kindred
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by xevove2061: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2022
El Rufai is a fool!
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 25, 2022
If you know you can't engage people in political argument without resorting to tribalistic insults and calling people names, then you are senseless. simple as ABC.

You should be thanking seun and nairaland for giving you semblance of "I have a voice too, my life is not that useless" to your already despicable life.
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2022
If you want to live long be wary of the social media
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2022
People like you are easily swayed. Why should he deny what never happened?

Did you not see the actual video where the propaganda was taken from that, that wasn't what transpired?

DMerciful:
He did not deny it! In order words, he is doing damage control
Re: El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu by OGwales(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2022
simongonner:
I work with an NGO and have been to almost every part of Kaduna .. am Obidient but I can tell you most Hausa/Fulani here are rooting for Atiku . While the Christian dominated areas are Obidient including alot of Yoruba Christians here..

I grew in Kaduna, that is no part I haven't been to... Hausa/ Fulani are canvassing for Tinubu, the governor is canvassing for Tinubu also. After from the Igbo, the most of the non indigens are rooted for jagaban, both Christian and Muslim.

So rest biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo Prison Attack: Governor Uzodinma Meets With Heads Of Security Agencies / We’re Still Searching For Fighter Jet That Went Missing About 6 Months Ago – NAF / EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.