Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

#EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! (1077 Views)

Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe / Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki / Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! by ComrEmmanuel(m): 3:20am On Oct 17, 2020
When I went to speak for my people yesterday, I walked up to the other side to see my other people in uniform. ��

I told him " Oga, you know we are fighting for you right?"

He said Yes, " Please make una continue! We have suffered in this uniform"�

"We have become enemies to our people because our own ogas have continued pushing us to the limit".

"Oga, I'v been in this force for 17yrs now, do you know I still buy my own uniform?'

"My shoes and barret inclusive."

"Do you know we have to buy fuel for the car we use in patrol.
We are given daily budget to return, if we fail, they will post you to the bush. We can't complain. "

"Do you know I dont have any car, house or land anywhere, I have nothing at all for the whole 17 years with police."

"Not all of us know how to trade. Some will do this work but our people has made hell for us."

"Let me tell you the truth. No matter how Godly you are and join the force
You cannot survive without bribe."

"Ok, oga imagine this, after using your own money to buy what government suppose to buy, they give us AK47 to go and stand on the road."

"Now, we see people of our age and the ones we senior driving.
Why won't we be annoyed?"

It was a pathetic discussion.
Now we know where our problem started.

(I have to give him something that moved him,he almost cried)

By Francis Ugo.
#EndSARS

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! by protests: 3:22am On Oct 17, 2020
#EndSARS
The struggle and cruise continues,
Even though we are unhappy, frustrated and angry
We making other frustrated Nigerians happy
So help us Lord. Amen.

#ENDSARS Prayer and Fasting Programme starting for all who are unable to join #EndSARS on the street

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! by essenjack(m): 3:33am On Oct 17, 2020
If you can't beat them, join them.
It's very obvious on this that we the youths are winning on this, and no jupitar will stop us.
nothing gives me pleasure like the fear we've succeeded in instilling in the minds of our politians. We've been taken for a ride for far too long and the juju wey dem use dem climb power don expire.
Even the renown Zombie(Sarki) of the federal republic of Nigeria don get sense by force.

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! by hisgrace090: 3:48am On Oct 17, 2020
The extreme brutality of SARS have turns this normal police men to Saint despite their own wahala, what a country?

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! by Kingpee2(m): 3:50am On Oct 17, 2020
You can’t give an hungry man a gun and expect him not to use it with anger ,after all an hungry man is an angry man ..

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! by abeniagbon(m): 3:50am On Oct 17, 2020
I said it... Na poverty the Nigerian government had created is what is making the police to pass the aggression on the populace.

see one small boy dey drive venza abi 4matic abi using iPhone x plus, come think say police officer for road block no go vex ask for his ATM

He go even Kidnapped him join to get money...imagine police carry POS for okokomaiko police station still come get secret SARS yard for PPL along okokomaiko and iyana iba..

They need to go and release those in captive NOW...

The Nigeria Govt has done somany wrong that right

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! by abeniagbon(m): 3:52am On Oct 17, 2020
I said it... Na poverty the Nigerian government had created is what is making the police to pass the aggression on the populace.

see one small boy dey drive venza abi 4matic abi using iPhone x plus, come think say police officer for road block no go vex ask for his ATM

He go even Kidnapped him join to get money...imagine police carry POS for okokomaiko police station still come get secret SARS yard for PPL along okokomaiko and iyana iba..

They need to go and release those in captive NOW...

The Nigeria Govt has done somany wrong than right

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! by thaoriginator: 3:54am On Oct 17, 2020
cheesy

Party turn up and gyal ah wine up cheesy

So the party kontinues right?

Let's go there!

#LekkiTollGate
Re: #EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! by Freestainworld(m): 5:19am On Oct 17, 2020
the police have been poorly paid, their ogas ate the Chief criminals
Re: #EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! by Powersurge: 5:22am On Oct 17, 2020
I was my bed after Friday's aluta. I thought to myself. What country would my children live in if people could waylay travelers now, kidnap them, demand for ransom, get the ransom and still behead them. If people could be murdered in their farms. If I could prefer to be robbed than to go to Nigeria Police if I have substantial cash. Can I even give my children the kind of life my parents gave me? If minimum wage could be 30k and a bag of rice is now 38k. And I was more angry when I saw the graphic images of protesters in Edo that were injured and murdered.

I know for sure that if we continue like this, my unborn children would eventually be living like a slave in their own land.
Re: #EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! by plumcomm: 5:46am On Oct 17, 2020
if lord lugard is dead,i guess he still has children alive that will come and scatter what their papa arranged or vice versa.
Re: #EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! by simple250: 6:01am On Oct 17, 2020
During the lockdown I helped a soldier from awolowo way at ikoyi down to ajah the guy was like 'my brother na God go bless u o ' apparently he was coming from Ojo barracks . Our leaders made our uniform men more brutal to we the citizens by shot paying them .
Re: #EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! by richiemcgold: 6:52am On Oct 17, 2020
Police sef don suffer for naija
Re: #EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 17, 2020
I won't take u serious until I see police join the protesters
All security personnel awarded to politicians should willingly withdraw
Re: #EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! by Vyzz: 7:13am On Oct 17, 2020
Still on end sars...

End James Nwafor
Re: #EndSARS: NPF Cries Out Of Unfair System, Reaffirms Support Of Ongoing Protest! by Karemarealty288(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2020
You don't expect an uncomfortable person to bring comfort in an environment.

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu’s Magnetic Pull And The Force Of Nature / Orji Kalu, Ekweremadu, Others Unite To Demand 2023 Presidency For South-east / BREAKING: Imo Prison Break: Crush IPOB Members – IGP Adamu Orders Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.